Author Topic: Eighty-Six. A Literate,Mapped,Canine RP! (Organization Dogs Needed)  (Read 19186 times)

Offline xxsnowstripexx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Eighty-Six. A Literate,Soon To Be Mapped,Canine RP
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2013, 01:11:57 pm »
Username: xxSnowstripexx

Character Name: Riju

Background/History: Was found as a stray, abandoned by his parents on the streets at a two months old, and taken to the Organization. He was to be trained as a normal Organization Dog, and to be put metal parts on him, though they later discovered he was 65% Gray Wolf, leaving him without metal parts. He was obedient and loyal to the Organization, not knowing anything else, and didn't hesitate to kill. He patrolled daily and did his duties,  though later on he began to question the ways of the Organization. He then began to despise the ways of them, and ended up becoming the beta of the rebels. He hopes to someday escape the Organization, with his other rebel comrades, and is extremely disgusted to ever believe he was with the Organization at the start.

Picture/Description: Riju is a dark brown canine with lighter underfur and darker brown paws. He has bright, pale icy blue eyes. He has thick, long fur and a large muscular body.

RP Sample: The large male huddled in one of the dark corners of the facility he was imprisoned in, shooting glares occasionally at the dogs and humans who walked past. The male heard faint yelps and barks  a few distance away and often the smell of newly spilled blood, though that didn't often faze him. He gave a low growl as one of those mechanical dogs walked past his cage, his pale icy blue eyes burning with hatred. Everyday he witnessed those putrid things killing innocent dogs, and even humans when he was out on patrol. He couldn't stand being kept in this rotten cell every single day, and by each day he yearned more and more to see what the outside was like, outside of this whole maze like city. He often heard rumors from other dogs of what it was like, though he found it hard to believe them. He stood up, narrowing his eyes. Someday, he would go out there, into the real world and see what it was like. Even if it costed him his life, somehow he would get there.
Other:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 08:21:55 am by snowstripe »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2013, 01:55:18 pm »
I don't think you read the RP right... You're in a maze like city with no way to escape for all the rebels know. The Rebels look for walls in the maze like city that look weak so they can break out. In the RP sample you NEED to be in the city, not into the wild, and you would've been in the Organization. Also, if this was a RP like you took that from I would have accepted but since its not I need to...
Decline... Sorry...

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline gloom

• Forum Newcomer
  • I am not a pattern to be followed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2013, 11:59:20 pm »
Application

Username:  Carrion Day

Character Name:  Von Braun [Known to the organization as '58'.]

Background/History:  The humans have no previous information on where Von Braun originated, however they are certain it was outside of the walls. It is thought that he once lived within the relations of a wolf pack, though it is uncertain. He was found within the walls fighting a stray dog. His movements were quick and his attacks were savage; nothing like the Organization has ever seen from a non-mech. Immediately, they captured the canine. Henceforth, he has become a pawn of the organization.

Picture/Description:

58% percent of the blood that courses through his veins belongs to that of a wolf. The Organization's name for Von Braun manifested from his confirmed heritage. The remaining 42% is German Sheperd, giving him his profound appearance. Von Braun possesses varied German Sheperd marking patterns on his thick coat. Few scars can be seen on the soft flesh of his underbelly, and he is noticeably larger than most German Sheperds. His eyes are a dim shade of orange, and he is often seen wearing a camo green collar, provided by the Organization.

Von Braun sticks to a no-nonsense mentality and rarely slacks off. The large canine's calm and collected demeanor leads him to look as though he is not interested in anything, often times giving the impression that he is apathetic despite the contrary. He is often blunt and unapproachable and he has a strong respect for independence and justice. This occasionally makes him difficult to be around. At times, he may reveal his humorous thoughts about the  Alpha; in turn he remains sane. However, he loathes the Organization. Their actions come across impetuous, and unreasonable to him.

Though, he fulfills the Organization's orders in order to stay alive, he conceals thoughts of rebellion.

RP Sample:

Pale orange eyes stared forward, motionless. His heart beat was steady and his breathing was stable. Just a few lengths before the canine's furry snout stood a highly respected, and fabulously loathed, machine. The Organization's Alpha mech. The machine's puny red eyes, or what were fashioned to look like eyes, stared right through the canine. The room was silent. Von Braun and a few others sat in line within a drab, brightly lit, training room. Each and everyone sitting the same, every pair of eyes stared forward. For some reason, the 'Alpha' chose to stare at the German Sheperd Mix menacingly.

