Author Topic: S E C T O R 2 4 [HUMAN] [LIT] [OPEN]  (Read 10524 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: S E C T O R 2 4 [HUMAN] [LIT] [OPEN]
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2013, 01:51:06 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2013, 08:00:24 am »
Accepted, all of you! You can start. c:

Offline ShadowClasher

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2013, 01:54:58 pm »

Sparks were cracking and popping everywhere around her. The table in front of her was burning down. She was laughing quite hysterically. But the strangest sight to the regular human eye was that her hair was a blazing ball of red hot flames. With a snap of her fingers, the fire encasing the wooden table extinguished and sparks stopped cracking and popping. Sydney grinned to herself. She was locked in her own room, awaiting the scientists to come and get her for her experimental session. Her last session seemed to go quite well for the scientists. Her plan was for the next one to be good for herself.

Sydney skipped merrily to the door and peeked out the window. She glimpsed a white lab coat dragging a patient out toward the door. Her happy-go-lucky smile turned into a scowl. She punched the metal door angrily, but the anger vanished as her hand throbbed with pain and she let out a long sentence of words Charlie would've sprayed her for saying. She rubbed her face with her good hand and sat back against the wall, flames still tickling her skin from her hair.

( Thanks! )

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2013, 02:18:03 am »
(WIP)

Well, this was a bother. Janine had been stuck in the room, the cell, for quite some time after having won a game and wagered her freedom from Sector 24 with one of the new recruit for guards. The man had accepted and began to place down the cards as she just calmly slid her fingers with the cards and beaten him plainly within a matter of ten minutes as she wanted him to believe that he would've won, just the sensation and adrenaline of competition was one of the most easiest things she could manipulate in order to escape. She couldn't walk out either way as the man didn't seem to keep true to his word. Besides that, one of the ever so loyal patients of Sector 24 tattled tailed on her and still, the guard told his advisers too.

The patient began to mix around cards in her hands. She lazily glanced around her cell and found that no one was around to talk to her or even entertain themselves with her card tricks.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:04:40 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2013, 06:13:30 am »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2013, 08:49:57 am »

With a bit of power, Kai pried the door open just by looking at it before squeezing out. Prancing around the room filled with smaller patient rooms while humming. Walking up to one of the doors, she peeked in, whispering. "Hey, Zaver. Want me to bust you out?" He looked asleep. The small water bottles that were on the shelves near the patient beds looked promising. The bottle toppled over, rolling down onto Zaver's head while making a thumping noise. She would free the other patients soon enough. Nobody likes being stuck in one small cell, right?

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 11:30:41 pm »

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2013, 06:46:44 am »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2013, 09:13:43 am »
(This RP reaminds me of X-Men Movie. xD)

Quote: "For one to be lost, is to get lost"

Name:Shaniku Uzura

Special Power:control's everything that is water, leaf or even electricity.

History (How you arrived etc.):Shainku, just reamember's, loud niose's and her parents screaming. She tride to help theme, but it was too late. She cried loosing her parents at 13 years old. She hated thoes men that killed her parents, she waned reavenge, but it was too late for her to use theme. She would of showen her power's, but she's not so good at controling theme lately, after her parents death.
She arrived there with her big brother Shizuko Uzura.
Note:Know this, that Shaniko, is afraid of hights.

Family:Finuka Uzura (Mother, dead), Haruko Uzura (Father, dead), Shizuko Uzura (Brother, alive).

Quote: "Be strong, and brave, but not weak and phatetic"

Name:Shizuko Uzura

Special Power:Controling water and electricity.

History (How you arrived etc.):Shizuko, arrived into Sector 24 at the age 17. So his new out there, aswell as his sister~ Shaniko Uzura. There parents were killed by thoes men. He hated theme aswell as his sister, but his power's were taken down aswell. They somehow dissapiered after there parents death, but they come back at full moon.
Note:Shizuko, will do anything to protect his little sister.

Family:Finuko Uzura (Mother, dead), Haruko Uzura (Father, dead), Shaniko Uzura (Sister, alive).

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2013, 08:30:08 pm »
Accepted, mah peeps. ? I'm so digging this RP.)

"Aye, come out, now, will you?" Chuckling, Kai fixed her gaze on Zaver's door before it clicked open. All he needed to do was squeeze out. Gently rubbing her forehead, the girl hopped over to the window and glanced in to watch the card-wielding patient. She had remarkable powers, that girl. "Janiiiineee.." She boomed before the door cracked open again, letting the girl through. "Oh god, I'm getting covered with this disgusting blood." Muttering a curse, Kai took a tissue from her pockets and handed one to Kaden while taking one for herself. Spending time opening doors with her mind can't do a brain any good.