Author Topic: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]  (Read 35819 times)

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
Re: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2013, 10:07:04 pm »
A scoff escaped Luke's lips as he jerked his head up to face Erica. "Doesn't the word 'crazy' kind of make it clear?" he mumbled, brushing away the topic. He didn't want to think about it at this point - all he wanted to focus on was managing to survive with this messed up group. "Oh, good. You found medicine," he said, noticing the first aid kit in the girl's hands. "Is there enough to treat everyone?" He was thinking about the open gash on his arm as he sat down on the road. He began to attempt to bandage his leg, but he had never had to do something like this before, and his hands were awkwardly twisting the elastic material. He began muttering as he frowned, bending closer to the gash and inspecting it.

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2013, 04:50:43 am »
"What exactly happened to the town?" She found herself murmuring, the question hardly audible. Maybe she was asking herself. Shaking her head, she glanced over to the group, which had now went back to two people. The strange girl and Robyn had disappeared. She let out a small sigh of relief, lifting her head slightly and shifting her hair once more, glancing over to Luke.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2013, 10:27:31 am »
Erica looked at Luke, slightly irritated and frustrated. "Yeah, but, when you think it in scientific terms. That person is crazy in our perspective, but may not be crazy in real life. That person may have had a big idea to get rid of something, maybe an extremely contagious disease, by using a a bomb to wipe out everybody. Well, he/she did wipe out the disease, since we're not sick right now, right? But she/he did leave all survivors muddle-minded." She noticed Luke trying to tie his bandage onto his leg, and chuckled. "Do you want me to help you or can you do it on your own? I have had more experience dealing with that kind of stuff, since I went hiking with my family. And once my lil' brother broke his arm by falling off a steep, rocky hill, so, you know what I did." Eric sighed, remembering.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2013, 11:51:03 am »
Walking into the broken city hall Jacey looked around and spotted a kitchen (short)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2013, 10:03:00 am »
New characters. Because I can. |D))

Name: Decimus Ezenmis

Appearance: Yeap. Blonde boy. Sharp face shape, mesmerizing dark blue eyes. He usually wears a blue loose coat with black gloves and blue trousers, complete with brown boots. Pretty tall for his age.

Personality: Decimus is a easy going boy, usually cheerful and very confident. Too confident. He can be boastful and cocky, never backing down from a challenge. He excels more in strength than speed or wit. Decimus is caring and kind, though. Sometimes he's just blind to see that somebody needs a little help, which is what pulls him down. He's currently trying to get together with his hateful younger brother.

History: Decimus once had an older brother named Rhys, who died at the age of 20 in a large fight with a couple of drunk guys. Two years after the incident, his parents returned with a toddler - Rak'zel. Said parents explained that this was his adoptive brother, and Decimus, being the stubborn boy he is, suspected that his parents had brought Rak'zel home to 'replace' Rhys, and wasn't happy with his new brother. His parents initially wanted to keep the fact that he was adopted a secret, but on one occasion where Decimus was in a heated fight with Rak'zel, told him that he was adopted. Rak'zel had then run from home, but after a couple more years, Decimus' parents eventually died from old age. Rak'zel, his own caretaker (His friend) having died from an accident as well, was forced to live with Decimus. The older brother had then decided to try and get close to his now stubborn, angry, issue-filled non-sibling.

Others: Meh. Rak'zel is Decimus' younger adopted sibling. InCaseYouDidn'tUnderstand
----------------------------------------------------------~----------------------------------------------------
Name: Rak'zel Zem Elzen/Rak'zel Ezenmis

Appearance: Messy black hair and pale skin, poisonous green eyes of a snake. The green colour on his left eye is slightly faded, a sort of blindness there. Usually wears a black coat over a white top and equally black trousers, black and red sneakers. Has a stitched up cut on his left leg and his right elbow. Keeps a small pendant in the shape of a key.

Personality: Rak'zel is all kinds of bad. Stubborn, rebellious, ignorant, uncaring, weak, hateful. He's got some 'issues', and by that, I mean a lot. Some depression, being haunted by nightmares, Self-hating, etc. Most are mental. He's the exact opposite of Decimus, certainly, though he makes up for it with his clever wits and fast movements. He thinks before speaking, and relies on words rather than actions. He loves to piss others off with his snark comments. He's pretty clever though, and can be useful to have around.

