Author Topic: Wild Reign|Wolf's Rain Role-Play|Open  (Read 16940 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Reign|Wolf's Rain Role-Play|Open
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2013, 04:20:05 am »
[Okee dokee. X3]

Courfeyrac strode along the bustling street of inner Freeze City, hands casually resting in the pockets of his light brown jacket. He'd grown pretty good at sneaking food from the carts of street vendors, and a burger stand not too far ahead was looking pretty promising. Walking past the cart and onto the sidewalk, he leaned on the wall of the building just behind the food stand, whistling nonchalantly. The food vendor worked obliviously flipping fresh patties for customers. Glancing both ways and deciding the coast was clear enough, Courf continued whistling to himself and kicked the trash can beside him over. The metal can landed with a loud clang on the concrete, obviously drawing the attention of the nearby people. Their attention on the mysterious toppled can, Courfeyrac slipped around and past the front of the cart, grabbing a couple burgers and swiftly stuffing them into his jacket pockets in one smooth motion. The vendor, his back turned, scratched his head and shrugged off the randomly toppled trash can and returned to flipping his patties, not noticing the two missing burgers. Smirking, Courfeyrac slipped into an alleyway and trudged over to the large staircase at the end, plopping down and whipping out one of his stolen burgers, licking his lips in anticipation of the easy meal.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2013, 04:23:13 am »
[ Do I need pictures of my characters right when I post the app or can I tomorrow or so? If I don't then I can post the app right now and post the pictures later. I don't have my computer right now so I can't post any. ]
:D Lilly :D

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2013, 04:47:23 am »
Luna
The wolf padded through the streets of Freeze City with her owner in tow, she sniffed around looking for any scent of a wolf they had tracked here. Luna's ears perked when she heard a loud clang coming from down the street "Let's go check it out." said Henry, her owner. Luna looked up at him then trotted down the street "I can smell the wolf." she growled "What is it Luna? I s it the wolf?" He un-clipped her leash "Go!" he commanded. Luna ran down the street, following the scent until she came to a dark alley way,the scent was leading right into here. She lowered her head then slowly walked down the alley until the wolf came into view, she could see right past his illusion. She snarled then began to bark viciously "Damn wolf." she snapped. She could hear Henry's footsteps behind her "Hey Luna! That's just a man. "Sorry about this." he said as he clipped her leash on and tried to pull her away "Come on Luna!" he yelled as he tugged on the leash, but she kept trying to get to the wolf, she only wished that he could see that he wasn't a human. Luna growled the spun around, she grabbed his sleeve then pulled lightly "What's wrong with you, girl?" he rubbed her head "Henry! Come on, he's a wolf!" she barked, if only he could understand her. "Let's go Luna." She turned around the face the wolf, her ears perked and head raised "You can't hide forever." she growled before turning and following Henry.

Luna was in a bad mood when they arrived at the bar "Stay here." he said as he tied her to a pole then went inside. Luna watched the people go by and the occasional stray dog, she sat down then waited for Henry to leave the bar. But who knows when that would be. Her stomach growled loudly "I would kill for something to eat." she groaned as she watched a nearby hot dog stand with hunger in her eyes. Henry usually kept her fed but he had forgotten this morning. She whined then stood up, she tugged on the leash, trying to break free from it. With no luck she turned to face the leash then grabbed it between her large teeth then began chewing "Come on.." she growled as she tore at it. Finally, it came free. She wagged her tail then ran over to the hot dog stand, jumping up to grab one then running down the street. "Hey! Get that dog!" the man yelled, Luna heard footsteps behind her but she didn't turn around. She turned down an alley then jumped into a cardboard box "I think I lost them." she said with relief. She wolfed down the hot dog then licked her chops, she was about to leave when the hot dog stand owner ran in front of her "Where do you think you're goin?" he scowled as he kicked her side. She yelped then fell to the ground as he repeatedly kept kicking her "Dumb mutt!" he yelled as he kicked her head. The man smirked then backed away, Luna stumbled to her paws then faced him a snarl ripping from her throat. The man's eyes grew wide, he tried to run but she was on him in an instant, tearing into his throat. Luna felt something inside of her light up but she didn't know what it was, she jumped off of the body then left the alley.

Feel free to post your app whenever you are ready Lilly)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2013, 05:05:35 am »
((Hnnnnng, she's so much like Blue! <3 I'm in love with this RP already! X3 ))

Courfeyrac nearly choked on his hamburger when a collared wolf suddenly tore around the corner and into his alley, snarling at him. Staring wide-eyed at the fae, he raised an eyebrow at her words. "Huh?-..." He muttered, scratching his head. The stranger looked much like another wolf, but the collar- and her insults- were misleading. He rose to his feet and began to back up slightly, but let out a sigh of relief when a human, apparently the canine's owner, came running over to collect his dog. "Oh- Uh- No problem." He stammered, not taking his wide, confused eyes off the odd canine. When thee man finally managed to drag the dog out of view, Courf let out a sigh. "Phew." He murmured, plopping back down on his steps.

