Author Topic: MESHES NEEDED!  (Read 898 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
MESHES NEEDED!
« on: November 03, 2013, 04:53:05 pm »
I need meshes for this really cool map I am making like The Lion King with custom music and its called. "World Of PokemonXY" PokemonXY is my in game username and once I am done with it I will make it public for RPs anyone! It is great for RPing and great for chatting. But its not finished yet the list below is what I need!
A Beautifal Plant Mesh Pack
Grey Tree
Moving Fire
Zabu
Bone Meshes
Hyena
Cheetah
Flying Birds That Move
Butterflies That Move
Lilly Pads
Fruit Mesh Pack

That's all the meshes I need now for music I need cause I want to add more music
The Circle Of Life (Basically the one that comes on in the morning like Habiana wiwachiwawa whatever the guy says)

That's all the music I need I hope you can find or have one of these meshes!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 01:06:10 am by Isabelle Little »
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: MESHES NEEDED!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 05:42:58 pm »
I don't know spacificaly where to get the music you are wanting, but here are some animal meshes that you might like to take a look at

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10836.msg151792#msg151792

Literally every animal that can be made and put in game is on this thread. Just take a look and see if she has any of the animas you are wanting
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358