Author Topic: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]  (Read 35588 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2013, 12:14:31 pm »
Welcome to the RP!~))

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2013, 08:56:19 pm »
Luke rolled his eyes. "More people," he groaned, but he truly was relieved on the inside. He glanced at Scarlette, noting the hesitancy in her steps as she carefully inched closer to the figure. "Oh, for heaven's sake," he scoffed. "Honestly, I don't know why you look so scared. It's another survivor - not an animal." He stormed off towards the figure without waiting for Scarlette, assuming she'd catch up later once her courage took over her. However, the closer he got to the survivor, the more nervous he became. What if she was just as insane as his mother had been?

No, Luke scolded himself harshly. Don't think about that. Your mother never existed. Taking a deep breath and plastering the biggest scowl he could possibly make on his face, he stared at the girl before gruffly asking, "Are you hurt?"

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2013, 09:08:12 pm »
Robyn met the boy's hard gaze as he approached her and she took a step back warily. He asked if she was hurt, but she just shook her head once. He probably would think her insane. Was she insane? She might not talk much, and have an imaginary friend, but she didn't think she was anything like the others that had caught the disease. She looked at the ground shyly, scuffing one of her black boots against the concrete. She looked up to meet his gaze again through her lashes, a small frown permanetely  on her mouth.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2013, 01:02:39 am »
A tiny growl rumbled in Luke's mouth as he muttered, "Impossible." However, his scowl had lightened a little, and he was beginning to look a little more friendly, despite his efforts to remain hostile towards the girl. He scanned her face and the exposed skin, but there wasn't much to cover, since her hoodie was hiding most of her body. He was unable to catch any signs of blood seeping through her clothes or gashes marring her flesh, and he felt his shoulders slightly relax. At least she didn't appear very defensive of herself, although he was certain she probably had a few moves hidden in her sleeves if he attempted to hurt her - not that he would.

"What's your name?" Luke asked, not because he had any manners he wanted to use, but he decided if he was going to be stuck with the girl for a while, he might as well have something to call her instead of a bizarre nickname that made no sense.

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2013, 03:03:38 am »
Name jacey snow
Gender female
Age 10
Appreance profile pic but with no bag and the banges don't have the circle things and the whole hat is black
persoallity shy always nervous fast runner
history find out in rp
Other she has blade gloves like leather gloves without the tips and scythe like blades (not Freddy couger gloves -_-)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 03:04:21 am by glaceon24 »

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2013, 04:28:04 am »
Welcome!))

Scarlet huffed, watching as he walked over for a moment, but soon enough she ran over as well, though she stopped a little more distance away than where Luke stood. Her fingers subconsciously went to pulling the hem of her jacket, attempting to give a small smile to the stranger. She studied the other girl, red eyes curiously choosing to focus on the stranger's hands.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2013, 05:49:54 am »
um who's hands and thank you))

Jacey looked around the ruined city shivering at the destruction Jacey looked at the gloves the metal glinted in the low light "snap!'' she heard a twing looking around the creaking of a door spooed her and jacey ran off as fast as she could (like how in anime shows how they run off and their eyes are closed and looking at the ground that's how she ran off)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2013, 06:28:42 am »
Robyn's frown deepened as the boy muttered, "Impossible." Her hand self-consciously raised to the gash on her cheek. It wasn't particularly noticeable from the amount if ashes that covered her face, but if someone peered closely they would be able to notice it. "What's your name?" He asked gruffly. She sighed and heard a quiet whisper in her ear "Tell him." Robin instructed, "I'm Robyn." She said quietly.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2013, 06:38:27 am »
huffing as she ran jacey heard speaking infront of her bumping into someone Jacey feel back and landed on her but her metal blades from her gloves scrapeing the ground maeing small sparks ''ow'' she said

(I left it open to who I bumped into )

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2013, 08:28:01 am »