Author Topic: Sky's Rim: Where is EveryonE? D:  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Sky's Rim: Where is EveryonE? D:
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 11:16:35 pm »
THANKIES!
(I also have a street punk winged gal up there along with a demon wolf/dragoness and a drgoness =^.^=)

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2013, 11:31:04 pm »
I have to agree with everyone else here that it does take a rather long time to get up there unless you know exactly what you are doing, or if you are just a natural parkour master. ~ During my times there, I've noticed some people giving up as soon as they make it to those "rings of doom" and just didn't feel it was necessary to go through with that.

When I am bored, I will most likely drag my fluffy tail and head on up there for fun, but I don't have the time to stay there for a long time. Most of my friends hang around Flourite or Cape, so there really is no need for me to travel to Sky's Rim endlessly. However, now that you mention that Sky's Rim is becoming more and more less populated, I can spend a lit'le time up there with ye' and friends at times if ye' want. ~

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2013, 11:51:12 pm »
I find a nice challenge to go up the Ascension Island and finally make it to Sky's Rim. Come to think of it, I haven't been up there a while myself. Not because of getting up the platforms, but simply because not many people are there often times I am. I will occasionally go up the platforms to see if I can spot a few people, but of course, I'm usually there alone with the trees. I mean, it's a nice map, I like the setting, and fantasy tone, but it's just nicer to have a bit more people preset to chat with. Most people like to roam about the plains and such.

Come on, folks, climb those platforms and enter Sky's Rim. Conquer the Ring Platforms of Falling...ness!
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Nymphadora

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • J?s? s???? - ????'?? ?? ????.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2013, 06:05:08 pm »
I tried... Got half way there... Fell... Got another quarter of the way, fell. Gave up and went to roleplay. xD ~ I'll give it another go some time x.x - It's a good challenge, but it can stress people out, I know it did me, I used Roleplay as an unwinder. xD

As I said. I shall give it another shot in a day or so c:

~Nym
W???, I s????s? I ???? ????? ??? ???? ???s, ????? ?s ?x????? ??? I ???? ?????:

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 09:24:23 am »
I find that those in Sky's Rim tend to be people who actually have the time to climb the long, frustrating journey up to the top.

It IS a good challenge, but can also be a boring one XD I find that if you set 'home' every 10 platforms it means you can just go back to that place and not have to start from the start.

(I wish I had worked this out before trying to do the whole thing is one swoop... twice.)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 09:57:49 am »
It's the climb. I have yet to make it to the top. It's those rings that kill me.
But just climbing assicenon island would reduce the number of people there.
Plus, it takes people some time to realize they climb the lonely cave.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 05:18:45 pm »
(I have gotten to the rings one time without needing to set home and not falling, I set home after i reached the RINGS OF AWESOME DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!)
Yeah, it CAN be a good adventure, and, it Ascension Isle used to be full of Country Rpers (Some sort of anime show? o.o) and they helped make it fun to go up there, an then when you FINALLY made it to the top,  you were welcomed by VERY literate Fantasy Rpers! :) when Mira, and Ria went up there, anyways. Marita, eh, no one wanted to Rp with a genie :(

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Nymphadora

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • J?s? s???? - ????'?? ?? ????.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 08:37:12 pm »
That's just it, I did set home every 10 platforms xD ~ If my laptop weren't so laggy, I'd probably be fine with it, but because of the time I log in, The maps are flooded causing game-lag so my sensors aren't too great or are too choppy. As soon as that began, I disappeared to another character. ~ It is definitely worth the climb in the end though, if you have the time and aren't constantly rammed with whispers from everyone saying they need you in a roleplay x.x
W???, I s????s? I ???? ????? ??? ???? ???s, ????? ?s ?x????? ??? I ???? ?????:

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2013, 07:45:08 pm »
I really like how there isn't people there really.  A Invader Zim group I was in always went there.  The group only had four people in it but we were very close.  But whenever we went were other people are we get swarmed because we are all Invader Zim characters.  Sky's Rim was the idea place for us.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru