Author Topic: |The New Era| Open and Accepting Fight Dog/Wolf RP  (Read 21852 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: |The New Era| Open and Accepting Fight Dog/Wolf RP
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2013, 01:32:32 am »

"Alright alright... The votes came in!" The Shepard announced making his way onto the table again, looking down at the other canines. "And the first two fighters are... Zip and Kiara!" He howled. "You both know the rules right? Well do bad, I am giving you a reminder, say yield if you want to give in when you fight, and finally, if you don't stop when the opponent says yield... Well then, you could say you will be killed by me or removed from the arena..." The Shepard smirked. "The bets are in... Fighters get ready, the fun begins... NOW!" He barked.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2013, 01:38:47 am »
(too lazy to add image)
She jumped, getting ready to attack.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2013, 04:00:58 am »

As the first two fighters were called, the two siblings stood up and began to bark with the other dogs. Both were eager to see what both dogs had to offer in this fight. They wagged their curled tails with excitement. Koko shouldered her brother to pump him up, and Shin did the same. They were excited, alright.

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2013, 11:42:00 am »

Before she rushed over to the dogs that collected their bets, Cynder took a moment to evaluate the fighters. Zip was a New Guinea Singing dog, a rare dog breed known for it's climbing ability, but it wasn't as big as Kiara, the wolf hybrid. These hybrids were big, had long, wide snouts and usually thick coats to protect them for enemies that tried to snatch their necks. The thought buzzed through her mind as she hopped towards the lab that collected their bets. "Kiara, wolf hybrid." She muttered out through clenched teeth as the dog gave a little 'ticket' to her before Cynder moved out into the crowd. "That mutt better win.." The thought rang as the bi-color canine pushed her way to the very edge of the arena, putting her paws over the edge with a tiny smirk.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2013, 12:08:31 pm »

Zipporah

The Singing Dog rolled her eyes at the shepherd as he scolded them for bickering and stepped back and away from the Shibas. "Yeah, yeah, I get it, mutt." Zipporah muttered under her breath, swatting a small pebble with her forepaw. With anticipation, she leaped to her feet when the next fighters began to be announced, perking her ears upon hearing her name. A dark, confident smirk crawled across her maw and she snapped her attention to the hybrid who was chosen to be her opponent. "Bring it on, half breed." She snickered, ducking her head as she began to circle. Without giving her opponent much time to coordinate herself, she lunged, aiming to latch on to the side of the wolf-dog's neck.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2013, 05:00:22 pm »

Rocco
The male Bulldog trotted down a dark alley where he got food from a well known family friend; the butcher. Barking he began scratching the door then backing up as a shadow appeared behind the glass and the door slowly opened. "Oh its Rocco, didn't think I was going to see you today mate!" He smiled patting the dog on the head and inviting him inside giving him a going to eat. The brute wolfed down the fresh meat and watched as large chunks were chopped with a huge knife, grabbing the bone he said his farewells carrying the bone hanging from his jaws. Bounding down the street Rocco squeezed through the hole and looked as the fight had begun to start looking at the pile of food and guessing everyone had voted for the wolf. Shrugging he decided to take a nce on the smaller canine "I bet on Zip!" He insisted and gave the bone to the canine. Leaping on the window ledge he began to watch the fight.

Armani
Armani listened as the fight was announced her head turned to look at the two fighters her brow raised as she examined the two and noticed the height difference, but she didn't judge the smaller canine and guessed she could have a chance. Mani watched as the two canines entered the ring and began to circle one another her tail beginning to wag as she leapt into a bow and began to bark as the New Guinea Singing Dog pounced at the Wolf, lifting to her origional stance she began to growl and howl.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2013, 08:09:33 pm »

The Shepard chuckled and sat on the table. "All right now!" He barked. "Place your bets!" He said, tail wagging as he watched the fight. He got two king sized bones out from under the table. "I bet on Zip!" He announced with a grin, after all, this dog was probably one of the oldest fighters here. Every fight night he saw the dog. And no doubt, she probably has lots of experience from the past fights that had taken place here.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2013, 08:57:52 pm »
She was trying to escape her grasp as she barked.

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2013, 09:47:48 pm »

Koko heard the black dog announce to place the bets. "Hey, I'll go place our bets. Who you bettin' on?
She asked her brother. Shinobu glanced at her. "I vote on that Zip dog. She had spunk. She'll most likely win." He said. His tan sister nodded and walked over to place the bets. She put a chicken bone on the table with her bet, and walked back over to her brother. They got up closer to the action and barked with excitement. "Man," barked Shin. "She's got a good grip on that wolf-dog, huh?"

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2013, 09:51:44 pm »
She barked in pain.