Courfeyrac allowed little time to pass before quickly reaching for his second burger. "Man, this human food is tasty, alright, but it's not very filling." He said to himself, biting into the large burger. As he feasted on his stolen food, savage barking and a human scream rang against his ear drums. Stuffing the burger into his jacket pocket, he ran towards the sound to investigate. Wheeling around a corner, he came to a clumsy skidding halt, gaping in surprise at what he saw. The lifeless, mangled body of a man lay in a crimson puddle on the concrete in one of the back alleys. Though he didn't care for humans what-so-ever, he was curious. No one around, he slid down into his wolf form to get a better investigation of the body. Stepping closer, he nosed at the body with his muzzle, sniffing it. Instantly, a vaguely familiar scent assaulted his sensitive nostrils. That one dog from earlier! Padding around the human's corpse, a few bloody pawprints that faded into a nearby connecting alley caught his eye. Shifting into his devious human form again, he trudged after the prints, peering around the corner into the dark alley. This dog was obviously hostile, and he didn't want to provoke it. "Uhhh, hello?" He murmured quietly, cautiously stepping into the darkness. Because of the dimness of the alley, he felt it better to be in his wolf form, in case he was forced to defend himself. His slightly hooked claws tapped against the cold cement as he slowly padded deeper into the alley, tracing the fae's fading scent that soon blended in with the stench of the alley. "Anyone in here?" He yipped quietly, laying his ears back. There was something about this 'dog' that interested him, and he wanted answers.
sig by me

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2013, 05:44:43 am »
Name: Mishka [ It means teddy bear in Russian ]

Personality: Miska is a very kind and playful wolf who loves to play and be around his other kind. He also secretly has a special spot for humans, though he tries not to show it. Normally he is very shy and timid around strangers, lurking around like a ghost. He pokes to seem invisible, especially the fact the he's a wolf. Usually he is bright and seems to act like a pup. He also will get attached to someone like a friend and hang around them for a long time.

History: His history is a secret and will be revealed to someones he's close friends with.

Extra: Mishka is a tiny built teen. He is naturally very skinny and not very tall but he isn't short like a midget. He has very dark brunette hair which looks like the color of a teddy bear. As a wolf he is slender and looks very young, also because he is still a young teen. He has light hazel eyes and his fur color a dark shade just like his human form but in the spring very light and not noticible highlights appear in the roots of his fur.

[ Mishka is a resemblance to Toboe :3 I love him so much <3 I was going to make Mishka have black hair but a guy with a shy personality doesn't seem like it fits. ]

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 05:46:35 am »
Blue was my absolute favorite character <3 Luna is based off of her so there will be many similarities ^^)

Luna
Luna whined, she didn't know what came over her. She couldn't believe what she did, she killed a human, the race she was protecting. She lowered her ears then whined again, she almost yelped in surprise when she heard a voice, then the smell of a wolf. She stood up then bared her fangs, Henry said that wolves were evil, they killed without reason. She froze, she had killed a man but he was attacking..but she took food from him. She stumbled to the side with a look of horror on her face, she wasn't a wolf..Was she? She stood there for a moment, she began to think as far back as she could. Trees. She remembered the smell of the trees and the forest. She remembered a black wolf, her mother and a white wolf, her father. "No, no no no."she whined as she looked around, how could she be so stupid? She backed away from the wolf in front of her, this whole time she has been hunting down her own kind. She thought for a moment, this wolf isn't why she came here. It was the smell of Lunar flowers.

Luna looked at the wolf one last time, as if saying sorry for trying to attack him, then bolted down the street. Blood covered her maw, she could still taste that man's blood. Gasps of shock and horror came from all sides as she ran then she heard her name "Luna!" it was Henry. She ran to his call, she just wanted his comfort again. When she spotted him she lowered her ears then wagged her tail "Luna! What happened to you!" Luna had blood on her face, that poor man's blood. Luna rubbed her face into his chest, small whines escaping her mouth "Step away from that dog." commanded a deep voice. Luna turned around and saw uniformed men "That dog is a killer, it must be dealt with." Henry stood in front of her "You can't take her! I don't care what she did! She is all I have left!" he yelled as he tried to swing at the man in front. The man dodged the punch then swung the butt of his rifle down on his head, knocking him to the ground  "Henry!" She howled as she ran to him. "Get it." the man commanded. Luna felt the men put leads around her neck then began to pull her away from her beloved Henry, she snarled at them. She tried to grab them but they were using these odd metal poles with ropes going trough them "Let me go!" she growled as she swung her head around. She yelped in pain when one of them slammed into her with a rifle, she growled again trying to get away.

"Luna!" Henry cried as he tried to stand but fell down again. Luna looked back, Henry had tears flowing down his face. She whined, she just wanted to be left alone, she wanted to go back to Henry. Soon they arrived at a truck with a cage in the truck bed. Two men hoisted her up then roughly threw her into the cage and slammed it shut. She snarled then rammed into the bars of the cage, trying to break free. The man who struck Henry glared at her, his eyes were cold and unforgiving "You will pay for what you did to that man." Luna growled then rammed into the bars again, trying to sink her teeth into that man's flesh.

