Author Topic: Story Behind Your Username  (Read 39744 times)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: Story Behind Your Username
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2013, 02:20:20 am »
Qoute taken from my Ask Me thread

Well.... The name "Alizarin" is the name of a very specific shade of red. In my painting class, one of the colors we were required to have was Crimson Alizarin. And I thought, "Gee, that's a nice name for a color." So I decided that my username would have "Alizarin" in it. I added the "Lady" infront of it to make it all nice and fancy ^u^ .... and that's how I got the username of Lady Alizarin.
Inactive

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2013, 08:24:29 pm »
I like zombies.. and I like cats. Enough said?

Actually ever since I made my old Neopet account (I know lol don't judge shh), Zombiesrock1991, people have always called me "Zombie" or variations of it. All of my usernames on any site, forum game are in that nature. ZombieKitteh, Zombeh, Zomb3h, Zombee, Zombee2 (Homestuck ref with the 2), ZombiesRock and if they're taken sometimes I slap a 91 or 1991 on them. I love joining a site where I can just have 'Zombie" as a user. uwu that'd be my ideal FH username. Alas it can not be so. I never ad periods, weird symbols or random x's or o's infront/behind the names. Never.

ZombieKitteh is also the name I get on my Anthrocon badge.. though my fursona has no "zombie" qualities. I may need to change this :I

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2013, 09:03:03 pm »
I got my name because I thought it seemed to fit me~

I like the night and I like stars :3

All the others that I thought of didn't work out xD

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline xxRedfangxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2013, 09:18:18 pm »
I'm Not really quite sure how i managed to think of this name i think i saw a picture of wolves with blood in their teeth on a site and came up with the name.

Free Hugs!

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2013, 01:30:38 am »
Well, I made my name based on me.
Albino; Referring to my looks. (Yes, I'm an albino)
Ghost; Referring to my personality.(or whatever you want to it)I'm a psychic, so I see ghosts. It's very minor though, I can't cope that easily with the skills that well. Plus I'm treated like a ghost (invisible).

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2013, 02:16:38 am »
Oh ho ho, what do we have here! Alright...*cracks knuckles* Here we go...

In-Game Username (Lilly007)
My IN-GAME user name (Lilly007) is probably the biggest thing I regret in my computer life. I had no idea how involved I would become in Feral Heart, and I didn't know that peoples OC generally included their username. I picked Lilly007 because (1) I did not know it would show up in-game (2) I used to use this username for every site I joined. I regret this because I would never want to name any of my characters Lilly. Not that I don't like the name, but it just doesn't fit me over all. Some people used their real name in their username, but not me. Lilly has nothing to do with my name, but my grandma used to own a mini horse named Lilly that I would ride around her ranch when I was like 5. I guess that's where it came from. But my FORUM AND OC name is a completely different story...

Forum & OC Name (Vask)
I know what most people think when they see my name, where in gods name did you think of that. This is truthfully a weird story to tell. I did not want my Forum name to be Lilly, which is what it was a LONG time ago. I wanted something unique, something that when people heard it, they knew there was only one person on FH with that name. Me! I had no idea what to do, and I was literally sitting in my room combining random names. Some of the weirdest I came up with(and hated) were things like Charlaylu(I honestly don't know), Neotoxic(Neo is actually one of my character names now. DJ Neo), Electronica(-facedesk-), and Lumberlake(Timberlake?) I almost gave up and stuck with Lilly when I was in one of my classes with a Flask(*coughImAScienceNerdcough*) and a Vile. We were supposed to combine these two chemicals, one in the Flask and one in the Vile. My mind for some reason combined the two names. Flask and Vile. Flile? Flail? No. Vask. That name kinda hit me like bricks and I had it stuck in my head all day. When I got home I grabbed my computer and looked up the name in Google AND Google Images. WTF?! It had both pictures and search results of SINKS AND COPPER.
I burst out laughing and couldn't stop for about 20 minutes straight. It was definitely original, sounded awesomsauce, and had the best meaning in the history of the universe. I immediately went to Feral Heart and made that my new name. VIOLA! Vask was born o3o.

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2013, 07:48:12 am »
I honestly have NO idea. At the time I had no idea what Warrior Cats were (Because my username kind of sounds like a WC-thing) But it's not related to WC at all... I kind of defied logic and made up CloudFire

Because clouds on fire is too awesomesauce. xD Idek.

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2013, 10:36:31 pm »
My name is actualy quiet simple. I used the Warriorcats.com name giver and got the name "Mosshead"
Then, because in school i am the leader of our little "Clan" our group has, i became "Mossstar"
A few years ago, sighing up for stuff that you stupidly had to be eighteen for ment that i would have had to had been born in 1992, and being that im not the only Mossstar in the world i needed numbers. So my name just started to natural be "Mossstar1992" I use this in just about everything to.
_Youtube
_Deviantart
_Gmail
_Feral-Heart
_Skype

So yeah, thats my boring story for my name.

Shmuuurr...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 10:38:07 pm by Mossstar1992 »

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2013, 11:02:33 pm »
My username means "hard worker" in a Native American language (I kind of lost track of which one... *derp*).
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2013, 04:15:50 am »
Well. Mine is pretty straight forward, to those who recognize it.
I faceplanted into the Sherlock fandom a while ago and fell in love with the series' antagonist, the adorable, psychotic serial killer, Jim Moriarty.
I mean, who can resist this charming smile of death?:

So yus. My username is the name of that lovable consulting criminal who enjoys blowing people up. C:
Though, I'm thinking of changing it soon. -shrug-
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me