Author Topic: Doragon Academy (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 48994 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Doragon Academy (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2013, 10:41:00 pm »
     His red eyes flashed as he looked up at her. "My name is Mimodae. I'm a Darkness and Fire hybrid. My rider is Yumi of the Akagawa clan. And... It's common courtesy to introduce yourself, before asking for the identity of another." He released his tail and laid down on his belly, frontal legs crossed, and hind legs to one side.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2013, 10:52:04 pm »
Genesis rolled her eyes. "Alright, fine. I'm Genesis, a water-air hybrid. I don't have a rider and don't plan on having one and nothing can change that." She huffed.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2013, 11:42:36 pm »
     "There's not really any stopping it, to be honest." His tail thumped against the ground faintly. "You'll find someone who compliments you, and that will be that." He glanced towards the building known as Volbeat. "She's my calming aura, and I'm her strength, spark, and shadow. Shiki is the one who is destined to be great, Itami is the fire in his eyes and heart." He yawned.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2013, 12:00:41 am »
She huffed. "I highly doubt it." She snapped at him. "I can control what happens to my life." She added and stood up strecthing her wings. "I don't see how you can let these humans control you. It's disgusting." She hissed.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2013, 12:50:29 am »
     He snapped his jaws once to tell her to stop talking. "I never asked for it. It just happened. We all have a human compatible with us, whether it's for the good of all or not. The recent generations are the ones trying to help mend our relationships. What's done is done, it's best to leave that in the past, and fly away from the stories of the Dark Ages." He turned, seeing Itami and Robin.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2013, 12:57:41 am »
She let out a hiss before snapping her jaws shut showing irritation. "You're one of the weak!" She snapped. "I believe what I want! I believe my mother was killed by a human! There for I will never let one of these disgusting humans control me!" She said with a roar.

Man Genesis has anger issues. xDDD))

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2013, 01:08:04 am »
Robin looked at Itami and bowed her head" sorry" she said her tail flicking to her side showing her missing tail fin

Raven walked out of her cage she took off and flew towards the roar flying high into the dark clouds she came Dow. At high speeds (like the sound toothless makes when he goes really fast if you know what I mean) and shoots a plasma ball near Genisis hopeing to hit her wing so Raven can fly back into the clouds

Screech yawned as she walked out of her cage hopeing to find her rider today she looked around and spotted some people fenceing and she went to see what it was.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2013, 01:29:22 am »
Genesis screeched as a plasma ball hit the tip of her wing. She shot the same thing back hopig it would hit her tail.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2013, 01:47:02 am »
     Shiki chuckled. "Old man, you're getting slow! I know all of your tricks!"
     Ludwig smirked. "You sink so...?" His German accent was heavy as he spoke. He slammed a foot into the younger mans chest and forced him backwards, making him toss his weapon.
     Itami caught the play-sword between his jaws. His whiskers flowed faintly with the wind. He watched as the older man pointed the blade at Shiki's face.
     "You don't know all of my tricks, my friend. I still have many left." He glanced upward, hearing the humming noise the night fury made as it flew at high speeds.

Mimodae blinked. "You alright?" He asked in a bored tone. He stood straight, as he heard the door to Volbeat slam shut, and then the sound of jingling keys. "There's my girl." He said, tail almost wagging as he walked towards her.
     Yumi blinked and gently stroked his snout. "Are you behaving?" She asked, placing her forehead against the bridge of his nose.
     "Of course." He said, wrapping his tail around her legs.
     She glanced up to see Genesis with an injured wing. "What happened here...?" She asked, looking around to see that no one was around.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2013, 01:51:03 am »
She glared at the girl then at her wing. "Stupid night furies." She mumbled and then looked back at the girl. "That idiot Night fury is what happened." She hissed.