Author Topic: The Legend of the Serengeti Pride series *UPDATE* 10/7/13  (Read 15959 times)

Offline Satsuki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: The time has finally come...! The Legend of the Serengeti Pride series
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2013, 06:07:29 pm »
Which character you wish to role as?: (Note: Some characters are taken so not every character is available.): Sota.

1.Why do you think you are the perfect match for this character's role?: That is somewhat my own personality... and I can do well at roleplaying characters such as this.

2.Are you a very patient person?: Yes.. I am always patient. Very rarely can anything succeed in angering me.

3.Are you busy on the weekends?: No. I'm never busy... I have no life. |D

4. Are you above the age of 13? (if I find out that you are not 13 years old or older, then you will not be allowed to work in my series): Yes.

5.Are you active on Feral heart?: Yes.

6. What is your GMT= your time zone?: EST.

7. Do you have a skype?: Yes, I do. PM me for it.

8. Can you download maps?: Yes.

9. What was the last thing I had said in the topic before moving onto the Auditioning?: Your character will be basically expressing his or herself through various emotes/actions... Maybe even lip syncing... so there might be a bit of role playing in this.

Rofl no one still has not gotten that last question right so far... well here is a hint for others. It is the fourth sentence  of the last paragraph BEFORE the survey questions.

"This awesome drawing of Valarie is by the great and awesome LordSuragaha~"

Offline Nymphadora

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • J?s? s???? - ????'?? ?? ????.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2013, 06:24:58 pm »
I must say, I'm interested in a couple of these characters and their roles o.o I'll definitely get back to you on them, I'm more interested in:
Adohan, Michiwa and Brute

I might also have a friend interested... >.> I'll tell her to come and take a look and see what she thinks xD If she's interested, you may just have two new people to help you out ;)

~Nym
W???, I s????s? I ???? ????? ??? ???? ???s, ????? ?s ?x????? ??? I ???? ?????:

Offline Satsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2013, 06:45:33 pm »
I must say, I'm interested in a couple of these characters and their roles o.o I'll definitely get back to you on them, I'm more interested in:
Adohan, Michiwa and Brute

I might also have a friend interested... >.> I'll tell her to come and take a look and see what she thinks xD If she's interested, you may just have two new people to help you out ;)

~Nym
The more people the merrier. ^^ I would be honored if more join, that way I can go ahead and work on the intro for the series. :) I hope your friend and you consider joining.

Offline .:L:.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I will track you down, Kira.. I know who you are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2013, 06:47:05 pm »
Okay... the answer is: "To Qualify for your part and to Verify that you had READ what I posted a question will be posted at the end of the article."

ewe Because you said it is the fourth sentence of the paragraph before the survey.. and that's the fouth sentence of that paragraph, so.. meh.
Kira, you shall not prevail. I /will/ track you down... and when I do, you will be eliminated.. for good.

Offline Satsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2013, 07:53:51 pm »
Okay... the answer is: "To Qualify for your part and to Verify that you had READ what I posted a question will be posted at the end of the article."

ewe Because you said it is the fourth sentence of the paragraph before the survey.. and that's the fouth sentence of that paragraph, so.. meh.

That part was my fault still wrong, but your close. Either way, you done your part already. ^^ If no one decides does a better job in the question part then he is all yours. :) I will make this a 3 day period for character approval.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2013, 09:18:54 pm »
Which character you wish to role as?: Sota

1.Why do you think you are the perfect match for this character's role?: I feel that i'm alot like Sota in RL. I also just believe I can be him because of what I said.

2.Are you a very patient person?: I really am.

3.Are you busy on the weekends?: I'm really not. That's when i'm most active.

4. Are you above the age of 13?: I am

5.Are you active on Feral heart?: I am on the weekends. Diring the week it's hard to get on.

6. What is your GMT: U.S. Central

7. Do you have a skype? I do but prefer not to talk to anyone but my friends.

8. Can you download maps? Yup

9. What was the last thing I had said in the topic before moving onto the Auditioning?: Only patience will make this series a success. (I think. lol Everyone else seems to be getting it wrong even woth your help but I probably got it wrong too. xP

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • The ones that love us, never /really/ leave us.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2013, 10:37:32 pm »
I'm the friend Nym was on about. I'm so glad someone thought this up! It's brilliant. ;_;

Which character you wish to role as?: (Note: Some characters are taken so not every character is available.): Shi >< Or is it Shai? Two different spellings on thar, sorry. ><

