Author Topic: |The New Era| Open and Accepting Fight Dog/Wolf RP  (Read 21580 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |The New Era| Open and Accepting Fight Dog/Wolf RP
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 07:32:21 pm »

Name: Rocco
Breed: American Bulldog
Appearance: Look at his picture.
Background: Rocco use to be a loved family pet and lived with a family of three Alysha the mam, Mark the dad and Mark their son. Spending two years with the family he grew very fond of them, and the family promised to keep the for ever. A hard time struck in the familys life and going through a move ment they had to sell there belovid pet and so they did. Hearing about the troublesome pet by friends of the family they moved back to the city a year later and took their pet back. Rocco now still lives with his loving family.
Other: Nothing extra.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2013, 07:40:31 pm »
{Welcome! ^^}

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2013, 09:37:02 pm »
i didnt know how to upload imeges so i did a video youtube called  For a game!!!!!

name:ripped
breed:german shepard
history:Ripped was born in a fighting house his mother,Shakira was a fighting dog and so was his father,Killerbite.Ripped was rasied as a fighting dog ,he jouned the fight when he was 1 year old.He was 3 when his mother had to fight his father and his father won then ripped had to fight his mother and was left with scars but killed his mother.When a week had passed ripped askaped from his owner but had killed his child that night so he ran into the wild remaining there for the rest of his life.
You made some of the application wrong, so for now I decline, Sorry.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2013, 09:41:51 pm »
((Accepted Taylor))

Discord huffed. "Well then, I guess I shall wait for a few others to come join us in the arena before we get started..." He muttered and put his head down, dusk was coming in fast that night, it wasn't going to be long before the blood thirsty fighters started to fill the arena tonight. Maybe this time he would be voted to go in the first fight, but yet, it would be decided by the entire arena full of dogs.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2013, 11:17:45 pm »

"Get your head out of the clouds, Koko! We gotta go!" Shinobu growled, kicking his sister. Kokoro blinked and yawned, then got to her paws and snarled at her brother. "I'm coming, gosh. Next time just shake me!" She said. The two Shiba's bickered as they walked to the arena. They stopped when they saw the black shepard in the room. The female chuckled. "Looks like someone beat us here." Shinobu rolled his eyes. "Yeah, because you slept all day, moron." He growled. The two dogs laid down a few paces away from the black dog. "Who are you?" The tan female asked.

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2013, 11:57:18 pm »
((Heh thanks!))

Armani
Armanis ears perked as she heard faint voices from the other canines behind her, turning to see the black Shepherd who she seen here every night. Huffing she turned back to face out the window and watched as few canines ventured the streets, her fluffy tail gently thumping the rough ground of the arena her tongue swinging from her jaws as her ears twitched. The sound of pattering paw steps caused her ears to shake slightly, a smile growing across her maw as she realised more canines had begun to arrive and it wasn't long now until the fights would start.

Rocco
A small tapping feeling was felt on the brutes head his heavy lids soon lifting revealing his beautiful brown eyes, a chuckle escaping the brutes maw as Mark was sat tapping at his head making cute baby sounds. Licking the kids face he then let out a yawn and pushed out his legs stretching. "Mama, Rocco want food!" The child insisted causing the parents to laugh, Alysha made a clicking sound urging the canine to follow and so he did. Darting to his paws Rocco darted after the dar haired female and into the kitchen where his bowl of meaty food covered in gravy lay in his large silver dish. Feeling a light pat on his head he smiled and licked the humans hand. Craning his head and crouching the brute began to wolf down his meal, the thoughs of fight night running through his head as his tail rapidly wagged.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2013, 01:34:49 am »

"I'm Discord, or Chaos..." He said to the female with a slight nod. "And madam, you might want to watch the bickering with your brother, the other dogs here could vote both of you to kill each other for all they care, and I'm sure siblings would never want to kill one another." He said lifting his head, a moment later sitting up. "Am I right you to...?" He said, in a stern tone.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2013, 02:48:56 am »

Zipporah

Zipporah rolled her eyes and groaned at the commotion, shoving herself up to her haunches. Remaining seated atop the old crate beside the wall nearby the other canines, the New Guinea Singing Dog lowered her head and glared at them, listening half-heartedly to their words. She couldn't help but crack a smirk at the black brute's comment about the siblings. "That would be something worth seeing. Heh." She remarked with a rough smirk, casually slipping off of the crate to take a couple slow steps towards the others. "In fact, why don't you two have a go at it, then? Sibling rivalries always prove for good entertainment." She snickered, glancing at the two shibas.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2013, 03:14:09 am »

Shinobu and Kokoro turned to see the Singig Dig jump off the crate. The tan female cocked her head and smirked back. "Oh look, Shin. Seems somebody wants some action." She said. Her brother got up and curled his muzzle into a snarl. "Seems so. Well, whoever she thinks she is, I'll show her some action. If me and you are challenged against each other, We'll show her a fight, huh Koko?" He said, taking a few steps toward the other female. His sister nodded and chuckled. "Actually, if love to see her up against one of us. Who do you think you are?" Kokoro said. The two Shiba's smirked at the other dog. "Sorry, Discord, was it?" Shinobu said without turning. "Do you know when the next fights is supposed to happen?" 

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2013, 11:09:38 am »

The dark dog arrived to the wrecked area of the arena, hopping in through a smashed hole in the wall before lowering her head and stalking towards the other dogs. "Greetings." Cynder flashed a smirk towards the other canines, seating herself on her haunches with her tail slowly beating at the ground in anticipation. The raven was neatly put down on her paws as Cynder narrowed her eyes at the fellow canines, licking her bloodied whiskers. "Quiet your bickering. The fights will start soon." The fae curled her lips at them, digging her claws into the raven's belly in annoyance. She hated immature little mongrels. The tattering of paws and nails clanking against metal made her swing her snout towards the entrance as dogs started to litter the area, some casually chatting, while others had at it, already using tooth and claw.