Author Topic: Doragon Academy (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 48570 times)

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Doragon Academy (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2013, 02:50:45 am »
"You think you can take me to him" Robin said jumping up into the air but quickly falling back down "ow" she said standing back up

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2013, 03:19:04 am »
     "Of course." He nodded, pulling her back up with his tail.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2013, 07:13:38 am »
KAJSCBLJAHCL. I'm late for the RP. ;3; -Hops in-))

Ejh?rli walked over to Volbeat, giving his wings a small, momentarily stretch before folding them back in. He headed straight for the window to Rak'zel's room, immediately poking his fairly large snout in to see the soundly sleeping boy. Snorting, he inclined his head to give the raven haired boy a harsh nudge, but when Rak'zel merely swatted his nose away and turned to the other side of the bed, Ejh?rli retreated, only to bring down light blue lightning right in front of the window, which was quickly followed by fairly loud thunder that seemed to echo. "Iratus!" A slurred yell came from the room, making the dragon smirk, then acting as if nothing happened, he sat patiently outside, waiting for his troublesome rider to get ready and get out of his cave.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 09:46:22 am by Crystwolf~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2013, 11:55:22 am »
"Thanks " Robin said as she heard the thunder and turned her head -got to go to school :(-)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2013, 06:23:54 pm »
     Yumi jumped faintly, hearing the thunder. "Oh... he's at it again..." she yawned, and glanced over at her clock. It held a sapphire geode behind the clockface, something that her brother had made for her when she was little. She stood up, opened the window, and hummed a soft tune.
     Upon her call, the snake-scaled dragon made his presence known with a roar deeper, but identical to her tune... it was more like the sound of a flute, rather than a hum or roar.
     Mimodae stood beside Ejherli quietly, standing on his hind legs and placing his nose against the Yumi's face to greet her, and to have his fangs stroked.
     "Open your mouth, Mimodae." she said, putting some sort of gel on a large tooth brush. "Big, frightening dragons don't have plaque, or corpse breath."
     "I understand, Killer." he chuckled. The dragon opened his mouth to reveal hundreds of arm-lengthed fangs. He liked the gel she used. It was a home-made substance, tasting of iron, but of something else that was sweet. He was always guessing it.
     She took the brush and began to scrub each and every tooth. When she was done with his front teeth, she practically crawled into his mouth to scrub the others in the back. "Oy, you've been eating frost trolls again, you silly thing..." her voice echoed as she spoke.
     "Sorry..." he tried not to close his mouth when talking.

Itami tilted his head. "Apparently, Ejherli is awake." he said, curling his tail again. "We can walk, if you'd like, little one." He glanced towards the direction of his master. He could hear the clanking of metal against metal. "He and Ludwig are fencing again."

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2013, 08:49:41 pm »
"Ok "robin said standing up

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2013, 08:56:14 pm »
Genesis let out a deep belowing roar and slammed her frot feet on the ground, digging her talons into the earth. She glanced around the large but small enclosure. She didn't like being stuck in an enclosure. She loved it when she could fly to new heights and places and find her way back.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2013, 09:08:42 pm »
     He began walking towards the source of faint shouts, laughter, and clanking metal. Once he got closer, the form of a man in a black leather uniform, with shiny black hair swinging a blade at the founder of the school who blocked perfectly.
     Once the man's eyes flashed, one could see how the younger man and his sister were related... His eyes were an equal shade of red, and the form was identical to hers. The dragon looked around, missing the green hue of scales that was normally laying down with its head on its talons as it chuckled every now and then as it watched over the two humans.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2013, 09:32:11 pm »
Yawning Robin walked over to the men fighting and saw a hue green dragon watching them fence
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 09:34:41 pm by glaceon24 »

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2013, 10:10:42 pm »
All Genesis could hear were the clanging of metal on metal. She huffed and settled down on the ground.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!