Author Topic: : : S T O R M : : ~ Hurricane Survival RP (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 15944 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: : : S T O R M : : ~ Hurricane Survival RP (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2013, 11:32:40 am »
((Hurhur - slaps Jim's hand from mai cookies and gives cookies to Cat - ))

Xachi raised her head as the canine ambled in, telling her excitedly that he had found a room. "Good job." The sow replied, thumping onto the ground on all four paws. Lumbering to where Grantaire's scent had led, the badger nosed her way in, her black optics scanning the area. No windows... Seeing a bright object, she scurried over and nudged it opened, seeing a pool of water at the bottom. A tiny hole was there too, but Xachi was more attracted to the water. Craning her neck towards the canine, she called, "Hey, Gantaire! I think I found some water!" (toilet :3)

((Love your siggy by the way, Jim.))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2013, 03:03:18 pm »
((Thankies! ^.^

Grantaire's tongue lolled from his grinning maw as he turned and trotted behind the little badger. Entering the small room, he began to nose around, perking his ears at a large white bowl-type thing, big enough to fit a whole dog inside.(Le bathtub) Curiously, he hopped inside, his claws clicking on the porcelain flooring of it. "This is weird.." He murmured to himself. He raised his head and clambered out of the tub when Xachi spoke of water. Standing next to the elevated bowl, he stared down into it, sniffing. "It sure is water!" He yipped, ducking his head back down to lap at it.

The storm above seemed to quiet, momentarily, as the eye began to crawl overhead. Nineveh still floated down the overflowed waters of the Mississippi, desperately clinging to the branch. The rain slowly turned into a light drizzle and the wind into a gentle, but cold breeze. The African Painted Dog shivered, kicking his hind legs in the water occasionally. It wasn't too long before the waves of the muddy river swept the canine and his branch into shore. Nineveh let go of the tree limb and clambered clumsily to get up to dry land, instantly plopping down to his side in the dirt, panting hard.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2013, 03:14:46 pm »
((Hehe yw. Can't ever draw like that D: ))

Xachi's face twisted in disgust as she pulled her head away. "Gross. Smells like...dung in there, and the water's all old." The sow complained, rubbing the water off of her snout. "I don't think we should drink it...you never know what's in there." The badger said, not noticing when the canine stuck his nose into the water. Rolling her eyes, she lumbered towards a large rectangular object. She noticed a pipe connecting to the wall, but she decided not to touch it just in case. "Wow...everything is so weird in here." She murmured to herself, scrambling over the wall. She landed on the other side with a soft thud. Shaking her head, her claws made a high noise as she padded forward, sniffing the pipe. A star-looking thing caught her eye, and she stood on her hind legs, grasping the star object with her front paws. Tipping her head to one side, she gave it a fierce jerk, wondering what would happen. As if on cue, a tiny waterfall of water poured out of the pipe, tumbling down a hole in the ground. "Weird..." Xachi muttered, stepping away from the water. Bending down, she twisted her head so that she could lap at the falling water from the pipe. "Yuck. All the water here tastes disgusting."

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2013, 03:20:50 pm »
((X3

"Hmm?" Grantaire raised his head, the toilet water dripping from his muzzle. "Hey, water is water, princess." He said after gulping down the water that was in his mouth. "Can't be picky when you're trying to survive." He added, plopping down to his haunches to give his neck a quick scratch with his hind paw. "If you're really so picky, go drink some of the rain water outside." He raised his eyebrows at the badger, then shrugged and hopped back up to continue to thirstily gulp down more toilet water. (Yummeh. o3o ))
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2013, 03:29:08 pm »
((eww x3))

