Author Topic: How did you find out about feralheart?  (Read 11959 times)

Offline Feralia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I love wolves.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you find out about feralheart?
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2011, 05:46:47 pm »
I found FH like this:

Well, I was playing Fly Like A Bird 3 and a friend of mine mentioned FH isn't working again. She explained a little about the game so I didn't think it's quite interesting (Although it's really cool for me now). But then, I joined WQ soon and I decided to look some games you can play as animals. Well, I went to look them in a perfect thread I found and I saw Feralheart so I finally decided to look for this. I will never regret the day I downloaded FH! XD
Our Feral Hearts are those characters we own in the game. And all characters together makes you a Feral Heart as well. Because you made them.

*DarknessWolf*

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 07:26:43 am »
a picture of it showed up on devaint art

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 12:44:57 pm »
Like some people, I was a WolfQuester.
I was roaming around the forums somebody mentioned FeralHeart, so it looked pretty interesting. When I got on, I was all like, OH YUSH, CUSTOM MAP MAKIIIIIINNNG! >:3

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 02:20:49 pm »
I came across Feralhearts by recommendation from a friend when I was Rping on Sitemodel/myspace. She started talking about the Game-play. I thought it seemed interesting, so I joined. Everyone seemed so friendly and up for a great story line and now, well lets say ..... I'm hooked :D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 02:23:08 pm by Medic »

XxResurrectionButterflyxX

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2011, 02:41:10 pm »
I played I.T 'till it went down and FH came out in it's place

Babe

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2011, 04:44:56 pm »
Through my sister, when she had the demo.

Offline barrettm82

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • I've lost my marbles, Have you seen them?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2011, 07:39:30 pm »
Found out about feral heart through YouTube, While looking up fan made music videos.  One for Impressive Title showed up and I watched it.  Looked up more vids about IT.  Found IT was down but they were making FeralHeart in it place.  Now here I am.
When the path ends, keep going forward and make a new trail.

Rukata

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2011, 12:24:08 pm »
I played IT. I still like IT better, but eh. Sometimes I'll play FH. x_x

Featherclawspirit

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2011, 03:22:11 pm »
First time I heard about it I was on WolfQuest, scanning through the forum. I found a post aboutit and a bunch of replies saying how amazing it was! So I did my research on Google, and looked up some vids on YouTube, found a link to the website. I once thought it couldn't get any better than WQ, I was proven wrong. <3

Offline Cynder-

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • IMMA FIRIN MAH LAAZZAARRDAFGNADJFADG
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2011, 05:32:22 pm »
I found out about Feral Heart by Impressive Title. Although I never got a chance to play the game online, I downloaded it when the servers were down (Durr x.x). When I came back to look at the Impressive Title website in Christmas it said something about a new website. I clicked eet and brought me to the maintenance mode Feral Heart website. I checked it constantly, waiting for the game to be released. And when it was, I missed out when it first came out for like a few weeks and then it got overloaded. Waited some more. And poof, I looked one day and the day I looked it wasn't that long ago since they put the announcement the servers were back online. -Download- And here I am today, still playing it. : D