Author Topic: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]  (Read 23234 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]
« Reply #170 on: September 27, 2013, 02:53:25 am »
He raised his tail abd barked at him. "I attacked the alpha. After he attacked ne." He snapped. He then sat up and glanced around the area to see if he could spot the Peace River pack.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #171 on: September 27, 2013, 02:57:58 am »

Ravena

Ravena's steps lead her towards the faint sounds of two wolves talking. Her ear swirved to pick up the voices, knowing one she reconigzed from her pack, and felt her relief stream through her body as she let all that out with a sigh. The fae slightly padded closer, silently so she could at least observe the situation the best she could, to get a good picture of what all these two wolves were doing.

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 27, 2013, 03:26:03 am »

Jericho

Jericho flicked his ears backwards, lowering a brow at the brute's snappy response. "Okay, okay, keep your fur on. No need to get sassy." He remarked with another smirk, flicking his forepaw before setting it back down. "Jeeze. You've got an attitude, huh? No wonder you got kicked out." He added with a shrug, curling his tail around his side. Attention focused on the still potentially dangerous male, Jericho failed to notice the nearby presence of a pack Scout.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 27, 2013, 11:21:35 am »
Dusk hiffed and stood up stretching before sitting back down. He glanced at the wolf. "Doesn't your alpha have something for you to do?" He asked looking around his surroundings.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 27, 2013, 11:24:26 am »

Jericho

Jericho raised his head smugly. "As a matter of fact, he does. And I just so happen to be doing that right now. Gotta secure the borders since, y'know, certain pests have recently wandered into our land." He narrowed his eyes at the brute, flattening his ears against his skull.
sig by me

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 27, 2013, 12:16:56 pm »
Dusk rolled his eyes and shrigged. "Whatever." He huffed. "You should probably get back on that. I'm gonna go cause trouble for the Peace River Pack." He with mishevious smile as he stood up. He had soon crossed the river and was now pretty close to camp but only to where he couldnsee the wolves but they couldn't see him.

Offline AmwolfMusic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 27, 2013, 12:45:47 pm »
Silver woke up in the den. She streached hard, she walked outside and noticed everyone and just sat down. Silver looked as  her mate came by."I am exosoted of this issue" she said all upset. She just wanted peace throught the area.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 27, 2013, 06:04:32 pm »

Enjolras

Enjolras let out a sigh of frustration and slid down to lay on his belly, ears upright and alert. As Silver padded over, he simply nodded. "You and me both." He muttered through a huff, adjusting his hind legs beneath him. "Once this whole war is over, though, things'll get better. I'm sure." He added with a confident dip of his head.

Jericho

Jericho rolled his eyes at the brute. "Pff, like I'm gonna take orders from some jerk who doesn't even have a pack." He mumbled, partly under his breath. As the other canine spoke of the Peace River pack, Jericho jerked his head up, perking his ears. "Jeeze, you're more crazy than I thought." He remarked, shoving himself to his paws. "Maybe I'm going out on a limb, here, but, don't you think going back to harass a pack that has just exiled you is even slightly a bad idea? Well, it is. Not that I care or you'll listen to me." He shrugged, plopping back down carelessly onto his haunches. "Eh, just go for it. They'll turn you into a chew-toy for going back there. Idiot." He flicked his paw and let out a subtle huff.
sig by me

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #178 on: September 27, 2013, 11:34:07 pm »

Ravena

Ravena blinked, and soon got a bit skeptical, and without knowing, her paws had lead her out in the open. Instead of looking surprised to her feet guiding her and not her brain, she just glanced to Jericho, than the new wolf, sighing as she sat her rump down on the blades of green. "Who's our guest?" she asked casually to Jericho, her scarlet eyes focusing as him, as if trying to find out the whole story. She got the bits and pieces... but why did this wolf have trouble with his alpha anyway?

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline AmwolfMusic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 27, 2013, 11:45:59 pm »
Silver wa relvied that Enjolras aggred with her coment. "The elk seam to be migrating. The more that come closer, the better!" she said happly, as she walked away trying to find elk. Then she saw a rival wolf. She ran off to report what she saw.