Author Topic: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]  (Read 23553 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2013, 08:08:39 pm »
Phantom landed on her, but Genesis scrambled out from under him. He growled at her retreating form, "You can't stay outside forever!" He turned and trotted back to the cave.
-
Once he made it to the cave, a wolf wagged his tail at his return, "Hey boss! Where'ya been?"
"None of your business." He growled. The wolf fell silent. Phantom approached the deer kill, taking a few bites from it.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2013, 08:24:28 pm »

Jericho

By the time the Alpha returned, Jericho was sprawled out lazily on his side. The brute's approaching pawsteps and his voice snapping at a packmember made him scramble to sit up, perking his ears. "Heh, didja show her a thing or two, Alpha?" He snickered, shoving himself up to his haunches with an amused, absent minded grin plastered on his maw.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2013, 08:31:19 pm »
Genesis smirked and victory trotting to a large rock. She soon jumped atop it and dropped the meat before plopping down. She soon began to tear into the small chunk of meat eventually finishing it. She huffed and shifted her weight to her sode. She layed there until eventually following asleep. Her surroundings didn't bother her nor did any of the other creatures or wolves who probaly lurked the mountains.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2013, 12:01:03 pm »
[-Bump-
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2013, 12:44:35 pm »

Name: Enosh

Breed: Hudson Bay Wolf

Pack: Peace River Valley

Description: Photo

Personality: Enosh is willing to learn and understand, placing his full attention on you. However, he is stubborn and sometimes wants to do things his own way. Enosh can have a sharp temper if you get on his bad side, but it's rare. Otherwise, Enosh can compromise with you and is willing to get to know you better.

History: Nothing much - born and raised in the Peace Valley Pack. Rumor does have it that his mother was in Calgary Mountain Pack and his father was a rouge, however, others believe his mother was in Peace Valley Pack and his father was a rouge. Enosh is a little frightened of learning the truth, and meanwhile sticks close to Auria.

Mate: N/A

((Back with a dang sore throat))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2013, 01:03:35 pm »
[Huzzah! Welcome back, mon ami! Accepted of course!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 01:06:53 pm by JimMoriarty »
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2013, 01:59:50 pm »
((Gracias xD May I have a re-cap and who is who, if that's alright?))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2013, 02:31:39 pm »
[Uh huh. Well basically, the Calgary Mountain pack were eating, and the omega (Aurora01's charrie) broke rank and grabbed food before it was her turn, then took off. The alpha (Duna's charrie) went after her, but she hid, so he returned to the pack. Jericho(my charrie) just sat there stuffing his face.
In the Peace River Valley.pack, the alpha, Enjolras(my.charrie) went to retrieve the apprentice who wandered into the Calgary mountain territory to play with one of their apprentice aged pack member. So they just got back to camp, the pack's Spy, meanwhile(MyCatMeowed's charrie) is just wandering around inside the other pack's territory on his own, without the permission of Enjy. That's about it.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2013, 09:00:25 pm »
((Alrighty))

The sudden sound of pawsteps approaching the camp made Enosh jerk his head towards the direction. His tail vigorously slapped from one side to the other as his ears perked for the sound again. Ears swiveling towards the motion, the pup crouched down, fixing his eyes in front of him. When a figure emerged from the ferns, Enosh let out a howl and threw himself at the creature, bracing himself for his body to met something solid.

"Ommf!" The pup yelped, pain bursting through his body as his hit the ground. Dust flew up as Enosh let out a sneeze. Sitting on his haunches, he shook out his pelt and glared at the apprentice, Auria. "Hey!" he hollered at her, watching her as she placed the rabbit into the center of the clearing. "Why didn't you stay still? I was suppose to hit you." He pouted, flicking an ear in annoyance. When he spotted the rabbit, his eyes lit as he trotted over towards it. "Heh. Don't mind if I do." He muttered, bending down as he sniffed it. As he opened his mouth to sink his fangs into the body, he remembered that usually the Alpha ate first. Releasing his jaws from the rabbit's haunches, he turned to throw a glance at Enjolras. Was he hungry? Hopefully, not. I need to eat. Enosh thought, shoving the prey away from him.

A sudden bark made the pup glance up to see Auria glaring into the direction of a squirrel. Curious, he bounded over, slowing down as he approached her. "Whatcha doing?" he yipped, tipping his head to one side.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2013, 09:19:41 pm »

Enjolras

Enjolras flicked his ears forward at the Apprentice before chuckling subtly at the young pup who flopped down just in front of her. A rare smirk crept across his maw and he dipped his head at the pup, keeping silent as he padded past them to reach a large boulder where he liked to spend most of his downtime. With a huff, the brute sprang onto it and lowered himself down to his haunches. His stern light blue eyes scanned over the laid back activities of the pack members, though he couldn't help but wonder when that mischievous Spy of their's would return from his disobedient leave to the enemy's territory.
sig by me