Author Topic: Story Behind Your Username  (Read 39455 times)

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Story Behind Your Username
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2014, 12:33:57 pm »
This username I'm using is made up by myself, I'm still planning to change it though.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline AeropostaleWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2014, 02:14:46 am »
Well, my username is AeropostaleWolf. It's always been AeropostaleWolf. There's not really a story behind my username, but the only reason why I use it is because I use the name for almost everything I sign up with. Plus, those who are my close friends on WolfQuest and FeralHeart could identify me. How I came up with the name? Simple. I love Aeropostale and wolves. Why not combine them into an epic name?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 02:16:40 am by ?Link? »

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2014, 07:30:05 pm »
haha same here mine is and always will be crystalwolftear. I use it to sign up to everything. Howrse, roleplays, rpgs and other games and sites. I name my character Crystal for short but my main one is Forgotten (lol just to have something different for once >.<)

I came up with mine simply by sticking a bunch of words together on Fly like a bird 1. Of course it couldn't exceed 15 characters so that gave me a hard time lol. (also my bird was called that in real life... and died...)
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline ~Undream~

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • T?d?? ??ll ????g ?? ?ac? ?? ???.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2014, 08:20:42 pm »
Haha.. Good question. Well, My dream is to be a famous youtuber. Like Onision, Shane Dawson, Pewdiepie, etc. @ My school, People call me Shine, Horizon, (My real name lol I ain't tellin chu), Nyxie, Kitkat (Not copying kitkat revolution but 2 kids at my school call me this because I have a bad obbsession for kitkats XD), and well Dream. People at my school consider me "grunge" styled.. So I don't know. I thought Undream was cool because it's like you've lost all your hopes and dreams but you work hard on it to get them back. Or like at my old school people called me Grim Reaper (LOL) so I guess I ruin people's dreams ;-;. Yeah.. cx
Ca? ?? $??pl? $?a?v? ???$ ????

?'? ??? ?c?a?, ?'? ??? ??a, ?????'$ a ???ld l?v??g ????d? ?f ??.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2014, 04:15:12 pm »
Lol, that's a lot of background for a name. But I do love it, and I was wondering about how you thought up of that name xD But I don't have to wonder anymore ^^
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2014, 05:55:52 pm »
I think mine's pretty self-explanatory xD I'm in love with the show Sherlock (BBC version), henceforth I am a 'Sherlockian' 83 So when I desperately wanted to change my old username, I changed it to Sherlockian. Kind of a boring story but eh xD
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

lindaminda

« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2014, 08:12:25 pm »
I don't have it :P
I just HATE my username.. lindaminda
seriously? XD
I hate it hahah

Offline Oblivion25

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Gotta love the sarcasm sauce. It's tasty~ >:3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2014, 02:42:45 pm »
This seems like an interesting topic, so... Eh, why not? :3

Well, anyways, the story behind mine is pretty simple, really... It all started with my obsession with Kingdom Hearts. The concept of 'oblivion' is emptiness, an end, or a lack of memory. Now, yeah, that's kinda dark and grim, but I've always liked the word (I've got a habit of liking weird ones, like 'bizarre' and 'apocalyptic' and 'pneumatic') and I liked the characters in the games that are connected to it even more, so...

Bam. Oblivion was my choice of word. However, when I made the account, 'Oblivion' wasn't being accepted, so I plonked 25 at the end, that being one of the numbers I could guarantee to remember the best, as it's part of my birthdate.

Contrary to what some may think, I've never played the game titled Oblivion before, though... ^_^;

If I was to ever change it, I'd probably use another staple that's been in my 'repertoire' for even longer, which I use for my dA account and email. However, chances of most of the friends I've made on FH actually knowing to look for me on that are pretty slim... so I probably won't for a long time, if at all.

That said, even if it was kinda a random one, it's grown on me quite a bit, so I even use it for other things as well now!
If you stare too long into the abyss, it will eventually stare straight back at you... and maybe offer cheese and biscuits. X3

Offline JackJackleHound

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • NOW KNOWN AS NIDHOGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2014, 01:43:43 am »

Gather around children and Let Ryu tell ya'
A little story, when my ventures became reality
I came to the decision of a user name, now at the
Time I was well, naive and newbie-like so I decided
To at random chose a name that would define me forever.
 Before I met Sweeney Todd, I was into Jack the Ripper
But I didn't want such a user name, I think because it had already been
Taken so instead I went with my favorite animal at the time and
Came up with JackJackle the Hound I just ploped in there jus' cause
Now since then I've come up with Defying Gravity after my
All time favorite musical Wicked [Also my fursona name]
And Indivergent [For Divergent <3] And there ya have it.

Sig and Avvie by Me
User: JackJackleHound
DA:TheWickedNeverRest

Offline RastaForLife

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2014, 01:58:42 am »
Let's see, I've always had a thing for Bob Marley. I found out he is a Rastafarian and many people that favor him, sport the Rasta colors (Red, Yellow, Green). When I made this account, I thought I would dedicate it to Rasta.

I would never change my username for anything as I favor it too much and it's unique (in my opinion).

Signature made by: OreoHeroz