Author Topic: The Seceret World Of Sonazea (Accepting)  (Read 35109 times)

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
Re: The Seceret World Of Sonazea (Accepting)
« Reply #190 on: October 17, 2013, 08:46:08 pm »
OOC: ok :) Be Warned! Watcher will think of you as a tasty snack at first XD

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 17, 2013, 10:19:57 pm »
(I figured as much cx Most carnivorous creatures think of her as a snack ^^)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 17, 2013, 10:32:52 pm »
(Have you read the latest posts to know where they are Mau?)

Snow Shoe shrugged.
"I don't mind them.  They only take what I don't need.  I would spoke to him if he had shown any signs that he could use magic."  He said.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 17, 2013, 11:26:02 pm »
OOC: @Mau lol XD I guess it would be obvious

IC: Watcher sighed, thinking of his own secret... life. "I guess you can't blame them. But still!" He added for good measure.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 18, 2013, 12:09:28 am »
(Snow Shoe wont bother her seeing that he has no need to eat.  Probably best to have her meet Snow Shoe first so he can keep Watcher from eating her.)

"I cannot understand your dislike for them, but I respect your option." Snow Shoe said.  He laid down slowly onto the moss, taking care you keep weight of his wounded paw.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 18, 2013, 12:31:15 am »

Attila hops along, she was so small compared to everything around her. Only half a foot or so standing on her hind paws. She lifts herself up to look over the tall grass. Ears flick slightly as she looks off towards a watery land. Hopping closer she sniffs the ground with her pink nose, chocolate brown eyes look in front of her. Paw prints mark the grass and the paw prints were twice the size of her head.  Her ears lower against her head as she creeps forward ever so slowly to a patch of brown grass. She hides in it and huddles inside the 'den'. "Comfy," she whispers to herself, closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep. Her mother said she could sleep outside for a week or so to practice her survival skills. Slowly and steadily she goes into a light rest.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 18, 2013, 01:54:26 am »
OOC: I forgot to add this in Watchers form, but he can't hunt (not to be known in rp) so... yeah :P

IC: Watcher sighed. He was really no better than a fox despite his magic, though he'd never admit it. "Let's pretend I've had some clashes with them." He suggested.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 18, 2013, 02:41:51 am »
"Alright, whatever.  I am going out for a quick walk, I am not that tired."  He said then stood up and stepped out of the den.  Again he winced when his paws sank into the watery mud.  Once he was out and in a patch of long grass.  He wiped it away with the long green strands of grass.  When he sat down his paw he felt something soft and small.  He quickly removed his paw before putting any weight on the thing.  He leaned down the sniff it and found that it was a tiny rabbit sleeping in the grass.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 18, 2013, 03:39:15 am »
Watcher shrugged and went to sleep, his tiny form sinking into the soaked moss.

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 18, 2013, 10:21:47 am »

Attila felt something over her and woke, looking up at giant creature. Her big brown eyes showed curiosity but slight fear. She doesn't say anything, leaving her ears pressed against her head. It began sniffing her and she stops any movement at all besides breathing. She looks up again and it was also looking at her, not in a way of eating her, which she was thankful of. Finally gathering up her courage, she clears her throat. "H-Hello," she says in her tiny, squeaky voice.