Author Topic: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|  (Read 43740 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|
« Reply #140 on: December 05, 2013, 06:27:29 pm »

|Anna|

Anna clenched her teeth she was freezing despite the fact that she was now alone, she looked around, suddenly she started to cough loudly and sniffle, getting dizzy as she wobbled around. A scientist peered through the metal door window and saw the pup wobbling and heard the coughing the scientist new that the pup was only suppose to have one sleeping pill, she guessed that she had 3, she watched as it got worse, she called scientists in to the hall stat, one stood infront of Edme and said "I don't know if you did this, but if you did your in BIG trouble. You guys are now a team you have to work together understand me?" Petting the top of Edme's head, he grabbed a pillow and placed it by the pup motioning it that it was ok to fall asleep, no sooner then he did, Anna plopped against the pillow curling up, he grabbed Edme's pillow and dragged it closer to Anna, he then whistled for Edme to come to her pillow, and no sooner then that he walked out of the hall.

Anna woke up she felt her legs trembling she was freezing. She looked to Edme, she then said "Mrs. Edme, I am cold." sniffling slowly.

Mentioned: Edme, Scientists
Addressed To: Edme, Scientists
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 06:29:13 pm by |Elsa| »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 05, 2013, 07:06:46 pm »
Changed her name to Esme. <3

Esme's thick eyebrows furrowed into a frown as she was unwillingly dragged next to the pup, making her snap at the scientist's arm as the human bent down to pet her. Swiping her pale tongue over her short whiskers, the female flicked her chipped ears and curled up on her pillow that has been dragged next to the pup's. At Anna's response, she merely scoffed, crossing her paws in her usual manner. "Go get yerself a blanket, 'den. Errybody expects you to be tuff' if yer' gonna' be a guard dog." She shrugged, squinting her eyes at the young hybrid. "You'll be injected with 'dem fluids, anyways." The black 'n white dog murmured, tucking her fluffy paws under her white chest and flattening her ears. "Ay'll go get ye' a blanket, you lil' squirrel." Raising her head with a slate blue glance at Anna, Esme started to gently trot into the room Kelso was located, quietly slipping through the door and snatching one of the blankets from the couch. Her ears flung forward at a familiar growl rumbling from the cage, seeing the tawny brute take hold of the man's arm. "Heh, ay'd help ya' with 'dat, but ay' have a lil' rat to worry 'bout." Slinking in closer, the fae grabbed the side of the man's coat and tugged him back from Kelso's grip, followed by a loud bark as the man stuttered away from the cage, avoiding Esme's snapping fangs as he readied his notes to return the male to his cage. With a wink, she backed up to return to her "duty", fake-lunging at the frightened scientist on the way out before she dissapeared into the hallways and back to the small hybrid.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #142 on: December 05, 2013, 07:25:10 pm »

|Anna|

Anna's ears flattened as the blanket was placed on her she then said respecting her 'tutor', "Thank you, Mrs.Esme." She yawned and fell asleep no sooner after.

||Viva||

Viva growled she then snapped loudly "SHUT YER TRAP PUPPY!" Her fangs bared as she tried to ram the pup forgetting that she was in a cage as she growled loudly.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 05, 2013, 11:29:09 pm »
Jehan
#AX2460

Jehan slowly rotated his ears forward at the female. "Yeah but, what can we do? We're just a couple of dogs. Those people can do what they want to us easily." He sighed. It wasn't really in his nature to be so pessimistic, but he had recently found himself very discouraged by the lab environment. His gaze drifted across the hallway where Esme and the young shepherd pup were located just outside the lab double doors, forcing a huff from his nose. "I don't understand why they pick out a certain few to get special treatment..." The yearling whimpered with a scowl, slowly lowering himself back down to his belly.

Kelso
#TH4601

Kelso kept his firm hold on the squirming man's arm, perking his ears as Esme trotted in. With a smirk, he released his grip when she tugged the man away, snickering as the scientists stumbled backwards. Glaring down at the syringe that was laying on his cage flooring, he huffed and shoved it to the side, sitting up to gaze down at the female. "Thank 'ya kindly for the rescue." He remarked with a light chuckle, winking and tipping his head at the wolf-dog. His amused smirk grew wider as Esme spoke of of the pup and he casually layed back down, still not even showing a hint of anxiety. "Hmm, it's a real shame, that. 'Ave fun babysitting." He cackled, watching as she left the room once more, then snapping his 'bring it on' glare back over to the scientists who were conversing and jotting a few notes down.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 06, 2013, 12:27:34 am »
I will be changing Streaks accent to a slight german accent.))

Streak
#K9005

Streak growled and barked as a man attached a leash to a muzzle on her maw, taking her to the lab room for testing.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 06, 2013, 02:41:37 am »
Jika rolled her eyes. "Pathetic Kelso." She snickered. "Why not go for something that will actually hurt him?" She questioned irritably.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Koolwolfe

« Reply #146 on: December 06, 2013, 03:24:28 am »
(Can Anna be like maybe tomorrow she will be turning one? )

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 06, 2013, 04:59:47 am »
(Was that question to me xP if so then yes that's perfectly fine.)

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 06, 2013, 02:28:04 pm »

Kelso
#TH4601

The wolf-dog stared over at Jika while she spoke, a look of disinterest soon appearing on his face. "Yeah? I'd like to see you do any better at that angle." Kelso huffed with a half smirk, crossing his forepaws neatly before him and perking his tattered ears at the female in the cage beside his.

[[Hnnng. Short post is short.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 06, 2013, 06:48:52 pm »

Hearing Jehans question Kanti tilted her head and let out a sigh, turning to watch a human who passed their cages-her brow narrowing as she turned back towards the brute. "Well, put up a fight. If they try taking me for testing I'm not going easy, I hate to think what they do in there..." She muttered raising a brow and nodding her head, soon lowering to her stomach and placing her head on the pillow. Seeing Esme and a pup together "Talk about favorites!" She growled to herself.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.