Author Topic: La Brea -Ice Age RP- (Open and Accepting)  (Read 11907 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: La Brea -Ice Age RP- (Open and Accepting)
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2013, 10:01:40 am »
Sounds intresting! ^.^

Name:Yomican
What Animal are you:Megaloceros
Personality:Yomican, is rather shy and lonely male megaloceros, he wishe's to be happy, but the ay other threats him, he wishe's he would be already dead....
Backstory:Yomican, was born in a small herd of megaloceros. Even from the age as a fawn he was threatened that he'll die, but the ones who said he'll die, died themeselves. He just wishe's to not be born, but dead already.
Themesong: Three Days grace - Never Too Late
Other:N/A

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2013, 11:35:34 am »

Nyla
The young saber woke from her slumber hearing sudden growls and roars, her ears perking as a smirk grew across the youngsters face. Lifting to her paws she let out a yawn that sounded more like a roar, the felines stumped tail wagging a little as she leapt from rock to rock swiftly landing on a ledge that over looked most of the land. Her attention looking on many bodys that scurried across the land, the most clear were two saber looking creatures. Tilting her head Nyla leapt down a few more ledges soon being on one just above the ground, now being closer to the creatures as she watched them with slight amusement. A Saber and a Dire seeming to be interacting with no threats being made "So much for being enemys.." She shrugged as she lowered onto her haunches with her chest puffed out. The young cat watched what was happening below her with curiosity.

Simone
The large spotted saber let out a sigh as she watched a large pack of Dires run past her, many snarls heading her way causing her to turn her head and hiss. Swiping her paw at one who wondered to close, causing it to yelp and shoot off. Rolling her eyes she continued on her way through the vast lands, her head bobbing up and down a little as she trudged through a small patch of mud. Ignoring it as it didn't really do anything but make it look like she had muddy socks. Passing a lake the dipped her head down and drank a little, her long tongue making her receive many mouthfuls. Deciding it would be a good idea she went knee deep into the water allowing her legs to clean; a small puddle of mud forming around her in the water. Leaping out she let out a slight roar and padded throught the foresr.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2013, 03:41:30 pm »

Joki

The she-wolf let out a startled yelp as she stumbled, pain crackling through her hind legs. The carcass slipped out of her jaws as she sprawled onto the ground, glaring up at the sabertooth. Surprise lit in her eyes at the sight of another dire wolf - older than she was, perhaps around eight, snap at the larger cat. I can take care of myself! She protested to herself, but remained quiet, knowing that he was only trying to help her; she shouldn't fuss or be so full of herself.

Her hind legs ached from the blow of the sabertooth; she winched slightly as she raised herself to her paws, peeling back her lips at the enemy. Lunging at the sabertooth, she hoped to at least deliver a blow to its head, maybe even blind it, but her hind legs felt heavy as she stumbled slightly, and due to this - she would probably miss it.

Axeri

The sabertooth nodded a little, but he flinched in surprise of the sudden dire wolf's act. He stared at it for a moment, before a slight scowl formed onto his face. "Oh, so you think I'm going to hurt you?" he repeated, taking a few steps closer to the she-wolf. He moistened his mouth, gently rubbing the tips of his teeth. Axeri felt slightly offended by the dire wolf's snap; he didn't like it when others doubted him. "Listen, mutt." He shot back, rubbing his front paw onto the stone-scattered ground. "If you want a fight, I'll give you one. And it's not like I already like you or anything. But for once, I just want some peace around here. Though it may sound stupid, I'm sick and tired of all the bloody crap we give each other."

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2013, 01:59:07 pm »

Mentu

The Sabertooth sneered at the Dire as he successfully tripped it up. However, before he could do much else, he felt a sudden sting on his hind haunches. Whipping his head around, Mentu noticed another Dire- an older male- that had clamped down on his haunches. With a roar more of surprise than pain, the brute rose one of his saucer-like paws, claws unsheathed, and swung it at the male with hopes that the blow would be enough to pry it off. After steadying himself, Mentu snapped his attention back to the female, who made a sudden lunge for his head. Flattening his ears, the Saber clambered backwards as the fae's canines raked over his right eye, leaving a bleeding trail down his face. Shaking his head, he swung his heavy paw at the female this time. "You'll pay for that, you little runt!" The Sabertooth roared.