1.Why do you think you are the perfect match for this character's role?: Well..I may not be perfect, because perfect is hard to live up to..xD But..I love trying out new personalities to be in characters. I think just sticking with the normal ones are just too boring..Shi/Shai seems to be quite awesome, she has the motherly side, but the total bamf side. (Like Dumbledore or Neville, and also Mcgonagall xD) What Mumma wouldn't get stressed out if their baby was missing? >< Shi/Shai seems to be just...so lovable and quite fun to be. I enjoy characters like that; because you never know what they would say next. Characters like that intrigue me, and I just adore trying new things. Like this, for an example. xD I also like the name(s) ._. So that's a plus, right?:D I think I may be rambling..so..I shall zip my mouth. xD -Flails.-

2.Are you a very patient person?: I can be, yis. I say "Patience is a virtue, you lummie." Weird, I know. xD

3.Are you busy on the weekends?: Nope. I only go college for two and a half days in the week, and I finish early on those days. Weekends are my time<3 xD

4. Are you above the age of 13? (if I find out that you are not 13 years old or older, then you will not be allowed to work in my series): I am indeed, I'm 16 to be exactttt.~

5.Are you active on Feral heart?: IHi kdfgdjjgkdg yes. A million times yes. xD On every day. I have no life, you see. ;-;

6. What is your GMT= your time zone? GMT+1 (The UK) c:

7. Do you have a skype? Ohyis. I'd be lost without my skype. xD

8. Can you download maps? I can indeed. Made a few myself. c:

9. What was the last thing I had said in the topic before moving onto the Auditioning?:
I think either " Only patience can make this series a success." or this "Please copy and paste these questions down below in the comment section:" because it's the last thing before taking the questions to audition. >< -digsahole.-

Offline Nymphadora

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • J?s? s???? - ????'?? ?? ????.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2013, 10:44:41 pm »
-Snicker- I got her to audition >:)

Which character you wish to role as?:
Brute

1.Why do you think you are the perfect match for this character's role?:
 I'm probably just as lazy and internally aggressive as he can be. I think out of the whole group of lions given, he definitely fits me more and I think it'd be easier to work with him. I also think I have a decent design hidden around for him within my huge character selection, funnily enough, named Brute with a similar personality. xD

2.Are you a very patient person?:
Pssht. I've lived with my brother for 12 years, I'm pretty patient xD

3.Are you busy on the weekends?:
Weekends? They're called WeekENDS for a reason. ~ I'm good for weekends c: ~ Not so sure about weekdays yet, I start college soon.

4. Are you above the age of 13? (if I find out that you are not 13 years old or older, then you will not be allowed to work in my series):
 Yep, I ish much older... Okay not much but enough... 16... c:

5.Are you active on Feral heart?:
I'm. Online. Every. Single. Day. -Twitch-

6. What is your GMT= your time zone?:
GMT(+1)...

7. Do you have a skype?:
Indeed I do. All who see, feel free to add xD It's not a personal Skype- (Yes, with the dots)
Nymphadora..

8. Can you download maps?:
Indeed I can.

9. What was the last thing I had said in the topic before moving onto the Auditioning?:
Something about patience. "Only patience will make this series a success." I believe c:

I also have an idea for Shi... Do you mind if I PM you about it? o.o

~Nym
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 10:49:53 pm by Nym »
W???, I s????s? I ???? ????? ??? ???? ???s, ????? ?s ?x????? ??? I ???? ?????:

SoulRevenge

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2013, 01:00:05 am »
Aaaah, I'd be so interested in jumping in~ with any character of any sort, that is. Backround, side, whatever. The plot, although actually somewhat typical and what I might categorise as almost-bland, in the right setting with the right people, could be portrayed brilliantly and become much more than words scrawled across a website page; the story to unfold in the written script of a video series, perhaps to bloom like a flower, but only with the right circumstances. It takes majour originality to gain interest in something simply upon writing the plot out, perhaps even research too. But that's what I thought of TLK, I suppose; 'Oh wow, it's not that brilliantly plotted. His father is killed by his evil uncle Scar and he runs away and comes back, boo-hoo'; as the plot was presented under the right circumstances, however, TLK came out to be one of my favourite Disney Movies.
But there is one majour problem with me even considering attempting to help a bit.

4. Are you above the age of 13? (if I find out that you are not 13 years old or older, then you will not be allowed to work in my series):

I'm merely at the age of eleven, nevertheless, I must ask, why does the age of thirteen or older matter so much? Is it due to possibly explicit content, or is it that you fear anyone under this age isn't all that smart, or simply can't handle playing a role of this sort?
  Of course even though I'm not allowed to just jump right in with even a backround character after auditioning, a reason behind this would be dearly appreciated!

