Author Topic: The Sunset Forest (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)  (Read 6382 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: The Sunset Forest (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2013, 11:12:24 pm »

Syari

Syari rolled his eyes once again, staring into the direction of the wolf now known as Gravity. "Please, Mother," he scoffed, hauling himself up into a sitting position. "After all nature has given me, I should be allowed to return the favor." He replied, unaware of his childish act. "Besides, it's not like I'm killing everything. Just only...a few things here and there." The jaguar added, raising a large paw to wash up. Rubbing his ear, he gazed back at Gravity, curiously studying her. "Don't you ever move around?" he asked, setting a match to the conversation.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2013, 11:25:19 pm »

Gravity

Gravity snapped her gaze back at the jaguar, raising her eyebrows at him. Disregarding his first comments, she splayed her ears to the sides of her head at his last one. "Move around? Why should I? The river's given me all I need. I have no reason to move." She simply stated in a gentle tone, tipping her head slightly and flashing the feline a half smile.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2013, 11:52:24 pm »
Lol on my tablet XD))

Niagara lifted herself into flight again. As she left the rock outcropping she made her may to where the trees ruled. A silver river reflected the sun into her eyes. Annoyed by it Niagara lowered her altitude. Narrowing her pale wings she sped up, seeming to speed ahead of the wind with a gust of her own. As she slowed Niagara's wings widened again. No clouds drifted along the sky. Slowly flying at an enjoyable pace Niagara made her way to the trees lining the river. There atleast a little shade would hide the sun.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2013, 12:32:23 am »

Syari

Not returning the smile, Syari casually shrugged. "So...you never leave this area? Don't you stretch and take a walk or somethin'?" He asked, even more interested in Gravity's life. She was an interesting wolf, he guessed, and he had not talked to anyone in a while - this was the most surviving conversation he had gotten in a while.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2013, 12:43:33 am »

Gravity

Gravity let out a chuckle, curling her tail around her side in amusement. "Of course I take walks and all that. You'd be surprised at all you can explore downriver. Plus it's pretty big. I mean, even though I've been here my whole life, I still haven't seen all of it." She explained, ears cupped forward. "But yeah, I really have no reason to leave the river. It gives me all I need." She added with a smile and a casual shrug.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2013, 01:13:34 am »

Syari

Syari nodded, a yawn escaping his maw as his lazily stretched. He didn't feel like talking anymore, so he rose and gazed at the wolf. "Well, it was nice chatting with you, Gravity, but I must go now." He murmured, scooping up the silver fish. Glancing at the horse, he flicked his tail at Gravity, before trekking into the water, swimming across strongly as he hauled himself over to the other side. Shaking out his pelt, he bounded into the trees, not bothering to say good-bye to the wolf.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2013, 02:42:12 am »

Gravity

"Oh- Well- Erm. Goodbye!" Gravity called out to the jaguar as he quickly crossed the shallow river, lowering an eyebrow in slight confusion. "Hmm. I'll never quite understand felines... So solitary..." She mumbled to herself, head tilted to the side as she watched Syari disappear from view. Shrugging, she once again returned her focus onto the calm surface of the water to work on power control as she had been doing previously.
sig by me

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2013, 11:25:49 am »
Aurora leapt out of the river, shaking her tan and white pelt. Her blue eyes sparkled like the running water as she continued her search for the forest...alone.

(Also whoever asked the question about the partners talking, they can talk with their partner, no other animal)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2013, 12:30:12 am »
(Bump, and this post is my 700th post!)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2013, 09:47:30 am »
Hurr, I want to join, but I reserved a racoon character for some kind of RP. Would I be able to make a racoon character?