Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2013, 10:59:13 pm »
Jericho grinned and nodded, lunging off his hind paws to dart after Kiana. Ahaz bounced in his jaws, squirming a bit uncomfortably. "Rrr, put me down! I can run on my own!" He yipped, thrashing his legs. Jericho let out a huff and slowed down to drop the pup to his feet. Ahaz shook his head and instantly quickened his pace to sprint just behind the two older dogs.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2013, 11:03:48 pm »
Name:  Jiango
Breed: German Short-haired Pointer
Personality: Find out in the rp c:<
History: Unknown
Crush: None
Pups: None
Mate: None
Other: He lives with Ginger (His sister)
(Will add Ginger and the Pictures when I get on my comp.)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 11:06:00 pm by The Wolf »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2013, 11:05:01 pm »

Kiana turned her head as she heard muttering voices, slowing down slightly as Jericho dropped the pup to the groundsmiling the female shepherd nodded her head and began bounding towards the village. Stopping in the middle as she peered around through the many routes she could take; sniffing the air she wagged her tail for a moment her eyes narrowed. Letting out a bark Kiana Sharply turned down a route that seemed to lead towards slightly higher ground, the wooden houses seeming to come into sight. "Just up this slope and over the river!" She barked clambering up the slope then leaping over the small river. Soon arriving at the huts she peered around as none mutants had wondered in; smiling she turned to face the two brutes "And here we are.." She muttered a sigh of relief escaping her maw.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2013, 11:13:55 pm »
Jericho let his tongue loll out of his panting maw as he pumped his legs to keep up with the swift shepherd. He clambered to a clumsy halt as she did, and quickly sprang up the hill as she led the way. Slowing to a swifter stop, he stared in awe and relief at the small village that sat at the hilltop. "Nice digs." He murmured with a grin, confidently strutting closer to the small huts. Ahaz scrambled up the hill after the two dogs, flicking his ears forward upon seeing the village. "Cool! It's like where people live, right, Jericho!" The pup exclaimed, staring at the odd little huts as he galloped over to his brother.
sig by me

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2013, 11:37:39 pm »
(Balto and Rocky are talking to nobody in particular. Rocky's making peeky-peekies at Jericho, and Balto's just saying hi.)

Rocky sighed in relief when the black wolf went away, his little brother, a pup, following him. But she was also quite jealous of the fact that he went off with another female. She hid her face from Balto, as her brother turned to look at her. "Something wrong, Roc?" he asked, slightly playfully. "No, nuthin'," she answered rather nervously. Her heart pounded in her mind. Balto just chuckled. "Everything will be fine, don't ya worry." If dogs could blush, Roc would have. Instead, she just turned away, trying to hide her feelings. Balto led them to an isolated spot, near a village that looked abandoned, but he wasn't sure. He viewed the landscape. Roc bit her lip. Suddenly, Balto yelped. "I see dogs." He scrutinized the figures. "They have a pup with them, so they must be peaceful creatures." Balto trotted to the trio, his sister following his cautiously, a little distance away. Once he reached them, he stopped, addressing no one in particular, "Hey, do you know what this place is?" Rocky took a chance to peer at the black male and his brother (Jericho and Ahaz) from behind Balto.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2013, 11:40:19 pm »
A sudden voice made Jericho perk his ears forward and glance behind him. His tail instantly began to wag at the sight of more dogs. "Well, not really. We actually just got here, ourselves. But Kiana seems to know a lot about this place. I'd ask her if I were you." He gestured to the German Shepherd before glancing back at the two strangers, smirking. Ahaz spun around to view the two canines, his tail wagging behind him. "Look, Jericho, more dogs!" The pup barked in excitement, bounding over to the two and skidding to a stop in front of the male. "Hiya! My name's Ahaz!" He yipped, grinning.
sig by me

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2013, 09:51:00 am »
Balto had almost no time to say, "I see!" before the pup nearly collided with him. "Whoa there kiddo! Hey Ahaz! Well my name's Balto!" Balto grinned broadly at the youngster. Rocky said, in a very small voice, "Hi, Ahaz." Balto looked at the pup. "Ahaz, if you ever want to play, I'll play with you, anytime."Balto gave the pup the collie's characteristic wink, wagging his tail slowly. Rocky held back, unsure.

Balto went over to Kiana to ask her where this place was and what was it, while Rocky was left alone. She relaxed her auds as much as she could, and tried to not stare at the male, who seemed to be called Jericho, or he was by the pup. She shuffled her paws. A breeze came through the village, uplifting some dust and stirring the border collie's brown fur. The sunlight glanced off her blue pools, making them as if they were glowing. Rocky turned her face away from the glare of the sunlight, looking away from the black dog that stood a few yards away.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2013, 10:54:16 am »
Ahaz grinned and hopped into a play bow. "Alright!" He barked in excitement, letting his tail pump furiously behind him. Jericho raised an eyebrow at his little brother and smirked, then glanced over ah the strangers. "I'm Jericho. Nice to meetcha." He said with a friendly grin, perking his ears forward.[/color)
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2013, 06:02:02 pm »
((Can't post for Torreto nor Tasha until the others have posted..))

Kiana smiled as they soon arrived at the village; peering around for a moment making sure the area was safe. Hearing the sudden outburst of the pup and turning with a chuckle "Yeah, its a pretty cool place" she smiled peering around againn "I'll go make sure the huts are safe..." She muttered and whipped around bounding into one of the huts, amazement filled the fae as the furniature; sofas, tables, cabinates, candles, small night sensored lights and a few other bits- still remained in the huts, not seeming to be damaged. Satisfied the first hut was fine she trotted out and entered another, peering at what seemed like slide marks on the ground; narrowing her eyes she followed the trails anf came to a rag. Nipping at it and lifting it up noticing a snake that began to hiss. Snarling the female shepherd circled the snake as it glared at her, smirking she began barking at the snake snapping at it; lucky for this one wasn't poisonous. The snake began to slither under the bed in another room of the hut, snarling she lunged at the creature and picked it up not to far from the head so it couldn't bite her; popping out the hut she threw the snake down a ditch and it slid away. Checking the other huts.
The muttering of voices soon caught her attention and she peered out the den hut realising two new canines had joined them; smiling at the two collies. Then hearing her name mentioned and she tilted her head as she padded out: then realising it was because the brute wanted to ask her a question. Stopping as the brute arrived infront of her she smiled "I'm Kiana if you hadn't noticed" she muttered with a smile; then going on to answer the brutes question. "Well this is one of the safest places of the island as it has shelter, more food and fresh water sources around, and well this is where the humans use to live, known as the village.." She muttered with a slight smile. Her tail dragging across the sand coated territory.
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2013, 11:50:18 pm »
-Bump-
DA Account