Accepted ^^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 05:56:07 am »
(Hige was my favorite. Gah! I love him. Courfeyrac is super based off him, as well. X3 Hehe. I frikin' loved Toboe, too. Saddest death by far in my opinion. ;-; Cried for about an hour over that. XD)

Courfeyrac stiffened as the other canine stepped out, noticing her blood stained face in the dim light. Before he could open his jaws to say anything to her, she bolted. "Hey! Where are you going?!" The wolf barked, quickly dashing after her. He skidded on his paw pads to a hard stop at the corner of the alley that led into a street once noticing the humans. "Crap!" He yipped, clambering backwards to shift into his human figure. Peeking around the corner, he lowered an eyebrow, watching as the men lassoed the feisty she-wolf with their metal catch poles, then hoisted her into an old truck. Where the hell are they taking her? There's no doubt she's not a wolf! I can't let them do anything to the only other wolf I've ever seen! Courf thought to himself as he casually strolled out of the alleyway and down the street in the direction the truck had headed. For all I know, she could be the last one, other than myself. He added in his mind, only convincing him he needed to help her escape even more.
sig by me

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2013, 06:10:42 am »
I cried for like a week after I finished the series x.x)

Luna
Luna stopped trying to get out of the cage, she knew it was no use. She turned to look at the men who were now leaning against the front of the truck smoking a cigarette "What do you think they are going to do to it?" The leader smirked "Probably study it, we all know it isn't a dog. A dog wouldn't kill like that, and they sure as hell aren't that big." Luna watched them, so she was a wolf, all this time.. "But sir, wolves have been instinct for hundreds of years." the man finished his cigarette "Rob, come on. Don't tell me you believe that tale too? Whatever, let's go." Luna growled as they entered the truck, she looked down the alley and saw Henry was still laying on the ground. She heard curses as they tried to start the truck but it failed to rev to life "Dammit!" Rob cursed as he slammed the palm of his hand against the steering wheel. Luna caught herself chuckling at their predicament. The three men stepped out of the truck, Rob went to the front and lifted the hood. "Hey boss, come here."He waved him over, soon all three of them were looking under the truck's hood, completely distracted. Luna began to look around the cage, trying to find a way out.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2013, 06:23:54 am »
Courfeyrac had followed the humans' actions with his eyes, keeping his distance and waiting for a chance to help out his fellow wolf. He leaned against the side of a building, hands in his jacket pockets, trying to look as natural as possible. "Hmm?" He raised an eyebrow at the sputtering engine of the junky truck as it failed to start. Now's my chance. He told himself as the men went around to the front of the truck to check the engine. Shooting a quick glance in both directions, Courf hurried silently over to the cage in the back of the truck. "Psst." He whispered to catch the attention of the alert she-wolf behind the bars. "Shhh, stay quiet. I'm gonna bust ya outta here." He murmured quietly, his human hands clumsily fiddling with the padlock that secured the cage door. When his hands failed him, he paused and let out a huff, glancing around. "Ah, screw it." He muttered, boldly shifting down into his true self and simply snapping hold of one of the bars with his jaws. He figured resorting to gnawing at the bar would be the best bet. Clenching his jaws tighter, he tugged at the metal bar with all his body force until it had slowly bent to the side. "Gah." He released the bar to run his tongue over his teeth. "My teeth are way too delicate for this."(Hige quote for the win). He muttered, shaking his head and glancing back at the trapped fae. "Think you can fit through that?"
sig by me

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2013, 06:33:08 am »
[ Oh gosh, I know right?! XD ]

A shadow lathered the side of a broken down building, its bricks shattered into crumbling rocks. Half of its frame was making a hill of stone on one side while the other half had vines and other dead greens growing along it. A short boy scampered quickly through the narrow alley ways that boulder-like men couldn't fit through. It was perfect for him to hide in for short periods of time. Noise and commotion sounded on the west side of town, ambulances sounding off and the shouts of men that are armed with explosives. Mishka, the boy rounded a corner to a semi Main Street where all of the commotion was starting up. He realized a tall and scary looking man walked up to him, a rifle ready to fire. "Hello, I ask you to not get to close to this crime scene." Mishka nodded briskly, his body trembling. Quickly he scrambled away. Right as he was about to make a corner he looked up at the roof of a plain grey building. He saw ledges on the side and silently leaped onto one. His fingers tightly gripping around the rock and he climb forward until he reached the top. Bravely his feet took him to the edge. The wind mingled with his long dark hair, cooling him down from the sun's heat. His hazel pools looked down, suddenly spotting a slender guy dashing after an odd looking vehicle. Curiosity wondered through his mind, but some kind of urge made him want to learn more about what was going on.

[ sorry it's late. Fml ooc x_x ]