Author Topic: |Castle Canine| (Open&Accepting)  (Read 5964 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
|Castle Canine| (Open&Accepting)
« on: October 04, 2013, 01:23:21 pm »

Castle Canine

Ever wondered if there was a place where canines could go and live a life of luxary, having the humans run around for you instead of the other way? A place where you can spend the rest of your life and be safe? Have a place where you can be free? A place where you can be yourself?
Well then you've came to the right place! Welcome to 'Castle Canine' a place that rescues unwanted, abandoned or stray animals and give them a forever loving home. Although there aren't many humans some do work here to give the dogs the best life they can, and know what most of the dogs wants and needs. Some humans even come to adopt one of the canines and give them another forever loving home. This is the place for you, and I can assure you its the place to be. Maybe you'll decide to ditch the idea of having a new homw and decide to stay in the best canine home there is. Its up to you what you do, in the castle...

The facilities the castle has to keep your mind occupied are;
Obedience contests; this is where you will be given a list of commands to do, some easy but as the tasks go on the harder they get. Whom ever completes most and possible in the quickest time will win a prize; which is obviously to your choice out of a new toy, collar, bed or treats.
Agility courses and contests; this is where you'll be able to have fun and be active. There are many of these plotted around the garden, two being for contests; which if you get the fastest time with no mistakes you will win a prize. Others are just for fun and there are three of those, a place for you to exercise your legs or just jump around.
Frisby contests and throwing; a machine is located in the garden that shoots frisbys (along with another two that shoot tennis balls). This allows canines that love to catch and chase this to have a good time, a disk will be launched for the canine and who ever gets the most catches in a set time wins. Also others of this machine are just for fun, and a good game to play.
Swimming; dogs will be able to swim in the large lake that is located towards the back of the castle which also allows you to go on boat trips but only if you're companied by a human, also there is a large poopl in the garden that allows you to swim in.
Race track; a track for those dogs that are born to run, a oval track that dogs are able to run around; this is just for fun and no races will be held here. You will get the chance to chase the usual 'rabbit' that will whiz around the track but others are also available for the dogs that prefer food. One being tennis balls, squeaky toys, food, teddys and chew toys.

These are few of the facilities the castle allows for the dogs, but don't worry there will be something for you! Many canines have decided to come here hearing the good reviews and how its on tv atleast twice a day encouraging people to bring strays or unwanted dogs to give them a better life. Will you somehow make your way to the castle?

« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 01:54:35 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: |Castle Canine| (Open&Accepting)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 01:40:53 pm »

Areas

Here are some of the areas/rooms that are located around the castle. A very nice place with a lot of expensive furniature, beautifully decorated and beautifully presented. A large building that can acomadate more canines eventhough it already looks packed!

This is the garden, a large area that most of the dogs spend most of their time in. A lot of running space for all canines great and small, also the facilities the castle gives are also located in the garden and the lake surrounds the back, having a slight 'ramp' going down towards it. Plants grow all around making it look beautiful, calming and also gives it that 'wild' look to it.

The main stairway, this is a area that leads you to the upstairs area. The stairs curl around slightly and are very large giving a lot of room for those who decide they 'all' must use the stairs at the same time. Decorated neatly and a nice ammount of flowers and vases placed around making it look rather attractive.

This is the bedroom, all bedrooms are acomanated with a king sized bed and some have plain double beds and singles. Few rooms with have two king sized beds in. You can chose weather you want to share a room or have one to yourself. A tv is placed in the room along with a balcony with a beautiful view of the city, garden, forests and lakes. Also you will have a dresser and even a bathroom that's useable for dogs.

Two of the main halls that has a large picture of the first ever person to own the castle, a large fire place that's used on request incase someone is cold; but is also there for show. Also having a few plants and ornaments placed around; along with a large chandelier like every other room.

This is the sitting area, many table and chairs are placed around and this place is often used for you to eat dinner, mainly where the humans go as their own little 'hideout'.

This is the kitchen and the dining room, this is the kitchen where the humans will prepare all meals for the canines, and is where you can order from. The dining room is where the canines sit for when they're eating their meals, also can be sat on for just a friendly chat.

And that's just a few of the areas that are located around this beautiful castle!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 01:53:45 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 01:52:48 pm »

Extras

Here is where I will give you more 'information' and 'extras' on the rp to give you more of an idea and to make it better to understand for you guys so this is the most important part of the pages so you 'must' read so you get a good idea.