Lavani

Lavani plastered her ears defensively against her cranium as the enormous Saber took a slow step towards her. Cautiously, she took a half step backwards, but was left with little room to maneuver due to the sheer drop of the ledge behind her. "I don't want any trouble. I've had enough with you Sabers already. It's not that I want to start a fight, I just know your kind isn't worth trusting." The she-wolf snarled, her long canines glinting in the mid-day sunlight. "However, you are right about one thing. I'm sick of the nonsense, too." She admitted, ceasing her growling with that, though she kept her defensive stance and muscles tense just in case the Saber was just messing with her mind to get her off guard.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2013, 07:32:33 pm »

' L O V E.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2013, 09:59:01 pm »

Joki

The she-wolf let out a snarl of triumph as her claws slammed down on her target, leaving a trail of blood from the sabertooth's eyes. As she was about to turn away and scramble off, she let out a small yelp as the sudden, strong paw of the feline crashed down onto the right side of her face, causing her to whimper as pain electrocuted through her eye. Joki turned and scrambled away, shaking her head as a light throb of pain rested on her face. Movement caught her eye and she turned to see the male dire wolf throwing himself onto the sabertooth's spine; she didn't hesitate to lunge at the feline's paws in attempt to knock it down. She stumbled slightly again - her right eye blinded as she made her move, hoping she had targeted correctly.

Axeri

He relaxed slightly, glad to know that at least a dire wolf agreed with him on one thing. But he still kept into a defensive crouch, his neck fur bristling as he eyed the she-wolf in front of him. "So from what I hear, you don't want to start a fight. Then, what are we doing, standing here?" Axeri inquired, keeping his stand where he was. If a fight broke out, he wanted to be sure to stay close to the edge in attempt to knock of the dire wolf, unless, he, himself, was thrown over. The sabertooth's tail flicked uneasily, but he stared back at the dire wolf in front of him, his unsheathed claws flexing visibly. He didn't want to shed unnecessary blood, but if this she-wolf wanted that, Axeri would give it to her.  

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2013, 11:30:21 pm »

Name: Kita
What Animal are you: Direwolf
Personality: Tomboy
Backstory: In a dark cave, she lived with her pack. Suddenly, a mammoth came in her cave and killed her brother's friend, a male Andrewsarchus. She got in a brutal fight with her brother, tearing off a piece of her ear and ripped off one of her claws. She then scratched his eyes, almost blinding him.
Themesong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewIpGT1XYAY
Other: Nope, that's all.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2013, 11:40:05 pm »
     Kodaf breathed in the crisp moon air. Distant growling laced the wind as it blew past his. He only perked up his head for a moment and then went back to graze. It was nothing to worry about. For him, the only worry was eating enough food for the winter. A small herd of mammoth wandered into the field. Eyeing them Kodaf stamped his hoof to the ground swaying his massive antlers at them. The colossal beasts didn't show any interest in his and moved on. Alone again Kodaf listened to the birdsong.

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2013, 01:04:15 am »
Name: Blade
What Animal are you: Mammoth
Personality: Protective, yet kind
Backstory: Unknown, but he rose to power in his Mammoth herd.
Themesong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uoQyu_513Q&feature=player_detailpage
Other: No

Name: Pharoah
What Animal are you: Cave Lion
Personality: One of the fiercest lions in the area, Pharoah makes certain that any other prides know he is king. He is larger than most sabers, and has a scarred muzzle. Pharoah feels no pity or sorrow for his enemies or prey. He is only kind to his pride.
Backstory: Born in his pride, Pharoah was abused by older cubs for no certain reason. It has brought out his bad side. When Pharoah became a teen, he secretly killed the teens one by one. Blaming an enemy pride for the teens deaths, he has attended the battle. His pride wiped out the enemy, leaving none alive. Pharoah rose to power slowly and steadily. He became leader. He rules mostly by bonding with his pride, but some lions fear him.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 01:15:26 am by The Wolf »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2013, 04:25:18 pm »
Nyla watched as two of the cratured began to fight curiosity taking over her, amusement filling the young sabers face as she watched the canine and feline fight. Her head then turning to the two that were talking not to far away. A bellowing roar soon piercing her ears, lifting her head she watched as another cat leapt from the ledges this cat seeming older. Ignoring her she leapt onto a large log that had seemed to have been tipped over. Ignoring what was happening around her she was still concentrated on the fight.

Simone watched as few of the creatures continued to fight her golden eyes rolling as she lifted to her paws, stretching the fae lept from ledge to ledge a echoing roar filling the valley. Landing swiftly at the bottem she turned to see a youngster looking at her, Simone hissed but continued onward seeing the t fighting "Fools!" She snapped to herself, soon passing another Dire and Saber who seemed to be having a conversation which she heard part of nodding in agreement as she continued onwards.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.