Author Topic: [Don't Get Attached] Horror/Suspense RP [T-M rated] [Closed]  (Read 12416 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile

Venice dragged herself through the thickened snow blanket, a large boar draping over her shoulder. Her red eyes fluttered, pupils slightly dilating as she threw the furry animal down onto a small log. "I'm never, ever, draggin' /that/ 'lad over here." She panted, plopping down onto the log besides the creature she found and eyed the other people in the distance. Leaping up from her seat, the blonde raced down to them, watching as her visible breath flew befor eher due to the cold. "Instead of chattin' along, get something to eat, would ya', lads?" Her tone was almost friendly, since she figured being friendly was the only way to get a connection running between these people. Venice pointed towards the fat boar on the log.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Sorry xD. Couldn't think on that one. I was planning on changing it.]

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
Amalia was going to drag the deer towards the cabin,but things don't always go the way you plan.A loud growl was heard from the bushes just a few steps away from her."Oh no..."she said,mostly to herself,hoping that it wasn't what she thought it was.But unfortunately,Amalia had to deal with wolves.Four of such animals got out of the bushes,slowily approaching the girl and her prey.They must've smell the blood.Amalia was only able to take down one,but whilst she would fire an arrow,wherether it would hit a wolf or not,another onee would attack her and she would not stand a chance.She had no choice but to run away,and so she did,hoping the dead deer will let the predators occupied.Luck has helped her again,because the wolves started biting on the animal,not minding her.She was running towards the cabin ,mentally cursing that she wasn't able to bring a great prey.On her way,she saw some people who seemed to be hostile towards eachother,one of them holding an axe.Out of curiosity,she approached them cautiously.What's going on here?she asked.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY

Raven glanced around to the group of people, narrowing his eyes slightly. These were too many beating hearts for his taste in one place. The man just looked sharply to the one who questioned him on their safety in his prescence. Sadly, since this whole 'game' started, he hasn't had one cigarette since they get blown out almost immediately. He was full of stress... yet felt strangely calm. Maybe he would quit smoking completely; he felt in his element around here. The solider knew this game now like the back of his hand... they weren't going to be here forever. Someone was going to go home. This must still be a show, one that watches what real humans become in times of crisis. He actually smirked. 'Sounds like something I would watch.' he agreed to himself, and had come to that conclusion since he spotted the first human. He killed him. And he didn't even care, or hold any edvidence that he did. The body was about two miles away buried under snow; probably no one was that observant to find him. He just puffed out a breath, as if a hoarse chuckle. "I'm not sticking around too many strangers. I wouldn't get any shut eye." he said simply, than glanced to the blonde. Personally - and he'll admit it proudly - he thought that this woman was very attracted. He smirked slightly, shaking his head strangely polite like... seeming to change in his mood completely. "No thank you madame, I'd rather hunt for only one or two mouths." he said bluntly. His eyes than roamed to the third, narrowing his eyes slightly as he had taken in data on all of them. He knew who would be a mighty handful against him or not; he was practically trained to survive this 'game'.

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
     Spitfire blinked. She made her way back to the mountain. She had gotten all of the info she needed, and didn't really wanna stick around. She looked back, questioning if anyone was following. Not that she was scared. It was just that too many people never meant anything good, in her opinion.

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
"I just wanted to make..." Alex sighed, turning toward the girl as she left. She wasn't listening to him, that much was obvious. Swinging the blade upwards, he dug into a decently sized tree around ten feet away. He'd take care of stripping the bark off once he got back to camp. "So, where're you from?" He asked the dark-haired man, not really expecting a response. This guy didn't really seem like one to stick around long; he'd probably be gone within ten minutes. However, it would probably be good to have allies of some sort in this game.

That was another thing that struck him as odd. If this was a game, there would be a medical crew, a camera crew, and directors scattered about. He hadn't seen any of those things since the helicopter ride to their base. They were oddly alone, like they'd been abandoned. After chopping for a few minutes, the tree fell, crashing to the snow-covered ground. Quickly, Alex set to work, cutting off small branches, saturated by the melted snow. Soon, the tree had become merely a trunk, with a few little branches coming off here and there. Now came the real test; did he set the axe down, possibly letting this other man sink it into his back? Or did he somehow manage to drag both back?
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile

The blonde blinked, pulling a hand to her face to wipe off the sweat that littered her forehead. "Fine, laddies'." She would have said something towards the end of the sentence, but she shut her mouth and scrambled up towards her boar. Carefully enough, she lit a fire by snapping some branches and throwing them down, then using two sticks to spark up a miniature fire for her. Pulling her dagger from her boot, Venice quickly ripped the boar to pieces before shoving them onto the cracking fire. The girl grabbed the sides of her coat and pulled them closer together, sitting down onto a stump and watching the fire crack and dance before her.

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
    The girl who seemed to be japanese left,shortly followed by another blonde girl with a scottish accent.Amalia thought it'd be nice of her if she was to warn them about the group of wolves she encountered earlier so they wouldn'thave to deal with them and risk getting killed."Just so you know,there is a pack of wolves not far away from here,so unless you're able to take down all of them,without getting  killed of course,I reccomend not getting near that area."she said,pointing towards the direction where she came from then wandered off towards the cabin.The girl had to give one more try for finding some prey to eat,she had to check the traps she set near the cabin.Once there,she found a rabbit,trying its best to get out of the trap.It wasn't much but any food was acceptable in her condition.She killed the rabbit ,using a knife to rip it in pieces.Amalia made a small fire afterwards,enough to cook the meat,adding occasionally a few branches.

"Derpa-Derp."