Author Topic: Can't We Just RP?  (Read 2558 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Can't We Just RP?
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2013, 07:56:12 pm »
Ahh, this. Don't even get me started. >.> I'll probably rage alot.

I once had this kind of acounter with a bunch of wild derper "Warrior cats". I gave them a roleplay sample, they said it was excellent, and so, it begun. "OMG WAFFLES LOL". <- That's what flooded my group chat. And so it was about derpin' and yada-yada until we left to RP. We started nicely, but then some kind of apprentice typo'ed something and the derp began to unfold right there.  I literally raged at them right there, left and sat on my tree for the rest of the day.

Basically, I was like this.

I mean, it's nice to have fun and all, but when making a Roleplay group, made for exactly that, ROLEPLAYING, don't expect for other people to start derping around about waffles and Nyan cat. Just go and derp after the RP, mmkay?

Offline Nymphadora

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • J?s? s???? - ????'?? ?? ????.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Re: Can't We Just RP?
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2013, 06:17:17 am »
I come across these situations far too much, and Nym no likey. :I

I look for groups to roleplay, I don't want to sit around, watching everyone else giggling among themselves and when they finally RP, I get ignored. -Facepalm- Where is the logic?

It's come to the point where I put: "Ignored- 0% ~ Patience- 100%" into my bio on the first line. I let everyone know in group that if my Ignored reaches 100%, I'll leave and if Patience reaches 0%, I'll leave. Now, leaders never like to lose members and since I've been doing that, RPs have been much better for me, I don't get ignored even half as much c:

~Nym
W???, I s????s? I ???? ????? ??? ???? ???s, ????? ?s ?x????? ??? I ???? ?????: