Author Topic: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)  (Read 45316 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)
« Reply #300 on: October 18, 2013, 04:32:59 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #301 on: October 18, 2013, 09:07:52 pm »
Willow blinked at the two, looking completely lost. She glanced to Morita, blinking slowly, "Why'd you do that?" she asked like a confused child; since he said they were best friends and all... the girl just felt so confused. Since she wasn't very skilled with simple things like sarcasm, she was often teased of for that matter. It was only when Victor pointed out these things to her secretly that she could grasp what was going on.

Victor noticed how she turned a shade of red, and blinked slowly, finding himself secretly smiling as he followed the gil to the courtyard, nodding to her in thanks. When his eyes met the werewolf, he found himself biting back a smirk; seeing how intent he was on food. Were all werewolves like that, dog like? He shrugged his broad shoulders. "Must be something Yumi has, since I don't have anything." When he finally saw the ghost, his eyes laid on 'it' for awhile, before glancing away. So far, this school was quite different, he'll admit that.

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 18, 2013, 09:18:25 pm »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #303 on: October 18, 2013, 09:27:01 pm »
Willow blinked, scanning over the piece of paper and gave him a - what most certainly looked like - a grateful gaze. She looked to Yuuhei and smiled sweetly back despite the warning. She was going to be kind, though would take heed of his warning. The girl wasn't just going to ignore him, no, that'd be too rude. "Willow McLighth. Pleasure to meet you." she practically purred.

Victor watched Yumi hold out the jerky, and glanced to the man, smirking slightly. It wasn't rude, not amused, just seemed a bit at peace. He spent half of the year as a wolf, being a loner with only himself and Willow. When he turned human, he still had that canine mind-set probably... and still does with his protectiveness.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 18, 2013, 09:35:26 pm »
     "Pleasure to meet you, Ms. Willow." He chuckled and sat in his seat.
     Mori blinked and walked to his seat. He wasn't a fan of Yuuhei, and he really didn't want him getting Willow into any trouble.

Yumi blinked, handing the chunk of meat to Kiba. She kept her fingers back, incase he decided to use his mouth and take it from her hand. She didn't wanna have to cut open a werewolf just to get her fingers back.
     Kiba took the piece gently between his index finger and his thumb. He gave her a grateful nod and put the end of it in his mouth, taking small bites from the end to savor it. He hardly noticed the wagging of his tail.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #305 on: October 18, 2013, 09:50:58 pm »
Willow smiled sweetly, sitting next to Mori. She didn't hear the sound of the door opening, or spotted the red head that was sneaking up beside him with a wicked smirk, crouching behind her seat...
Fallen suddenly shot up and around, coming face to face with her with a big old grin, "I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me." he practically cheered, though just seemed to have too much excitement instead of the loud scale.
Willow jumped in her seat, than just stared at him, and slowly blinked. "Who are you?..." she said blankly, swearing she's at least seen him before.
Fallen frowned like a puppy, crouching down so his chin laid on the desk like a kid. "Come on, you remember me... you know you do. I was with your brother when those idiots came and tried to take you, remember that?"
Willow just stared at him, and than gasped quietly with a big bright smile, her whole face lighting up. "Fallen?" She purred, the male just grinning back to her as he stood up. "Correct you be, Miss." he said with a wicked little purr, Willow having a bit of pink on her cheeks from being flattered...

Victor watched the two, rolling his eyes slightly. In all honesty, this situation looked almost adorable, though he really did hate using that word to describe something. He just puffed out a breath, focusing on his wagging tail with a little secret smile.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 18, 2013, 10:00:50 pm »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #307 on: October 18, 2013, 10:23:16 pm »
Willow smiled to him, than blinked. "But, why are you here?" she asked, not meaning it rudely... just because the last time they spoke he said he was human.
Fallen shrugged, "I'm an angel, but you know... I'm not too 'heavenly' and than I made this deal... and long story short; now I'm just. This." he said, gesturing to his body matter of factly.
Willow raised a brow, Fallen only grinning innocently to her. She glanced over to Mori, blinking to Kurosaki before she looked back to Fallen again, who was currently checking out his phone. Willow slipped the phone out of his grasp, looking through it as he fumbled to get it back. Willow had never had a phone in her life, and was planning on getting one tomorrow.
Fallen growled, though sounded like a child as he reached for it, surprisingly just getting a hand to the face as the girl looked through it. "Give it back, Will." he growled, Willow just blinking as she read everything. "Who's Rosalia and Annabelle?" she asked curiously, almost a bit slyly which was a bit strange for her; teasing him.
Fallen huffed, grabbing his phone back matter of factly. "Don't look through my stuff again." He said simply, rolling his eyes. "You're just like Victor I swear..."

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 18, 2013, 11:09:30 pm »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #309 on: October 18, 2013, 11:47:11 pm »
Willow watched Fallen, and than looked to Mori, frowning slightly as he clearly seemed upset. She huffed to Kurosaki, almost about to interfere... but she didn't even know where to begin if they argued. The girl gave Mori a sorry type of look before looking to Fallen again who was raising a brow at the two.

Victor followed her lead, growling slightly when he smelt that god-awful scent... "Damn that is bad..." he mumbled, than looked to Yumi, smirking faintly.