Author Topic: |The New Era| Open and Accepting Fight Dog/Wolf RP  (Read 21855 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |The New Era| Open and Accepting Fight Dog/Wolf RP
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2013, 12:04:34 pm »

Zipporah

Zipporah chuckled, smirking boredly at the two shibas. As the female spoke, she flicked her ears forward, letting out an unintimidated laugh. "Name's Zipporah, hun. And I'd gladly show you little runts a thing or two if you're so persistent." She took a half step towards the female, a low growl laced in with her voice as she smirked at the shiba. As the bi-colored fae loped into the ring, Zipporah slowly ceased her growling to nod an acknowledgement to her before shooting one last confident glare at the shiba inus and resting back on her haunches.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2013, 12:54:39 pm »

The Shepard growled. "Alright that's enough!" He snapped looking at all of you. "I will kill all of you one by one if you all don't stop bickering at such nonsense! Besides, we are not the ones to choose who go." He said looking at the other dogs. "The bidders are the ones who vote for the first to fighters,second,and so on. So if I can remind you all... Lay down and wait for the watching dogs to show up, then we can start to get the fights up and going!"

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2013, 01:05:27 pm »

"Ya, ya, shut your trap already. We know the drill." Cynder fiendishly passed her tongue across her dark nose and watched the dogs pouring in from the doors. She would wait for those mutts to arrive before she started bidding, she never liked getting there first, or second. The fae leaned back on her flank, ears flinging forward as some Dobermans started to snag it out in-front of others, toppling each-other over. She could hear their snaps and barks as they continued to fight. Suddenly, a large malamute looking dog trotted his way towards the fighting Doberman, smacking eachother by his massive paw before leading them out. She narrowed her eyes a tad. That's what happens to mongrels that don't follow the rules, which were very strict at the arena.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2013, 01:45:26 pm »

Name: Kiara
Breed: Albino wolf hybrid
Picture/Description: Uhhh, there is a friggin picture!
Background/History: As a pup, she was trained how to fight, her father was a fight wolf, and her mother was a fight husky. Her father was in a fight with a black wolf hybrid, and got killed. Her mother died from the same wolf hybrid, and the wolf hybrid permanently scarred her neck.

Extra: She has a scar on her neck.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2013, 09:36:42 pm »
Accepted.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2013, 09:45:26 pm »

The two Shiba's snorted and sat down, waiting for the rest of the dogs. The two chuckled with each other quietly. Although they enjoyed fighting, the thought of fighting each other somewhat scared them. They pushed the thought away and kept waiting.

Short post. :3

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2013, 10:42:07 pm »

The dogs watching were coming in fast and started to show their bets. The Shepard grinned and hopped onto the announcing table. "Welcome all, to fight night! I see you all have many bets to place on the fights tonight and sadly, there will only be three tonight..." The Shepard knew some police patrols went on looking for dog fights, and there was hardly any time, fights lasted a while... Well at least that's what the Shepard thought. He just shook his head. "The reason is the police are starting patrols to look for dog fight arenas... And sadly, we are one of their targeted areas... Now, without further ado... Get ready to place your bets... Fight night begins... NOW!" He howled, tail wagging.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2013, 11:44:08 pm »

She walked and looked at her scar. "Stupid wolf hybrid. I wish I was never a fight dog." She growled. She laid down at a tree, and confidently ate some bark.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2013, 11:55:49 pm »
((Sorry no colour and pictures))

Armani listened to what the brute had to say about the figh night, a snarl escaping her maw as she looked back out the window to where the people and cars rushed by. Her head then turning as he announced it had started now. The large Husky lifted to her paws and trotted through the crowds, she wasn't planning on fighting tonight as she didn't really fight in the ring, and was more of a street fighing dog. Stopping at the rim of the ring she stood patiently along with many other dogs waiting for it to begin.

Rocco sat as many hours passed the sun had begun to fall and a slight faint image of the moon began to show, the brindle brute looked towards the arena with his tail wagging. Turning he watched as Mj (Mark Junior) played on the floor. "Time to put this little chap to bed!" Alysha smiled as she picked up Mark, the child began to make hand gestures towards the canine, leaping from the sofa he trotted towards the youngster and gently ran his tongue across his cheek watching as he was taken to bed. The family then watching films.
Seeing his chance Rocco snuck out back and looked at the large fence that surrounded the garden, his eyes narrowing as he measured the distance he needed to jump. Stepping back towards the trampoline he took a run up and leapt, gripping on with his front paws then pushing himself off with his back ones. Hitting the ground swiftly the muscular canine headed towards the arena.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2013, 11:59:19 pm »

She looked as she saw a black german shepherd and some other dogs. She ran a bit near them.