Author Topic: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]  (Read 35818 times)

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2013, 10:20:31 am »
Erica nodded. "You can call me Eric," she said politely to the others, but looked hard at the one named Scarlette. She seemed almost angry. What was the reason? "Scarlette. You okay?" Erica looked at her all around.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2013, 11:54:23 am »
She sighed, fixing her hood more, so that it nearly fell over her eyes. "Yeah." She almost stammered, forcing herself to take calming breaths. "Nice to meet you." The white-haired girl muttered, coming up with a soft smile. The best she could do was try to be friendly, right?

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2013, 08:31:18 pm »
The scowl darkened on Luke's face. It was enough that there were more than two survivors, but there was now a girl - seriously? A little, whiny kid in the group was the last thing they all needed, especially one with those freaky gloves. This is gonna be just great, he thought angrily, shooting a glare at the girl. As he was jerking his head back to face the others, he caught a glimpse of a shiny tear forming in the corner of the kid's eye. Oh great - she was going to cry now? Frustration overwhelmed him, balling up into a tight knot that strapped his stomach tight and sent him into a worse mood. Maybe it's best if we split up into groups, he mused, glancing at the faces of the survivors and avoiding the little girl. Too many people. Way too many.

Luke heard people introducing themselves, but he didn't bother to offer his name. It was enough that two people already knew how to identify him, and he didn't want any more to know. If they wanted to call him, they'd have to find some other way to catch his attention without using his name.

Impatience slapped at him, and he raised his voice, breaking the conversations and shattering them as he growled, "Okay, enough chit-chat. In case you haven't noticed, some of us are almost bleeding to death here. We need to find a first-aid kit or something, not talk up crap." Without waiting for the others, he stormed off towards a pile of nearby debris, rummaging through it before pulling out a half-used roll of bandages. Well, it was better than nothing. He yanked off enough for his arm and shoved the roll into Scarlette's hands, seeing that she looked like she needed it the most.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 09:23:23 pm by CoffeeAddict »

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2013, 09:11:46 pm »
Letting her arms fall back to her sides jacey listened as the others talked hearing Luke say they need a first-aid kit jacey mummbled something " I know where one is" she said staring at the ground.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2013, 04:02:27 am »
Scarlette mumbled a 'Thanks', noticing how frustrated Luke was. Weaving her way out from the group, she sat down on the pavement nearby, glad that she could now focus on healing up every single small wound. What truly confused her was how some seemed new, while others were old. Very old, like scars. She couldn't ever remember getting into anything hurtful other than the car crash. She sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose, before she begun to wrap a few bandages around her arm, making sure to leave some for the others.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2013, 04:07:11 am »
Sitting down Jacey checked her leg blood running down reaching into her back pocket takeing out some banges she wraped her leg and layed down on the pavement sighing
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 09:23:32 pm by glaceon24 »

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2013, 10:37:13 am »
"I don't need anything," Erica mumbled before looking around. "I say we look for survivors. Meh dog here is well trained, can find anything you want with his nose." Eric walked off a little ways, observing the wreckage. She went into the building she had been trapped in, and unlatched a heavy, thick-plastic fist-aid kit in a big box. She went back to the group, saying, "Hey, does anyone know why some crazy somebody decided to destroy all this?" That would trip up the number one insane somebody in the group, Erica thought.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2013, 11:35:32 am »
Scarlette froze, stopping mid way in her bandaging. Thinking about it, she couldn't remember how the town became in ruins. Just a deafening sound, blinding light, then darkness. She grimaced at one word, though. Crazy. Crazy crazy crazy insaneinsaneinsane- Save you all- insaneinsane

She shut her ruby eyes, letting her head hang and her silver hair fall over her face. She let out a harsh breath before resuming her actions, trying to pay no heed to the stupid voices in her head. Voices. She set her jaw and turned from the group, eyes stubbornly fixed on the cement pavement before her, eventually leading to the rough, jagged road, where small, sharp stones littered the side. She closed her eyes once she was done, setting the messy roll of bandage on the side.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 01:29:15 pm by Crystwolf~ »

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2013, 05:58:27 pm »
As the other's attention was diverted, Robyn slipped away into a run-down building. Once she was sure that she was out of the small group's view, she let out a sigh of relief and made her way around the building. There was way too many people there, she had been glad to see survivors but it had been making her feel uncomfortable. She rounded a sharp corner to reveal a staircase leading up to the second floor. She cautiously walked up them, wincing every time the wood beneath her groaned.

"Steady." A low whisper was heard in Robyn's ear as she neared the end of the stairs. She smiled lightly to herself, not bothering to turn around as she knew who it would be. Robin hovered anxiously behind her, watching out for any dangers. She dug her hands deeper into her pockets as the cold breeze brushed past her face. She took another step forward to reveal a messy rubble towering over the ruins of the city, she was standing on top of it in clear sight but she didn't care. Robyn liked it there because she could see what was happening from every angle, she peered down to catch a glimpse of the group before her but quickly took a step back to avoid them seeing her.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2013, 09:29:30 pm »
Yawning jacey stood up and patted down her clothes to brush the dust of stretching she looked around the group and coughed "well I'll be going now " she said starting to walk away, her metal claws clinking against each other as they bounced off her side.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!