Author Topic: [.Ghosts of the West.] [Equine RP] [Open and Accepting]  (Read 17415 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: [.Ghosts of the West.] [Equine RP] [Open and Accepting]
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2013, 05:24:34 pm »

With his ears flattened, the dappled colt slowly clopped after Cheyanne. The sounds of yelping coyotes made his short fur stand on end. "Say, would the coyotes try and attack us? Just asking." He threw the question at Renegade, tossing his head back with a confident snort.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2013, 06:19:42 pm »

Renegade

Renegade flashed an encouraging smile at Misty as they approached the narrower part of the trail and she glanced back at him. The question of the yearling made the stallion's ear twitch and he shot a glance back at the dappled colt. "Coyotes? I wouldn't worry about it." He started, shaking his head. "As long as we're all together we're safe. They wouldn't launch an attack on a close group of horses, especially in a canyon like this where there's not much room to run." He assured, casually flicking his tail at his golden brown haunches. "Besides, we've got bigger things to worry about." Renegade added quietly, his gaze wandering upwards to lock on a small shadow on the ridge far above them, though it was difficult to make out what it was- or if it even was anything to be concerned with. Nevertheless, better be safe than sorry. "Watch your steps everyone, and I want everyone on full alert." He simply ordered with a soft nicker, glancing back up to where he'd seen the shadow- which was no longer there.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2013, 06:27:39 pm »

Cheyanne
Cheyannes ears twitched at the muttering of the other equines as they continued on with their conversations-a quiet snort blew through the mares nostrils as she gently shook her head. The only sound that could really be heard in the canyon were the few sounds of the Coyotes and the clattering of the horses hooves against the canyon ground. The paint mare couldn't help over hearing the conversation between the two males behind her. "I doubt a Coyote would even go for a horse, I mean it would have to be one stupid canine.." She chuckled still focusing on where she was going-although she wasn't actually sure if a Coyote would attack a horse or not she wasn't really bothered by the company of the canines in the canyon-besides they would be easy to chase off.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2013, 07:23:25 pm »

Renn
The mare's ears flicked back to the reassuring words of Renegade, looking back at him for a few seconds as he ordered everyone to stay on the lookout. She watched as he slightly tilted his head up to look above him, her drown eyes followed his gaze to spot several shadows moving around on the top of the cliff-face. A wave of fear took over her as she watched the figures move away from their view, what if it was the two-legs? They had no chance of escaping on a ledge like this. If it was for the sound of crumbling rocks beneath her, Renn would of plummeted to her death. She planted her hooves firmly to the dusty ground on the edge of the ledge, it was a dead end. She turned to ask the lead stallion for help, "It's a dead end." She simply stated, taking a small step away from the fall below.

;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2013, 09:27:11 pm »
Misty also noticed the shadows above them. A new wave of fear filled her as Renn stated it was a dead end. What if the two-legs planned this? Maybe they were leading the horses into a trap. She got her colt close to her to try and protect him incase two-legs started to trap them. "What are we gonna do?" She asked nervously turning her head back to Renegade.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2013, 09:36:37 pm »

At the murmurs of others, Gin quickened his pace and stood next to Renegade, narrowing his dark eyes. "Everbody stay together, we're going to think this through." The colt snorted, watching the edge of the ledge with a slight shudder.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2013, 06:00:34 pm »
Anybody gonna post? o.0))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2013, 10:59:24 pm »

Cheyanne
The mares head bobbed up and down with every stride she took-her tail gently flicking as her hooves thudded the ground. Turning her head she peered at the others who seemed to be continuing their conversations-shrugging the brown painted horse focused back up to where she was going. Shadows seemed to be peering down and showing onto the trail-her head lifting as she soon dark figures-shaking her head she glanced up once again, but they were gone? Could it really be the two-legged freaks? She thought to herself. Maybe it was just her mind playing tricks on her, or another animals from this place. A snort flared past Cheyannes nostrils as she let out a sigh-the herd soon stopping as there was said to be a dead end. Turning to Renegade a questioned look on her face "What we gonna do?" She asked-her hoof tapping against the ground as she waited for an answer.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2013, 06:57:20 pm »

Renegade

The panicky nickers of those up ahead made Renegade raise his head to gaze over the horses in front of him. His ears flickered backwards upon noticing it was indeed a dead end. "Dammit." The stallion murmured, stomping a hoof and glancing around for any ideas. "Yes, everyone stay together. There's gotta be another way. Stay calm." The buckskin neighed over the voices of the others, nostrils quivering with anxiety. There seemed to only be one connecting gap in the rocky side of the canyon, the gap forming an alternative path for them. "Hey, there's a gap here." Renegade called to the others, gesturing towards it with his head. As he took a single step forward to lead, echoing galloping hoofsteps rang from inside the large crevice in the canyon side- hoofsteps that were soon accompanied by audible human voices.[/font[color]
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2013, 08:06:37 pm »
Misty twitched her ears as Renegade told them there was a gap. She felt a new anxiety as she heard the echoing of human voices. She began to panick as she pulled her colt closer to her side. "What are we gonna do? We're trapped!" She nieghed, anxiety taking over. Misty began to pin her ears back as the voices began to come closer. She knew this was a trap! The man-beasts just wanted to get us in a closed space before they roped them and took them away.

I may let Misty get captured by the people but then escape somehow.))