Author Topic: |The New Era| Open and Accepting Fight Dog/Wolf RP  (Read 21588 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |The New Era| Open and Accepting Fight Dog/Wolf RP
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2013, 03:04:32 pm »
Is this rp on the forums also, or just ingame?
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 03:26:20 pm »
((Both, but mostly forums. In game is an option since we're trying to revive the arena))

Discord let out a huffed and walked into the ally where the arena was. He went inside. "Is anyone here yet...?" He called, the sound of his voice echoing in the room. He doubted that anyone was here this early in the day since most of the times, the dogs in this arena fought at night. Discord shook his head and laid down with another huff. "Well then, I guess I'll just chill here till more dogs start to show up for the night..." He muttered to himself, and sprawled out onto the floor, where bits of dry blood was still scattered from the last fight.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2013, 04:07:28 pm »
Bump

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2013, 04:56:21 pm »

Name: Armani
Breed: Siberian Husky
Picture/Description: Appearance above.
Background/History: As a pup Armani was the runt of the litter and was pushed aside by the larger pups. For many weeks Mani was left out with all the games the others played as they stated her as 'Weak'. But her mother and father helped her through it, telling her she would one day be the strongest out of the bunch. Her father telling his story how he was the runt and endud up fighting most battles for his siblings. How they were right. Armani took after her father and as she got older she began growing much larger and stronger then the other pups and that ended the bullying. Once the pups were old enough they were all sent to homes all but Armani, it seemed she had grown extra large and was more on the 'Wolf' side, so humans not wanting her thinking she caused danger. Heer parents doing the right thing and allowing her to go her seperate way on the streets like she always wanted. Her sibling moved to different countrys and her parents soon died. Although she was heart broken she made it through.
Extra: Nothing extra.

((Great because I'm never ingame anymore, but I'll be pretty active on the forums!))
DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2013, 05:42:37 pm »

Name:
Cynder

Breed:
German Shepherd x Rottweiler

Appearance:
Light-weighted black 'n tan wolf sized dog with erect ears, dark eyes and a collar.

Background:
Cynder grew up in a nomadic little family, constantly moving from town-to-town and trading with other dogs. Sick of seeing her parents and siblings live through this, she began to fight in the ring to snatch some food for her family. But, her parents simply said it was wrong and distanced themselves from Cynder, making her despise them and run away. She became sour and could care less about the world.

Other: None.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 01:15:18 am »
Both accepted.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 01:46:10 pm »

Zipporah

Zipporah, who had been lightly dozing atop an old crate in the back of the arena, let out a groggy groan at the booming voice of the shepherd, rolling over to cover her head with her forepaw. She didn't usually hang out in the Arena before Fighting hours, but she could think of no better place to get a good night's sleep around here. "Yeah, yeah, keep it down, will ya?" The Singing Dog growled at the brute, her eyes still clenched shut with the hopes of returning to her sleep before other dogs arrived.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 04:38:09 pm »

Armani
Armani shuffled in her sleep as the beeping of cars became more clear, the tri-colored husky lifted to her paws with a lazy look on her face. Remaining on her haunches for a while the Husky was sitting with her back bent, like she was slouching. A yawn erupted out the faes maw as she slowly lifted to her paws with a silent huff, her pale blue eyes scanning the streets as she slowly trotted out. Mani ran her tongue across her lips then darted across the road, few cars skidding and beeping their horns but she decided to not retaliate. Trotting down the alley she slowly pushed her way through a gap in the wall and found herself in the arena where two other canines where. Sighing she ignored the two and trotted towards the source of light, lowering onto her haunches and placing her front paws on the window ledge; the large canine peering out into the city.
DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 06:41:58 pm »

The onyx and tan dog lay down beside an old garbage bag, snagging down a piece of hotdog she snatched from some Dane down the street. Licking her lips, the mix sat up and flung her ears erect, blinking a few times to adjust to the already dimmed light. The street lights flickered, like giving a signal to the female as she suddenly leaped forward and skid down the road towards the place where the arena was located. She didn't plan on fighting tonight, but she figured she could bet to get some better grub around here. Slashing her tail across the air, Cynder took a heavy turn towards the park and stalked through the undergrowth until the musky scent of raven wafted to her nostrills, making her cringe and weave around and about. Finally, Cynder managed to hide in the bushes and eye a group of ravens as they flocked on a piece of bread. A leap, a bark, a snap, a flutter of wings, a blood splatter, and it was over. The wolf-sized hybrid trotted through the poorly lit park with the male raven in her jowls as it limply bobbed up and down in cadance with her uneven gait. Ears gently flickering at the stillness of sounds in the night, Cynder extended her strides into a canter and rushed towards the wrecked building where she would spend most of the night.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 07:42:35 pm by Tariri »

Offline SyreethDraws

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • SyreethDraws
    • SyreethDraws
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 06:48:21 pm »
i didnt know how to upload imeges so i did a video youtube called  For a game!!!!!

name:ripped
breed:german shepard
history:Ripped was born in a fighting house his mother,Shakira was a fighting dog and so was his father,Killerbite.Ripped was rasied as a fighting dog ,he jouned the fight when he was 1 year old.He was 3 when his mother had to fight his father and his father won then ripped had to fight his mother and was left with scars but killed his mother.When a week had passed ripped askaped from his owner but had killed his child that night so he ran into the wild remaining there for the rest of his life.

In-game as SyreethDraws
Sig by Me, Profile by Me