Author Topic: [.Ghosts of the West.] [Equine RP] [Open and Accepting]  (Read 17224 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: [.Ghosts of the West.] [Equine RP] [Open and Accepting]
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2013, 11:03:46 am »

Cheyanne
The paint pare paws at the ground as she continued to graze, her tail flicking to get rid of the flies that made several attempts to land on her. As she nibbled at the tasty green plant she gave her head a brisk shake before lifting it up to hear a soft but deep voice-it seemed Renegade had now joined her and the Appaloosa mare known as Misty. Giving a dip of her head she listened to what the stallion had to say-a large smile on her face. "That's great, its a shame those pests don't keep away.." She muttered letting out a sigh. The loss of many herd members had grown on the mare and did upset her, especially when some of the foals/yearlings had been taken-but she didn't show her sadness. Dipping her head back down she grabbed another mouthful of grass, then lifting her head to see the muscular Appaloosa approaching them-he was one of the best scouts of the herd. Cheyanne smiled in a greeting towards the stallion and sighed in relief to the news of no humans lurking near by. Just as the brown-patched mare was about to turn her head it soon shot back in the other direction as Renegade spoke about not letting their guard down-nodding her head in agreemed the mare turned-her chocolate eyes scanning the area with a half smile.
The tudding of hooves caught Cheyannes head to turn, a chestnut mare seemed to be heading her way-the one she knew as Renn. Shooting a smile in her direction. Chey shifted around carefully in order to not nudge any of the others-she was now facing the approaching mare. Dipping her head in a greeting-lifting her head it seemed her mane had fallen over her face. Flicking her head back her mixed man fell back in its place. "Hello Renn" she replied with a small smile to her face as her ears continued to twitch-keeping out for any signs of unfamiliar sounds.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2013, 12:08:53 am »
I wanted to make Misty have a foal but forgot to add an application. So right now her foal is an NPC and his name is Shadow and his picture is below.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2013, 12:33:13 am »
[[Ermagersh. -dies of cuteness overload- But yeah, that's fine. x3

Renegade

Renegade dipped his head once more in thanks to the appaloosa stud. "If you'll excuse me." He said softly, turning and walking slowly back up the small hill, tail swaying a bit in the breeze. Pausing at the top, the buckskin turned to address the herd. "Alright everyone. There've been no sightings of the humans yet, but I'm not about to have us be here like sitting ducks when they do." He nickered over the light murmurings of conversing equines. "So let's head deeper into the canyon. The cliff gets pretty slim, so we may have to go in single file. Renn, do you mind taking the lead? I'll bring up the rear. Let's go everyone." Renegade nickered, head held high.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 02:26:45 am by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2013, 02:22:41 am »
On my phone so no picture.))

Misty perked her ears and lifted her head as she heard Renegade speak. It was true though, how we shouldn't stay here like sitting ducks, but what if we ran straight into them? She shook the thought out her head. It was a very slim chance. Besides, if they did we could just run before they knew what was happening. Misty glanced at her foal then back at Renegade. "What do we do if we run straight into the man-beasts?" She nickered. She didn't have much to worry about but she'd like to know for sure.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2013, 10:44:28 am »

Cheyanne
Hearing the voice of Renegade she turned her head and nodded-soon turning back to the mare she had previously been speaking with. But Chey was soon interupted when the buckskin began to speak, turning her body around she glanced up at the hill Renegade stood on-as he began to adress the herd. Hearing what he had to say she let out a snort and kicked out her legs stretching them a little more. "Best get moving" she muttered "And looks like your upfront.." She muttered once again to Renn. The painted mare shook her head as she calmly walked on waiting for someone to take the lead-she always prefered to be near the back of the line and that's where she would be.

DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2013, 01:08:48 pm »
Holy- almost forgot about this RP. :c Sorry.~

I changed Gin's appearance if you don't mind.

The yearling trotted about, his ears flinging back and forth as he widened his nostrills and raced across the field, bucking along with a few loud nickers before he came to an abrupt stop infront of his herd. Obediantly, he lowered his head and kept his quickened breath shallow, eying the other horses with his darkened orbs. He had just came back from his lunch, and the excited murmurs of the others made his eyes glint with suspicion. He allowed himself to slowly piaffe' towards the back of the heard, neatly dipping his dappled head at the pinto mare known as Cheyanne. "Hello.~" He snorted, once again dipping his snout in a sign of respect towards the older female.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2013, 03:44:45 pm »

Cheyanne
Cheyanne continued trotting through the canyon with her head held high-but it did bob and down occasionally with each stride. A snort flared past the painted mares nostrils as she flicked her tail-in order to get away the pesky flies that kept trying to land on here. Hearing a low voice she turned her head to see the young yearling-Gin-standing beside her. Smiling at the youngster as he spoke "Well hello, Gin!" She replied dipping her head at the young one-she thought he was a very respectful young horse along with most of the others. Turning her attention back onto where she was going-her ears perked waiting for the youngsters reply.

DA Account

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2013, 04:21:30 pm »

Renn
The chestnut mare nodded once as the lead stallion suggested that she would take the lead, "Sure." She agreed, advancing forward to the front of the herd. She led the way thorough the canyon, picking her way through the narrow path, making sure not to look over the edge of the cliff below. Her ears flicked back to the murmuring of the equines behind her as they continued on with their conversations. Renn flicked her mane out of her deep brown eyes, grateful to be in the shade whenever the cliff face jutted out over them. The echoing of the herd's hooves meeting the hard ground echoed through the canyon, creating an eerie feel to the place. The flies that continuously buzzed around Renn's ears caused her to snort quietly in frustration, afterwards turning her head around to make sure the herd was safe behind her.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2013, 12:50:01 am »

Renegade

The stud dipped his head at the chestnut mare and snapped his gaze to glance over at Misty, ears perking at her concerns. "Don't worry. As long as we're going deeper into the canyon, there's no possible way the humans could have gotten there ahead of us, so there's no way we'd run into them." Renegade murmured softly, hoping to reassure her as the herd began to move. His gaze wandered down to Misty's young colt. "You stick close by your momma, okay?" The stallion nickered with a brief chuckle before raising his head. "Alright everyone. Let's go. And watch your step once we get to the narrow ledge." He nickered over the her, inspecting the individuals as he trotted past them to reach the rear in order to encourage any stragglers and put himself between the back of the herd and the open country in case of danger. After shooting a quick glance behind him, he walked along behind the horses as Renn lead the way farther into the canyon. Every now and then he would have to give the older mare in front of him a light nip on the flank to keep her from straying or encourage her forward as her old age slowed her mind and muscles. All the while, he kept a cautious lookout for any signs of the dreaded man-beasts.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2013, 02:07:02 pm »
On my phone again.))

Misty perked her ears as Renegade reassured her. She nodded and put her young colt beside her before catching up to the herd. When they got to the narrow part she would have him in front of her just in case she needed to help him. Misty kept glancing back at Renegade.