Author Topic: S E C T O R 2 4 [HUMAN] [LIT] [OPEN]  (Read 10443 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: S E C T O R 2 4 [HUMAN] [LIT] [OPEN]
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2013, 06:06:47 pm »
((Yay! :D))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2013, 11:40:29 pm »
oAo
Hai~

i drew it becaause I wanted to okay ;_;

"..."
She doesn't say much.

Name: Clair Voyance

Special Power: Telepathy The ability to project thoughts and feelings into another's mind and read thoughts and feelings of another's mind
Healing The ability to heal minor wounds or illnesses at will, but as a drawback, cannot heal her own wounds and illnesses
(Please let me know if you want me to leave one or the other out ^^" I don't want it seem like overkill.)

History (How you arrived etc.)
She arrived at the sector at age 12. She had always seemed peculiar to everyone at her school, what with seeming to know what everyone was thinking and finishing off people's sentences for them. The last straw was when a teacher caught her healing a gash on a stray cat's side.  She's now spent seven years at Sector 24, and is often tested to see how far her healings can go. She's done well to hide her telepathy though, and is classified as selectively mute by lab testers.

Family: A mother who or may not still be alive. Clair was an only child.

Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2013, 12:22:48 pm »
Accepted dearie. c:< We can start now!)

Those filthy scientists. Can't they just.. leave me alone?

"Alright Kai, can you knock Phil down? Try it."

The girl gripped the table before focusing on the scientist before her, leaning forward. Blood oozed down from her nose as the sudden power toppled the man down from his footing and onto the floor. "Very good Kai, now-" "I'm finished." Kai cooed from her seat, standing up and looking up towards the lead scientist. "Did we say you were finished? No, exactly. Now sit back down and behave." The man in white growled, taking a moment to write something down. Suddenly, the windows behind them burst into ice-like shards. She had enough. "Lead her back to her cell, we don't want her destroying our furniture." The man cackled before two of the scientists rushed over and injected her with a special serum. It instantly took effect, seeing as the girl merely collapsed in-front of them. She awoke back in her cell. The cells were made out of thick metal and were small for a room. There was a door and a small window on it so the patients could see through if they wanted too. Leaning on the door, Kai peeked out from her cell, seeing if she could toy around with anyone.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2013, 01:17:16 pm »

Considering he was walking across the ceiling, dancing and humming loudly, it was one odd sight to see. Most were used to his antics by now though. Thankfully he hadn't done anything too drastic like he normally did. Humming 'Chelsea Dagger' and pretty much having his own music video going on inside his head wasn't going to cause much danger. Unless he fell of course, but Kaden had gotten himself situated pretty damn well on his ceiling walking abilities. Phasing through objects was still a difficulty.

Turning the corner, his eyes caught sight of Kai's cell. "I'm coming down!" He called out, warning the people walking below him, "Geronimo!" Kaden landed on his feet, doing a roll to give him some moment to catch himself. He was oblivious to his nose bleeding, having been walking on walls for most of the day being a bad decision, as he popped up in front of her door with a smile.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 01:18:55 pm by TangledBowties »

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2013, 01:36:49 pm »

Blowing the hair from her face, all Kai could do was stare through the little gap in the wall while watching Kaden prance around the room. As he arrived, the girl put her face through the window, waving a hand. "Hai.~" She grinned.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 12:57:32 am »
(Was gonna wait for someone else to post but)

"Heya," He waved back, a slight bounce in his steps as he moved closer. "You're back early. Bad day?" Kaden asked, motioning towards her nose, pointing at the smudged blood. Without much of a thought, he reached up, trying to wipe it away gently, but failing miserably. "Yeah you got..." His voice trailed off, bringing his hand to side as the other gripped the wrist, rubbing his arm in embarrassment.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2013, 01:24:33 am »
((meep intro time~))