Rules;
1- No godmodding, autogitting or powerplaying.
2- Cussing/swearing is allowed.
3- Realistic dogs, pictures etc.
4- Respect everyone, and if you hate the character hate them not the role-player.
5- Any concerns, questions pm me, like if someones being a bit annoying or even disobeying the rules, being mean just tell me and they'll get three warnings until they're told to leave.
6- If you're going to die your char out to make a new one or you decide to leave; please rp your last post for them that they get adopted.
7- Have fun!

Plot; You are an ordinary dog, either you've been neglected, unwanted, your owners have decided to give you up, you've wondered here or if you've been picked up cause your a stray you've been brought here. You have been fitted with a device on your collar which allows the humans to understand what you're saying, you live a life of luxary and live out your years here. There is a mothering suite for those who've gave birth to adorable pups also.

Application

(Picture)
Name:
Breed:
Sub-Breed:
Personality:
History/how you're here: (This is optional, but would prefer it to give us an idea)
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Theme song: (If any)
Extra:

Welcome to the castle! Please, make your stay be a long one and we have everything you need!

DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 01:58:26 pm »
(:O Reminds me of Versailles in France! Djfjdjkskvjtntn! Imma join after school!
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 02:43:31 pm »

Name: Tia
Breed: Poodle
Sub-Breed: None, she's a pure-bred.
Personality: Tia is a loving poodle who gets along with pretty much anyone, although she can be feisty but rarely gets into fights. She does like playing with the tennis balls, or chasing others around. I wouldn't say she was 'shy' but she isn't one to start the conversation but prefers others to; once she gets use to you she never stops talking! This black poodle is very active meaning she rarely sleeps, but when she does sleep its hard to wake her.
History/how you're here: Tia once lived with a loving family, who had children a young boy named charlie. One day the family had to move so they let her go not wanting her to go to a shelter. Roaming the streets for only two days the workers of the castle soon snatched her from the streets and took care of her. 
Crush: Not yet.
Mate: Nope
Pups: Sadly, no pups.
Theme song: 'Who let the dogs out' and 'Stay out' Nina Nesbitt
Extra:  Nothing I can really think of.

Name:  Miah
Breed: Akita
Sub-Breed: Nope, Miah is a purebred.
Personality: Miah is a large dog who tends to throw her weight around, rather then chasing others around she does prefer to playfight; but she will chase, play ball, do agility and she loves to swim. Although she has a low tolerance rate Miah is easy to get along with and is pretty caring along with being a good friend to have. This akita is a little aggressive and will snap if pushed, but most see her as a big loving canine.
History/how you're here: At the age of 1 she moved in with a family who loved her dearly, she lived with them for a few years until the landlord said she was a dangerous dog and had to be removed from the home. The family were baffled to why it had took them so long to decide the rule. Heart broken the family took her to the castle and were knelt over crying as they had to let their belovid pet go.
Crush: No one yet.
Mate: Nope
Pups: No pups, hopefully someday.
Theme song: Dappy 'No regrets' and 'Dumb' Tich. 
Extra: Nothing extra.

((Great! And I've never heard of it, but sounds interesting ))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 03:39:55 pm by Kynvuu »
DA Account

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 11:11:27 pm »
Cool, I will join once I get off of this iPad!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 12:51:57 am »
((Google it! Versailles is my favorite place on earth. It's BEAUTIFUL.

(Ignore le collar. He doesn't have one. x3)
Name: Enoch ("Eee-knock")

Breed: Australian Koolie. Cause. I'm obsessed with these currently. o3o

Sub-Breed: None. Purebred.

Personality: Enoch is very... outgoing. He'll always speak whatever pops into his mind, and tends to get himself into trouble constantly, as he rather enjoys disturbing the peace. He's not the most hygenic dog, often enjoying romping through the mud in the gardens or swimming, which always ends up with him leaving a trail of muddy paw prints throughout the castle. He could care less about cleanliness. He's a typical fun loving, immature, and energetic canine. He marches to his own beat.

History/how you're here: Enoch was found as a stray and brought here. Keepin' it short 'n sweet.

Crush: Nupe

Mate: Nuh Uh

Pups: No way

Theme song: "Minority" by Green Day

Extra: Nu.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 12:32:46 pm »

Of course you're accepted Jim!
@Duna- Okay that's great! :)
DA Account

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 01:27:37 pm »

Name: Izzie
Breed: Papillon
Sub-breed: none.
Personality: Izzie is a friendly young dog. She loves surrounding herself with friends, and her most favorite thing to do is talk. She is a bit of a chatterbox, but she never says anything to hurt someone.
History: She was born a stray, but her parents abandoned her and her sisters while they were young. She was found and taken to the castle while she was about 9 months.
Crush: none.
Mate: none
Pups: none.
Theme song: "Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men.
Extra: None.

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 02:01:01 pm »