Xachi glared at the canine. "Whatever." She snorted, and bent down to lap at the water. She didn't want to look so picky in front of a different creature. Shaking her head to get rid of the water, she was about to jump out when she remembered that the water would still be running. "Hey. Any idea how to turn this thing off?" she called to Grantaire.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2013, 03:35:39 pm »
Grantaire jerked his head up out of the toilet bowl and glanced over at the badger. Tilting his head, he padded over to the rectangullar bowl, narrowing his eyes. "Umm..." He nosed at the tiny waterfall, shaking his head. "Maybe, you- uh- do this-" Eyeing the little latch on top of the metal thing where the water was coming from, he gripped it with his teeth and pulled up. Suddenly, the waterfall shut off and from another metal thing higher up, warm rain began to pour (Le shower head). Cursing aloud, the mutt scrambled backwards. "Oh God! I made it rain inside! There's no escaping it!" He barked, diving behind the toilet and peeking out the other side at the indoor rain. It seemed to be controled, though, as it fell into the rectangular bowl.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2013, 03:45:41 pm »
Xachi let out a huff of annoyance and glared at the canine. "Thanks a lot! Now it's probably going to overflow and all that crap. Next thing we need is some wind to give us another storm!" The badger muttered, raising her head to inspect the pipe. Tiny holes were poked in it and the water shot out of each. "Maybe we can cover it up with something." The sow suggested, already searching around in the room. Noticing a cupboard, she lumbered over and poked it up using one of her claws. A few bottles sat in there, along with a bucket and a squishy object (sponge) "Nothing good here." Xachi announced as she picked up the handle of the bucket with her teeth. "Humans have no sense of living." Thrusting the bucket into the tub, she clambered in and inspected the water.

"We'd have to climb up somehow and hang the bucket onto the pipe (shower head)." Glancing over at the canine, she gestured at his paws. "Somehow, I believe you can't climb, so that means I'll have to do the work." Xachi muttered, clamping her jaws around the handle. Placing a paw on the wall, she clawed at it in attempt to climb, but the texture was too smooth for a badger to climb. Cursing under her breath, she launched herself onto the pipe and began to use that in order to climb, grasping the slippy edge of a jutting-out-object (those things that hold soap and stick out on the wall). When she balanced herself, she leaped and clung onto the shower head, sputtering out mouthfuls of water as it rained into her face. "You'd better pay me for this." She grimaced, swinging the bucket handle onto the shower head. She blinked as the water poured into the bucket, making a low noise as the water filled up. As she peered in, an exasperated sigh escaped her mouth. "Great. It's filling up now." Soon, the water began to overflow, dripping out of the bucket and onto the white cage. A few droplets splattered onto the floor.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2013, 03:53:47 pm »
Grantaire perked his ears and slipped out from behind the toilet, trotting over to the side of the white cage to watch. As the badger clambered up the wall, a weird sucking noise drew his attention to the floor of the rectangular bowl. He tilted his head, observing the water that landed inside the white cage was being sucked down a small hole at one end. "Hey! We don't need that bucket! Look!" Despite the pouring water, he hopped inside the white cage and pawed at the small hole where the water was disappearing into. "It drains itself!" He exclaimed, shaking his head.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2013, 04:00:28 pm »
Xachi glanced down from above, seeing what the canine had pointed out. "I can't see because of this bucket. I'm going to remove it - watch out." Grabbing the handle again, the badger's jaws started to ache due to the texture of the handle. But Xachi anyway removed the bucket, and she nearly got dragged down by the weight of the bucket. Grantaire was right - there was a hole sucking down the water. "Well, I guess we don't need it." Xachi agreed. But as she talked, the handle of the bucket slipped from her mouth and tumbled down onto the tub. "Oops." The sow giggled, scurrying back down onto the floor of the tub. "Okay, um, how should we get rid of this water in the bucket? Drink it?" the badger asked, wrinkling her muzzle at the suggestion.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2013, 04:10:42 pm »
"Duh." Grantaire stated with an 'obviously' expression. He clambered out of the tub, slipping as his wet paws hit the tile floor. Recollecting his balance, he gave his dark pelt a violent shake, spraying water everywhere. "I mean, it's fresh water. It would be stupid to let it go to waste." He said with a casual shrug, plopping down on the floor. His fur was dragged down by the water weight, and began dripping onto the tile, forming a small puddle around him.
sig by me