History: Rak'zel's real parents apparently abandoned him due to their own reasons, and was taken into the Ezenmis family. He grew up a small, cheerful boy, but changed when his 'older brother' practically yelled that he was adopted on his sixth birthday. Rak'zel ran from home, feeling lied to, and took refuge in one of his best friend's home, growing up with him. In his school(s), he was constantly bullied and got into a lot of trouble, and was soon being expelled from schools and changing about. He slowly developed those strange issues. His adoptive parents soon died and so did his friend, and as a result was forced to move back with Decimus due to 'no guardians'(He scoffed at that). He still hates his brother to the core, but really, the only one who can 'reach' him is in fact, his brother. And Rak'zel knows that.

Others: Decimus is his older adoptive brother. He needs pills for his issues, usually.
------------------------------------------------~----------------------------------------------

Scarlette looked up. "Didn't...The papers say that the scientist found a cure?" She muttered, brows knitting together in slight confusion. Why would the...Murderer? Bomber? Killer? Well. Why would they kill everybody if a cure was already found? Finding herself talking to her thoughts again, she shook her head and stood up, glancing over at the other two as she waited...For something.

"Nonono. Where is it?!" He muttered, still digging through the debris that was once the Living Room. Don't panic, don't panic. He thought to himself, You can't let him see you like this. Nervously clenching and unclenching his hands, he opened a half broken door of a cupboard, pulling out the broken shards of glass carelessly. He stuffed whatever scattered pills he could find into his pockets, continuing to ransack the place.

Decimus sighed, running a dirtied hand through his hair as he watched his adopted brother stumbling about, searching for those stupid pills. Couldn't he live without them? The older slowly grew impatient as he sat - Or tried to sit - on the counter, letting out another sigh. He found the question from before rising in his throat as he stared at the dark haired boy. "Couldn't you live without the dumb pills?" It flew out from his mouth, really. He had a bad feeling when Rak'zel seemed to freeze, movements stilling for a moment. Well, great. Here we go.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 10:08:09 am by Crystwolf~ »

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2013, 11:24:36 am »
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 09:58:19 pm by glaceon24 »

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2013, 02:08:21 pm »
Accepted.))

The raven haired boy spun around so fast, making himself a little surprised at how his ankle hadn't broken from the sudden movement. He gritted his teeth together as he stared at his adoptive brother. "Newsflash, dumbass. I can't." He growled, having a sudden urge to throw the broken plank that lay nearby at that infuriating face. Instead, he kept his anger, turning back to search the house again. "If you're being the impatient ass you are, just go already." He added, at the same time breaking open a wedged in door of another cupboard. He let out a large sigh of relief when he found what he was looking for. The white and cyan small bottle, filled with pills that had been fortunately unharmed. He closed his eyes for a moment, waiting for the panic to ebb away, before standing up and turning to face the door, managing to keep his surprise that Decimus had stayed.

The older let out a large sigh when the usual, expected vulgar and snappy reply came. He rubbed his forehead, managing to wipe a few of the grime away slightly. His blue eyes lit up when Rak'zel managed to find the stupid bottle. He got up from the counter, making his way silently to a large hole at the side of their broken house, stepping out into the town, glancing back to make sure his brother had followed. Sure enough, he did, at the same time shoving the bottle into his pocket.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2013, 03:24:56 pm »
(I'll add meh other charries ltr. ^^)

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2013, 08:44:29 pm »
(Can everyone see the pic)

Yawning jacey looked Around for something to eat her self, her light brown hair swayed in the wind as it fastened

Blinking open her eyes Heaven sat up her house was in ruins, she felt a burning pain. And looked at her left leg to see what was makeing the pain seeing broken planks and felling on it she fryer to pull it out but the sharp pain made her scream as it felt like her leg was being torn off forceing her mouton to close the blood curdaling scream stooped and tears moved into. Heavens eyes.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2013, 01:46:10 am »
((Yay, more boys! o.o Luke is forever grateful!

But ... pills ...?))

A little smirk ran along Luke's mouth, and mirth dripped from his voice as he replied, "Do I really look like I need help?" Hearing his own words, he realized that he, in fact, was very much in need of the help that Erica was offering.  His smile evaporated, and he slightly lowered his gaze in defeat. He hesitated before summoning the tiniest nod of acknowledgment, and he reluctantly held out the bandage towards her.

((I might introduce two male characters (brothers) I've had for a while, if that's okay. c: They're my absolute favorite o.o))

Click image to view my art gallery.