"You, 58, what is your duty to the Organization?" Robotic words scratched against perked ears. Von Braun's eyes panned towards the machine. His expression was uninterested and in the slightest bit annoyed. 'So, the scrap metal wants to talk...' he thought silently to himself. He spoke not a word to the Alpha. A small Shiba Inu female to the male's right glanced up at him. Her luminous green eyes reflected her surprise of Von's silence. Not receiving a reply, the machine's engines whirred; displaying anger. He spoke louder,

"58, have you lost your voice, you imbecile? I asked you a question."

The Sheperd's eyes watched the metal canine with mild amusement. Looking away, he spoke calmly,

"To serve the Organization. No, Scrap Metal, I'm perfectly capable of speaking."

**Sample Complete**

Other: Von Braun follows the orders given to him by the Organization, but he wishes to spark rebellion.

Side Note:  I'm a big fan of SumikoOneeSan's work on youtube, so when I saw this I was ecstatic. I'd love to have the opportunity to be apart of this role play.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2013, 01:05:33 am »
[I too love SumikoOneeSan's animations, especially TW3TBE.]

Username: angelre0702
Name: Snark

Birthdate: June 23rd

Background: I was bred here; I know no more than the feeling of the cold, raging winds at nights. I am afraid to wonder about the outside world; the Organization has corrupted me too, as well as all the other half-and-half dogs I see. The Organization has inserted a chip in my mind that disturbs my nerves to force me into obeying. I don't mind getting dirty; I was bred for this. The Organization rarely has to force me to obey. I do it out of conduct, what I was made for. My mother had no machinery on her because she died a few hours after my birth, my father was half machine. The Organization gives me more privileges than the other dogs due to my job; I get to harm when patrolling, I get to go outside the gates and guard. I have no interest in leaving, to be honest, I don't like the outside world. It is too barren.

Machinery: His muzzle has been replaced as of a tip of a skull. He has metal on his back, red eyes that can zoom, target, and more, his paws have been replaced with metal feet. His ears have small buds where his ear drum should be, gripping even the smallest of vibrations.

Role-Play Sample:

Snark cast his visage to the right, an automatic buzz directing from the Organization giving him instructions. He held his pendulum high in the air, a sign of dominance. He could hear faint buzzing coming from the eastern border of the maze; a human chewing quietly. The brute flicked his metal optics to the farther right to the faint sound, zooming to find the owner to be chewing. Alas, he found his target quickly. It was a middle-aged woman that was starved quickly devouring a piece of stolen bread. He felt his hinds jerk him forward, quickly his fores reacted as well and he was led to his victim to give her punishment. A faint conversation of his 'alpha'-human owner and another man in the Organization was chatting, although his owner was abstract putting code in his machinery, automatically giving them electric energy to run. Snark through his large structure to the right; not a skid on the cold floor to be heard. The Organization dog reached his opponent, the woman startled and dropped her bread. His jaw opened automatically and from his gullet, Snark vibrated a speaker and began to converse with the human. Now, that, he could do on his own. "The Organization has caught your troubles. You are brave to defy the laws of The Organization, human. You will be punished." Snark felt his tail extending as it began to extend to a long rope. The Organization Dog latched it around the woman; she winced and struggled but it did her no good as she was quickly shocked by electricity. "Your struggling is useless," He replied with a rough, high pitched voice. "You will feel more pain when you get to the prison; this will feel like a cat scratch. "

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2013, 01:15:49 am »
You both are accepted! And I love the videos to but TW3TBE scares me x3... Well the blood and gore part of the lynx eating herself that is.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2013, 02:15:43 am »
OMG, I know right? I've had nightmares. And thanks!)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 02:28:02 am »
If your in game soon, feel free to add me since I'm on!

Offline xxsnowstripexx

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 08:22:26 am »
I edited my roleplay sample, is that better?

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2013, 04:05:46 pm »
I edited my roleplay sample, is that better?
I'm sorry but its still declined... It was better but you seem not to be getting the point of the Role-play of Eighty-Six...
If you want ONE last chance you need to go back, read the ENTIRE thing I posted,and watch the two videos I posted. I posted the videos for a reason, for the people to understand what is going on instead of read it, and still not get the point.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2013, 06:11:21 pm »
Hey guys! Oceanwave took some screenies of the map and I decided to post them here to give you all a look! Here they are!

Some tubes.

One of the rooms for doing the 'mech-nizing'

Random desk for head of mutations person/thing.

The hall for the dog's 'cages'. There's another line.

A lil' hidey hole at the end of the tunnel. (lul)

The place for the Alpha Mech and the wolfie peeps.

The training room, for incase they DO find a way outside (AKA later plotness. Locking the room until I need to open it)

Rawr

A part of the city.

Another lil' hidey hole, this one outside the building/inside it. CONFUSED.

This is the city's height map.