Author Topic: [ River Flows in You ] - A Horror/Tragedy-Based Role-Play [Officially Open]  (Read 11531 times)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
      The 13 year old girl was siting at her desk in the bedroom,looking blankily at the music box in her hands.Her mother gave it to her,probably as a goodbye sign,since Dariya thought that her parent knew all the time that she'll die soon yet always kept a smile on her face,assuring the girl that everything was allright.When it came to listening to the music box,Dariya had to make sure that woman was not around.Once,she went into the living room,inserted the key that opened the music box,and started listening to the calm song.She was doing absolutely nothing wrong when her step-mother rushed into the room and snatched the music box from her.She threatened,that if she ever hears this song in her presence,she will take the object from her and  never see it again.This is why she's been careful since then.Everything her stepmother will take away from the girl,she will never give it back,and since the music box is the only thing left from her mother,she couldn't afford losing it.Dariya always wondered what bothered the woman so much about the music box.
       But all her thoughts vanished when her gaze met the calendar attached to the wall.Her birthday will come soon.How much joy she felt when this day was approaching swiftly!All the presents she would receive!But now,this day is no longer someting special.Just a regular one,considering her step-mother would always,more like on purpose ,forget about it,as for her father,he was never home for his daughter's birthday.Following this,Dariya no onger wanted to celebrate,she would just pass by,unnoticed,just like she always does.A harsh voice could be heard yelling for her downstairs.It was undoubtly her step-mother,and since she didn't like waiting at all,Dariya rushed in the hallway,where the woman was.
       "Finally,you're here!the woman spoke as her gaze met Dariya's."I'm going out,so you better not mess around,because fi you do,it'll be me the one you'll have to deal with!The girl hated her more than anything else,but she always had to hide her feelings.The woman put on her coat and before she stepped outside,she assigned Dariya to dust the living room while she's away,then shut the door behind her,Now,she was home alone.It didn't mattered to her,as long as the woman was far away from her.Dariya went into the living room to start her duty but much to her suprise,there was no dust.So why did her step-mother told her to dust the living room?Maybe to keep her busy so she wouldn't "make trouble".She layed on the couch and slowily drift to sleep as her eyelids shut.     

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Sorry for being a bit inactive. ;3;

@Shizou: Both are accepted~
@Mayah: Can you please lengthen Lydia's form.
Thank you~

-Casually braindead because of lack of sleep-))

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
((Yay! Thank, my friend England! Ok, there's a turn system, right?))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Not at the exact moment, only if the role-play gets a little out of hand. You can start whenever you like~))

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Image/Description: Simari has a dark brown hair with blond streaks going through it. Her bangs cover her right eye and they usually stay that way. Her hair is parted on the left side which makes her bangs cover her right eye. Her eyes are hazel and her nails are painted black with orange/red flames on them. She usually wears skinny jeans, a pair of boots, and a plaid shirt. She's thin and some what tell hitting 5'6. Her weight lays at 115. She's pretty skinny.
First and Last Name: Simari Dim
Nickname(s) and/or Alias: Mar
Sex: Female
Nationality: Greek/Italian/British/American (Yes it's real, this is my real nationality. xD)
Personality: Simari is skiddish and tends to keep to herself. She doesn't have many friends because of her quiet nature. When she's around others she'll usually talk quietly unless she's mad then she'll result in yelling. Simari does have a short temper and sometimes will get in trouble. This is why she keeps to herself.
Music Box: I couldn't really find the right song that I liked but her music box plays marry had a little lamb. xD It's also white with green vines and red flowers painted on it.
Background: As a young child she had a caring father but such a nice father. Her father was drunk quite a bit and one night he actually hit her. He did that quite a bit after that until she grew tired of it. One night she called the police and he was taken into custidity. Sadly, she was happy he was arrested. They went to court and he was guilty. He's been in prison for four years and Simari fears the day he'll get out. Her mother promises to protect her and that's how she ended up with the music box. Her mother gave it to her to show no matter what she will be protected.
Other: Tears down your face
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 01:48:46 am by ~|~Cookie~|~ »

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY

First and Last Name

Xavier Renolds

Nickname(s) and/or Alias

X and sometimes (by usually ones that try to cheer him up) Ren-Ren

Sex

Male

Nationality

German

Personality

In one word, he's described as gloomy. He's slightly paranoid, his eyes always seeming distant and off in a dream state. When he talks to someone, it's usually as if God had made that a miracle. He talks fairly quite like, though if someone tries to tease him he is either silent and just sits there... or he immediately goes off on them. He's very bi-polor this way, as his mind is practically mush at the moment with fear.

Music Box

The song is "Memory" from Ib

http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=Pebi2O4uL7E

Background

Must talk to him to find out... though it'll take awhile.

Other

Tears down your face

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
((Sorry I've not been posting :o may I have a recap and I've totally forgot my characters name xD may I have the page where my app is? ))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
((Your character is on the first page. ^^ And, really, we've just started. o.o))

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
@Shizuo: Icanbesuchanidiotsometimes--I just added you to the front.
@Cookie: I don't mean to be rude, but I would like if you were a bit more descriptive with your description. I'msorrydunhurtmeh. ;3;
@KitKat: Accepted~

IjustrealizedthattheappsImademyselfweren'tposted. -Huff; reworks on them- I'll type later.))