Author Topic: wolves of the beyond rp  (Read 9535 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
Re: wolves of the beyond rp
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2013, 09:23:37 pm »
accepted pretty owl btw

inner beauty come from within

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 09:31:01 pm »
OOC: welcome! and ooh, yes pretty owl :)

IC: "Volcano." He whimpered again, knowing it was pointless to run.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2013, 09:40:05 pm »
Thanks. :3))

Polaris swept the winds, dodging tall firs and avoiding the occasional long branch. He spread them wide to asses the winds to detect a forest fire. He had observed a few owl collier before and he had done it himself a few times as well. Even though Polaris knew his diving wing work was sloppy he had managed to catch a few coals.
     No traces of smoke laced the air. He felt a current above and flapped his wings a few times so he was able to match the current's speed. It brought Polaris above the fir tops and went upward slightly. Polaris swung his head all the way around and upside down. No telltale plumes of smoke or orange fire drifted up from below the pines.
     As his black eyes searched for a sign of fire he saw a clearing. The air current was bringing him towards it anyways so he rode the wind. Suddenly aware of daylight he dived out of the current and went to find a perch. Somehow Polaris didn't keep track of the night's fading and flew on into the day. No crows had appeared to his relief.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2013, 09:49:32 pm »
OOC: np :3

IC: Sooty shifted his paws, waiting for the obea to answer. Then he broke and ran, taking his horribly-gnawed bone with him. He ran as fast as he could, storming out of camp and racing away, unaware of the day-flying owl above him.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2013, 09:57:40 pm »
rene growled as the malcahd ran away she preferred a good fight but she didnt chase after him because she knew she had won and she then padded back to her den in camp
(would anyone care to take the role of chieftan

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2013, 10:03:08 pm »
     The spotted owl turned his head down as the dark shape moved below him. Swooping down to perch he watched the wolf go. As the other wolf stalked back to her den he couldn't find the other wolf. Tilting his head he checked every angle with his disk-like face for a crow's loud flying. Once he was certain none of the aggressive birds were about he launched into flight again.
     Polaris kept below the trees, his eyes searching for the dark wolf again. After a few minutes he couldn't locate the fleeing wolf and he drifted down to a branch again.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2013, 10:04:57 pm »
OOC: not really, all the charrs I play are to nice to be chieftain XD

IC: Soot huddled under a bush near a stream, licking his gnaw bone. He was panting heavily, and his near-deaf ears were pricked for any noise, despite the fact that he knew he wouldn't hear anything.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2013, 10:17:24 pm »
     Knowing he was very far from his forge he lifted his wing and tucked his head under it. Polaris sighed waiting for sleep to come to him. This was the deepest he had ever ventured into the daylight. His brown feathers held spots that made him almost invisible next to the tree. The spotted owl waited for what seemed like several hours.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2013, 10:21:44 pm »
ooc: shall i take it then?

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2013, 10:25:47 pm »
OOC: if you want :) (P.S sorry to leave you alone over there)

IC: Soot wasn't sure what made him do it, he just looked up. An owl. Despite being half blind, he could definitely see well enough to know that the bulge perched on one of the branches was an owl, it's mottled plumage blending it well. He gulped. He was a pup, owls ate pups like him. But he wasn't about to go back to the clan either. Soot hunched down and hugged his bone, hoping the owl couldn't see him. He just couldn't help stifling a sneeze, however, when the bushes leaves tickled his nose.