Author Topic: Sword Art Online RP (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 15778 times)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online RP (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2013, 02:00:09 am »
Kae looked over to Kirito, feeling a slight blush creep onto her face as she stayed silent. "Hey Kirito, tomorrow you want to go and go and see if we can find some bosses to kill?" She asked, putting her hands on the table.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2013, 02:58:42 am »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2013, 04:00:59 am »
(Sorry I haven't been active, I find it more legit to type on computer than a hand-held, and I edited my charries' bios a bit too. This line will be long)

Blend finally arrived in a fairly large town, unfortunately not running into any enemies along the way. She had been wanting to level up for a while, but luck never seemed to be on her side. She felt as if a warm meal would tend to her dissatisfaction. She walked into a diner, awaiting to be seated. She ended up in a booth near a creepy guy with tattoos all over his arms, along with a blue-haired woman. She ordered a bowl of soup, deciding it would be better to eat something light while she would listen to other people's conversations, a very bad habit she had.

Azun strolled around the forest floor. He was aimlessly walking about, hoping to run into something devious or tough he could get a good lot of experience off of. He heard something rustle in the distance. Azun squinted a bit to see what it was, not daring to use night vision, he usually saved that for more drastic measures. He picked up a small pebble off the ground and hurled it at a tree nearest to the site of the sound. The bushes moved more dramatically, and a few hushed, unintelligible voices could be heard. Feeling devastated, he unsheathed his dagger, the only weapon he had at the moment, a threw it at the same tree with his aim purposefully off.

The weapon struck its target, and its target was apparently stronger than Azun, as it didn't disintegrate into shards. It was a player, angry that he had been struck by an unidentified user. "Hey, what's your problem?!" he yelled at Azun. The man wore a red headband of some sort, wielding a katana. Seeing the accused enemy player as a child, he lowered his deadly weapon. Azun stood paralyzed with fear, not expecting a player. "M-my bad..." he attempted to stop trembling, but he only regressed. The man blinked, then sighed. "That's fine, my bad for startling you." he gave Azun back his orient knife. "That's a nice piece of work you have there." the man commented. "By the way, I'm Klein." Azun took back his weapon and sheathed it. "Thanks, I'm Azun. Nice to meet you." Azun loosely held out his hand, Klein shook it. "You too." Klein stepped back a bit. "Well, I need to go meet someone up in town. it's up that way." he pointed to the north, as soon was stepping backwards that way. Azun smiled as Klein left, this was one of the the first friends he had met in a while. He still lounged about the undergrowth and clearings, still hoping to find something to skin experience off of.

(As I said, I can't roleplay someone else's character very well. (And, Yumi, because Klein is labeled your favorite character, my deepest apologies for failing to do a good job at it.))  

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2013, 04:11:37 am »
((It's fine. ^^ I had to look up his personality, though. o.o))

Mazuko sighed as she finished the last of her soba noodles. She knew the way to Aian's shop. She stood up, paying up at the cashier's area at the front of the diner, and left. She had to hurry, or else the tall man would blow a gasket.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2013, 10:23:15 am »
She looked over at Kirito, putting her head in her hands. "Oh, which one is it?" Kae asked as she smiled, "Maybe we could get Asuna and Klein to tag along. But we'd need a bigger group." She paused "If your up for it of course."
???? ??? ?????

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2013, 12:42:02 pm »
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 03:38:40 am by Yumi+Kanda »

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2013, 03:31:06 am »
Blend watched as the man with tatto sleeves and girl next to him went their way. She turned her attention to other people scattered around the diner. After a while, finding no one in her interest, she got up and payed the bill, and walked carelessly around town. She needed to check her weapons to see if they were in good shape, but she would rather hold that off until tomorrow.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2013, 03:37:55 am »
((I can't stop laughing at your sig pic. XD))

Mazuko blinked as she walked along the brick road. She hummed a tune faintly as she tried to remember the notes that she had drawn on the napkin.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2013, 11:17:18 am »
(Lol XP)
Kae nodded "Oh that one. Yeah we could get a party or two to come and join." She said as she began sorting through her inventory.
???? ??? ?????

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2013, 04:15:56 pm »
   He nodded. "That would be best." he jumped lightly as a burger materialized before him. After all this time, he was still surprised by the random spawning of monsters and food, as well as players and NPCs. He blinked, and supposed that he should already be used to it by now.