-Cecil

Offline Satsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2013, 11:01:51 pm »

I also have an idea for Shi... Do you mind if I PM you about it? o.o

~Nym[/color]

Wow never really thought I get THIS many replies! o.o Anyway some of you are now on the right track but I am not revealing  anything until I come out with the announcement of the winners with their roles they wanted to audition as.

Hmm, I really do not take up ideals from others when it comes to character development and plot setting for, but since Shi was just recently created and since now that I am mostly like a one person on this team besides Aseilli, sure why not. :3 I will gladly hear the ideal you have.

Aaaah, I'd be so interested in jumping in~ with any character of any sort, that is. Backround, side, whatever. The plot, although actually somewhat typical and what I might categorise as almost-bland, in the right setting with the right people, could be portrayed brilliantly and become much more than words scrawled across a website page; the story to unfold in the written script of a video series, perhaps to bloom like a flower, but only with the right circumstances. It takes majour originality to gain interest in something simply upon writing the plot out, perhaps even research too. But that's what I thought of TLK, I suppose; 'Oh wow, it's not that brilliantly plotted. His father is killed by his evil uncle Scar and he runs away and comes back, boo-hoo'; as the plot was presented under the right circumstances, however, TLK came out to be one of my favourite Disney Movies.
But there is one majour problem with me even considering attempting to help a bit.

I will guarantee you this will be NO lion king like story. The story however did get SOME inspiration from a Lion movie based on a female lioness... I forgot the name of it but it was a really good movie. It aired in 2005 or 2003, The movie was not a cartoon movie but the lions were actually talking in the movie.

Anyway, Onto the main Concern question about why I do not want to allow or consider those 13 and under to not join:

I'm merely at the age of eleven, nevertheless, I must ask, why does the age of thirteen or older matter so much? Is it due to possibly explicit content, or is it that you fear anyone under this age isn't all that smart, or simply can't handle playing a role of this sort?
  Of course even though I'm not allowed to just jump right in with even a backround character after auditioning, a reason behind this would be dearly appreciated!

-Cecil

Cecil, you took the exact words out of my mouth, however it is not due to to fear that you are not smart enough to understand what is going on in the series. It is the thought of simply one may or cannot handle what will be going on in this series... There really is not any explict content being involved in the series, if it was then I would defiantly put this series as more older audience if that was going to happen.

Considering the events that were happening to feral heart early last where Raz and the mods gotten threaten by parents because of there underage children was reading, viewing and participating in inappropriate content in the game. I do not wish for the history to repeat itself, if I tell the person who is under age to do something with that kind of nature, not that I am intending to put  that kind of inappropriate content in the series anyway.

Second reason why I am not allowing underage people in is once again may the person may not be able to simply handle playing a certain role. The characters you see announced as of right now, some of them can be later off killed or WILL be killed later in the series as the story progresses, some may actually BETRAY one or another. I have witness where there would be underage players who gets all upset when things do not go their way, and make a total mess out of things.

There times like last time when I was trying make a video or a shorts, I asked for a couple players to help me... Of course one of them were indeed underage... That same underage person had put me onto a lot of stress whining when will I be done with the filming, questioning me why did they get this particular role? Not corporating at all and starting constant drama to the point where I just gotten fed up with the whole Idea and dropped it.

This not have happened once to me. This has happened to a lot of me and others who I know who make GMV, a series etc, and no it was not happening only on this game but other games that I play as well. Do not get me wrong though there are SOME underage players who can find to very patient and seems very mature for their age. Like you for example.

Before I had founded out that you were just eleven I was thinking that you were more seventeen or older. I can handle underage people like you, but like finding a special someone in your heart. Finding mature underage people like you again. Are hard to find. Now as I stated to another underage person, who complained about why are underage are being excluded out of this series, and gave then my reason about why they are not allowed to be in it. I have also said that I am thinking about considering underage can role as a background character... Or even let them have a role as main character, without probably a love interest or some sort.

But all of this is being debated between me and my friend if we should or not, but as of right now there is no confirmation if we are going allow underages to play in this series. After all Raz had said that this game would need your parents approval to play the game if you were not under the age of 13. This series was only to appeal for those who were age of 13 and older, not for those who are at the age of 12 and under.

Other then that, I am really sorry that it had came down to this, but hopefully I can give you a positive answer once I get some views from my friend on how she would think about letting mature underaged players participating in the series.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 11:54:36 pm by iHolly »