Author Topic: .:The Fight to Survive:. Cheetah Rp [Accepting Applications!]  (Read 10159 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Fight to Survive:. Cheetah Rp [Accepting Applications!]
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2013, 03:01:29 pm »
"Little Sun?" Radi cocked his head slightly. "That's an off name. Cool." He exclaimed with a smirk, flicking the tip of his tail. Feeling rather comfortable around the other cheetah, he lowered himself down to his haunches. Casually he brushed his paw over his face as if wiping dirt from it. Staring back at Little Sun, he shrugged at her question. "I've been here for a while now, but I don't usually stay in okee place for too long." He explained, pausing to let out a yawn. "How 'bout you? I haven't seen youaround before." His ear quivered to discourage the landing attempt of a small fly.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2013, 03:40:58 pm »

Samba got bored of waiting at the same area, he couldn't stay still for long. So he started to stroll towards the river where everyone drunk from! His paws thudded on the dry earth, other than that the world was silent again. He loved when it was all quiet, and he could clearly hear the thoughts in his mind waft through his brain. Before long, he heard the Savannah birds chirping their songs as the graceful cheetah paced past them. Sam didn't want to hurt them, he loved the way they sound in the morning. It was barely morning now though.

Finally, he reached the lake. (Where Nzuri is :3 ) He saw a about two cheetahs, and a elephant! He lapped up the water, staring at the cheetahs, making sure they don't make any sudden movements towards him.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2013, 05:14:18 pm »
Little Sun flicked her ear, "I have been here for a couple of days, made my own little territory. That lion tried to take it from me." She lay down, twisting her head to lick her wounds. After a couple of licks, she looked back at him. She then asked, "Do you have your own territory?" A fly landed on her tail tip, and she flicked it off.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2013, 05:27:16 pm »
Radi's ears were cupped forward, listening intently to Little Sun speak. With his non-retractable claws, he casually raked the dirt lightly. "Oh- Uh sorry for intruding!" He quickly said as she mentioned it was her territory. However, she seemed pretty relaxed about him being there, so he did the same. "Hmm? Nah. I move around too much to set a home territory and junk like that."(Ain't nobody got time fo' dat! XD). "'Sides, I'd really rather not have the responsibility of defending it. I live for excitement! Not for babysitting land." He added quickly, springing to his feet at the word 'excitement.'
sig by me

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2013, 05:37:10 pm »
She laughed a bit, "It's ok." (Starting to get Writers block DX) She continued, "Plus, defending a territory is exciting, you get to battle to defend it." She scraped her un-retractable claws along the dirt, making small impressions.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2013, 05:43:16 pm »
"I know, but ehhhh. I'd rather not fight. I'm more of a 'cause trouble and outrun the enemy' kinda guy." Radi chuckled with a quick wink, lowering his bottom half down to sit again. He curled his ringed tail around his side and let out a quiet huff. "Well, anyway, I'd better be going. Haven't had anything to eat yet today." He murmured with a grin of anticipation as he rose back to his paws and half turned away. "See ya around!- Unless you'd like to come. I know we don't usually hunt in groups, but heck, what can it hurt?" He grinned at the fae from over his shoulder, lashing his tail about.
sig by me

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2013, 07:39:29 pm »

Nzuri's ears flicked towards the sound of water splashing and turned her head towards the source of the sound. She immediately recognised the cheetah that had jumped over her earlier, and she met his gaze. She swiftly made her way down the mound, not taking her eyes off of the male. She hadn't seen so many of her kind in the same area before, so she decided to make the most of it. She sat back on her haunches at a close distance, but far away enough to make a quick getaway if necessary.

Nzuri sent a flirty smile in his direction, living up to her name. "Hello." She said softly, flicking her tail so that it thumped gently against the ground. She half-turned her head to catch a glimpse of a nearby cheetah lying on a fallen tree trunk quite close to her small territory. The stranger didn't seem to be a threat, but she made sure that he was always in her line of sight. She turned her gaze back to the male cheetah she was talking to, cocking her head slightly waiting for a reply.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2013, 07:53:54 pm »

Kikji

After finishing up what she could, Kikji pushed away the leftovers of the antelope, licking her maw as she scanned the area. The two cheetahs seemed to be alright with each other - she guessed the male cheetah had taken liking for the female. Glancing over at the river, she spotted two of her own kind, along with an elephant. They all didn't seem much of a harm, but she kept her eyes glued onto them, watching their moves. The female cheetah seemed to be interacting with the male - and Kikji wasn't very surprised, Letting out a yawn, the female headed towards the opposite direction of the river, unwilling to interact with the others.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2013, 08:45:20 pm »

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile