Author Topic: Camp Nightmoon. Horror Rp! accepting!!!  (Read 8643 times)

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Camp Nightmoon. Horror Rp! accepting!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2013, 01:05:53 am »
Alex strummed her giutar " two black cadillacs driven in slow perade highlights shinen bright in the middle of the day" you can tell it was a Carrie underwood song " one for his wife other for the woman who loved himat night" she sang seeing kyle run into his Cabin continueing to play the song on the roof of the boys cabin Alex felt at peace here no noise if newyork messing with her music

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2013, 01:11:50 am »
     Kise looked back at the two, then looked at Yumi. "Blue. Do you wanna train? Or are you just gonna sit there playing that thing?"
     Yumi sighed. 'Blue' was something that he had always called her, even when her hair was copper. "Fine. What do you wanna go over?" She said, slipping her guitar into her case. She unplugged the earbuds from her iPod and hooked up the speakers.
     "The round house is still kinda fuzzy to me..." He said, placing his hands behind his head.
     She sighed. "Kise, it's supposed to simulate someone swinging a baseball bat. That's how powerful it can be.
     "You have to show me." He said, blinking.
     She removed her steel-toed boots so it wouldn't hurt him as bad. "Fine. But you'd better guard this time... First, Get in your guard. If you are right handed, place your right leg forward and your left leg at the back. To make a guard, put your hands in a fist position and raise until about ear height but make sure that you can still see." She did just as she instructed.
     He took the same stance to guard against the kick that he knew was coming his way.
     She kept her arms raised in an attack form, ready to pounce and block. She then placed her front foot forward at an angle so that if she were to kick, her front foot would be facing left. Then, she spun your waist in a quick motion towards him and extended her left leg to kick with the circular momentum. She threw her left hand in front of her face to protect it and swung her right arm back for her to gain momentum. Next, she fully extended the leg in a smooth motion with her waist and made sure that the shin bone hit him.
     He winced as he was moved to the side a little, and nearly fell.
     Finally, she retracted her leg back to the original stance and got ready to finish up. She made sure to keep her hands up, ready for him to counter.
     While she did that, he sent a backwards flip kick into her wrist and knocked her back a little. She winced faintly. "You've gotten better, Kise." She sighed. "That was our warm up..."
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2013, 01:31:11 am »
Watching the two train. Alex stopped playing and put her giutar into her case and pulled out her flute then she played a slow sad song

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2013, 01:32:47 am »
She huffed hearingracket next to the boys cabin. She lookedover spottingtwo girls. "Can you two keep it down?!" She yelled to them and began to draw once again.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2013, 01:46:01 am »
     She sighed faintly and got ready. But first, she turned her music on, but didn't turn it up enough to interrupt Alex's playing. The song would have quickly been recognized as Drowning Pool's "Feel Like I Do".
     "Ready, Kise?" She asked getting ready.
     "Come at me, Blue. I'm waiting." He smirked, holding his hands in a defensive position.
     With that, she ran at full speed and jumped high enough in the air to give him a swift spear-kick to the face. Defending, he grabbed her leg and threw her to the side. She was stunned only briefly, and landed on her feet, skidding backwards. While she was in the process of standing, he sent some kicks to her face, but she dodged, making his fists whistle faintly as they hit air and barely missed her. They seemed to move to the beat of the music.
      She did a couple of backwards cartwheels to get out of his range, once Carrie Underwood's "Blown Away" started. Once she was far enough away from him, she flung herself into the air, and twisting her body, sent a Butterfly kick to Kise's shoulder, sending him a couple of inches to the left. But, as soon as she landed on the ground, she swept a kick at his legs, sending him crashing onto the ground with her.

Lysander watched in slight amazement. Now that he was on the porch of his cabin, he could see them more clearly.

Offline Werewolvesunite1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I am a Phantom_kitsune deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2013, 02:07:42 am »
Kyle dashed back out of the cabin carrying a baseball. He ran over to where Phantom had been. She was nowhere in sight suddenly There was the sound of what Phantom would call her "battle cry" which was really just her screaming Hiyah at a very high pitch. Suddenly Phantom burst from the leaves of a tree straight at Kyle. Kyle leaped out of her way and seeing him move she twisted around so she was facing the tree she was going straight towards a cabin when she felt her Back hit the cabin wall she sprung off did a backflip in the air and landed gracefully in front of the tree. "DUDE!!!!"Kyle said angrily. Phantom laughed "what?"She asked innocently. "You almost... wait you were trying to slam me into the ground. Weren't you."Kyle said Phantom grinned "yea!"She said.
"One does not simply deal with the Phantom Kitsune. The Phantom Kitsune deals with you."

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2013, 02:12:51 am »
When Alex finished her song she packed up her flute and grabbed her giutar she jumped down and went to her cabin placeing her stuff down and walked back outside going over to her own little spot she started to practice her rack clips and other moves

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2013, 02:35:15 am »
    "How many times have I told you to watch your feet, Kise?" She said, helping him up.
    He huffed faintly, pulling against the strength in her arm to pick himself up. "Yeah, yeah." He dusted himself off before bopping her on the head with his fist.
    She growled as she bit him.
    "Ow!" He shouted. "Why would you bite me?!"
    "Why would you hit me like that?! You overgrown sweet tooth!" She shouted in return. She was standing on her toes with both fists balled up.
    He blinked and sighed faintly as he looked at her, unamused by her burst of anger. "I don't get why you're constantly in a foul mood." He said, crossing his arms.
    She growled. "JERK!" She sighed and jabbed him in the side with her fingertips.
    He winced and did the same to her, making her wince.
    This was a normal thing for them. They'd get into constant arguments that seemed to come out of nowhere, and they would always end in jabs to the side. But, they'd make up quickly.

Lysander chuckled faintly and shook his head. He looked around to see what everyone else was doing. He saw a boy and a girl goofing off, and getting ready to play catch.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2013, 02:58:05 am »
Alex sighed as she stopped and land on her feet laying down on her back she stared at the sky

(Did I kill the rp :'( :'( :'( :'()
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 09:59:49 pm by glaceon24 »

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2013, 02:27:59 am »