Author Topic: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)  (Read 45167 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)
« Reply #320 on: October 19, 2013, 04:43:14 am »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #321 on: October 19, 2013, 05:15:24 am »
Willow blinked at the cat, seeming in awe and started to grin. She always loved seeing new and exciting creatures, and she hoped that she would meet one in just a moment that saw her worthy enough. The girl stood up, rolling up her sleeves. After making a small incision and doing the proper steps, she only asked upon a demon who she mixed up with a hellhound, Orthrus. When she did the proper steps, suddenly the large hound appeared, growling at the girl. Strangely, the girl didn't even flinch, though stared at it in wonder before grinning like a child, patting one of it's two heads. It seemed surprised, and actually looked stunned in front of the girl, used to most people just running away at the sight of it. Probably - she guessed at least from the apperance - most were just stunned by how the two headed hound looked, that they showed an inch of fear and he attacked. The girl only smiled warmly to him, the 'hellhound' having to dip his head for her to actually pat him. The off-brother of Cerberus was standing right in front of her... of course she'd be happy.

Victor looked to Yumi after the explaination and raised a brow. "Seems like a challenge, you up to it?" he asked almost teasingly with a chuckle of challenge to the girl.

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 19, 2013, 05:26:52 am »
HUEHUEHUE I'M BACK FROM CAMP.))

Retif watched with slight curiosity as Kiba ate the beef jerky, slightly reminding him of Risa. When she was in her human form, of course. He chuckled and smiled, slightly distracted from Ken, oblivious from the trail of magic traveling with ridiculous speed to him.

Ken smirked slightly, though he bowed his head to his chest, the expression covered by the scarf. He shoved his hands into his pockets and walked past the group back into the school, nearly wanting to laugh from the red and blue mist coiled itself around Retif's leg.

Gatita watched the eye carefully, sitting on the table with her tail swishing side to side with jerky movements, like a curious cat about to pounce on a flying insect. Soon enough, a light black trail began to drop from the eye like slime, and when it reached the tabletop, nearly everything on the table lifted itself into the air. Gatita's face was scrunched slightly. It was hard to tell whether from pain, or large amount of concentration.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 19, 2013, 06:36:58 am »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #324 on: October 19, 2013, 06:47:55 am »
Welcome back! Hope you had fun c: ))

Willow smiled happily at their praise, Orthrus glancing around at them; than looking to Willow, as if wondering what she was doing. She actually gently spoke to him in a way, just mouthing things and tilting her head and such. He seemed to understand and a rumble started in the demon's throat, as if a happy hum. The girl glanced to the Naiad, seeming in awe to the purely liquid feminine figure. She smiled, thinking of how she actually looked a bit pretty, considering how nicely she was shaped. The girl looked to Morita, a light laugh escaping her lips as she smiled brightly.

Victor just smirked to her, "Than I'm sure you won't mind this." He stated simply, grabbing her wrist, putting her hand up in the air along with his. "We would." he stated surely to the teacher, a bit of adrenaline burning in his eyes as he thought about how to play this whole deal out.

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 19, 2013, 06:59:31 am »
     Morita tilted his head in a questioning manner, as a small smile was plastered on his face.

Yumi blinked, feeling the sudden rush of energy the boy with one eye had once he suddenly took her hand. She had to admit, she felt it too, and there was only one way to get the grade, as well as get Meohisto to leave her alone. She had to team up with Victor, and beat the slime out of a giant frog.
     "Alright, we've got our first guinea pigs." The man smirked. "Now, you can use anything that you feel is necessary to use. Incantations, weapons, summons, your species' own abilities, etc., all are acceptable, as long as you don't kill it. Now, both of you go ahead and get onto the track. I'll join you shortly after our special guest gets here."

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 19, 2013, 10:22:53 am »
I did, thanks. :3))

Retif glanced down, staring at the trail that had coiled itself around his one leg like a snake. "Crap." He muttered, instantly trying to back away, but only suceeded in tugging the thing. It acted as a trigger, and as soon as it was tugged on, it pulled back and was raised slightly aloft, the ghost following along with it, until it swung and let go. Retif flew until the next wall, but passed through it instead of hitting it.

Ken shut his eyes and let out a small snicker, that was muffled by the scarf as well. He called his magic back and began to start walking away leisurely, as if nothing had happened.

Gatita's ears flicked when she heard the teacher explaining, but it was muffled, as though far away. The only thing in her sight was the ball. Everything else was blotted out. She could feel a nagging pain in the back of her mind that slowly started to throb in her head. She didn't seem to notice the floating things deciding to wander about the room, as though they were alive and walking on air. The slime had begun to make a scorpion figure on the table.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 03:57:06 pm by Kaos~ »

Offline Pridelord

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 19, 2013, 03:46:24 pm »
(Sorry I havent posted in a while, I had alot going on but im back as well now.)

Pride was preparing to follow Yumi into the gym but before he had a chance to turn he saw something begin to crawl up Retifs leg. He was about to call out to him but was too late, and instead saw it throw him, as well as Kens reaction to it. Pride concluded it must have been Kens doing and decided to confront him about it. Pride took a step in front of Ken, trying to block his path. "That...was rather rude." Pride said slowly, trying to control his rising anger.
The one and only.
Take care of the Pack first.
Never give up, Never back down, Never tap out.

Offline Paitai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like cuddles, CUDDLE ME!
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 19, 2013, 03:53:36 pm »
Yew should take this into FH. It's an interesting RP I would join it x;D))

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 19, 2013, 03:55:26 pm »
Ken tilted his head to the side, revealing part of his smirk. "Rude? I just laughed. Is it not natural to do that?" He folded his arms in front of him, staring at Pride.