Author Topic: Fandom Characters  (Read 2040 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Fandom Characters
« on: October 25, 2013, 05:29:47 pm »
Ya know, I was playing Fire Emblem one day, and decided to make a Chrom wolf on FH. Now, little did I know, I seem to be the only one who has done this, since I have never seen a Fire Emblem character in all my days of playing Feralheart.
Then of course, I have never met a single Fire Emblem fan at all (excluding those who know fans of FE).
Has anyone made a character from a show, game, or movie, and seem to be the only one that has done so?

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: Fandom Characters
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 05:33:01 pm »
I made a character from the book Artemis Fowl.  No one knew who I was.  I have started watching Bleach (On episode 97) and I don't think I have ever seen someone on character from that show.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Flamestar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • "For the Clans!"
    • View Profile
    • Moonrise~ Warrior Cats
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 07:18:51 pm »
I once made a Zelos Wilder character... a guy from Tales of Symphonia. No one knew him. |D
"The Slenderthayne are nothing but evil... the Clans will vanquish them, and we can live in the light once more.... For the Clans, die, Darkoblivion!" ~Moonstar's battlecry against the Slenderthayne

Offline Eviny

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 12:48:43 am »
Many times, but as far as the feeling of being possibly the only one making a certain character from a show goes it must be when I made Jodie from Beyond: Two souls. A friend of mine made Aiden and asked if I could make Jodie since she had not seen anyone running around as that character. So I did. And so far after almost a week we have seen only one other person as this character. No more, no less, so I do dare to say I did feel quite special.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 05:34:34 pm »
I made a NightMare, Imbrium, from the Xanth book series, and no horse or night creature Rped with me because no one knew what I was, and I was a dark Blue and black Mare ;-; Guess they thought I was, 'un-realistic' to their tastes :P

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Emotcionz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • How much does your building weigh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 04:57:22 am »
Joel and Ellie from the Last of Us, Booker Dewitt, Luthor, Hougen, Genba, Weed from GNG and GDW. Plenty still out there, and Renard's music fandom

Move your cursor in time with her.

Offline Wildfang1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 04:27:23 am »
I have a few characters 'based' on characters, and things based on books too. I have three characters, two lions and a lioness based on the Harry Potter characters, which I gave wings to for the 'magical' element. I have four lionesses based on the houses at Hogwarts with their colors from the movies, and also gave them wings. I also based two characters on Kyo Kara Maoh, and gave them demon wings, they are both lions.