A black haired figure groaned and curled up tighter on top of her bed, hands tangled in a mop of untamed curls as she wished for the pounding in her head to go away. Well, not really pounding... Just some odd humming tune that bounced around inside her head, probably from someone outside her room. It surprised her, or rather annoyed her, how often people's minds were occupied with music. The pale girl blinked and sat up, stretching her stiff limbs out. She held a reddened, burnt hand in front of her face, staring at it with green eyes lined underneath with black bags. Words started drifting back into her mind:

leave me alone
dont touch me

The patient last night was new; the poor thing was obviously scared and injured after having been dragged against their will into this strange place. All Clair was told to do was heal the wound... She didn't blame the new patient for burning her hand everytime she got close enough to heal. The encounter was the first (and hopefully last) time Clair would experience pyrokinesis firsthand.
She started gathering her things, which would be mostly books, and stole a look outside her room's window at Kai and Kaden before returning to her own business. The guards would be coming in to bring the patients to lunch soon...
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2013, 04:56:09 am »

"Mhm." Kai murmured, followed by a slight chuckle as Kaden attempted to wipe it off. "No worries. I blasted they're damned windows off." Pulling a hand to her face, she used her sleeve to wipe away the disgusting blood from her nose.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 08:21:36 pm »
[[Major WIPS! So sorry D: ]]

"I wouldn't eat that if I were you.."

Name: Daniel Campbell

Special Power:

History (How you arrived etc.)

Family:
-Unknown

Other:
*Faceclaim is Alex Arnold.

"Just please, give me something that is unexpected."

Name: Janine "Tyche" Harley

Special Power:
-The patient has deep connections and ties to the mysterious ways of luck or fortune (not to be confused with wealth.) Anytime "Tyche" is given a set of cards, she is easily able to adapt and narrow the later outcome just by stating it. Her word becomes a law or pattern to the plane of reality but this does not affect people overall. Her powers are limited and can be worked on. As for now, all she can do is successfully predict the outcomes of games, "predictable" outcomes of relationships between others, and much more. There can be also hidden connections to foresight but she hasn't experienced any headaches yet. A possible in depth look into her mind might present more of what she is able to do. Recommended not to play card games with her as she'll win.

History:
Janine spent most of her life in the western coast of the United States with her twin brother, Andrew, and biological family. Both children possessed supernatural powers, often being used by their father's advantage against those that refused to pay their rents (as it seemed the Harley family were the "landlords.") But, Janine's powers were often used to gain more monetary rewards.Though, there wasn't any abuse or neglect towards the children, they were given a figurative power over their parents as their guardians were too wary as to what may happen to them if they were crossed. When Janine was 14, she was wondering late into the night with last minute groceries for her mother who was ill in bed as both her father and brother were caring for her. Suddenly, she was abducted and taken to Sector 24. Janine was in a temporary "exchange" project to see if residing the children to controlled environments with other normal beings (that were a part of Sector 24) would be successful.  The exchange project was shut down and Janine was one of the main reasons as she effortlessly stole away into the night and was brought back every time.

Family:
-Twin brother Andrew is alive. (Has special powers but wasn't captured by Sector 24.)
-Her biological and foster parents are still alive but Janine has forgotten about their names over time.

Other:
*Facelaim is Lee Ji Un
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 12:27:15 am by SoaringAway »

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2013, 11:45:31 pm »

"Frizzy red hair and electric blue eyes--they're unstoppable."

Name: Sydney Grace

Special Power: Pyrokinesis - Sydney can produce and bend fire at her will, although it often is uncontrollable and the occasional burst of fire on her nose is common. Her skin in immune to fire, although her clothes are not.

History: Sydney was spared her childhood in a big family until she was ten years old. Her older brother, Charlie, had gone into Sector 24 before her, but in one of their escape attempts Charlie was killed.

Family: Her older brother, Charlie, used to be a patient of Sector 24 as well, but he was killed in an escape attempt.

( This looks really cool! x3 )
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 11:47:51 pm by Kirigishi »

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?