Author Topic: [.Ghosts of the West.] [Equine RP] [Open and Accepting]  (Read 17417 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: [.Ghosts of the West.] [Equine RP] [Open and Accepting]
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2013, 08:49:22 pm »

Cheyanne
Cheyanne turned to look at Renegade and followed his gaze towards the ledge-a sigh of relief blowing past her lips. The sudden sounds of someone panicking caused her head to turn-seeing one of the yearling fussing and causing a scene. "Quit it kid, your gonna panic everyone!" She snapped stomping a hoof "Follow Renegades lead ignore what's behind us we'll make it.." She muttered smiling warmly towards the youngster. Turning towards the buckskin who was heading towards the front of the heard she poked out her head carefully. "Should I turn back and lead the humans away? Or even into a different part of the canyon so they don't find the herd?" Her head tilted as she questioned the lead stallion. Cheyanne had done this many times in the past whilst in the herd and even whilst being alone, her tail flicked as she began to grow impatient. The voices and sounds of whips and horses neighing caused her ears to flick.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2013, 09:27:55 pm »

Renn
Renn's ears flicked back in worry as the scarily familiar voices drew nearer by the second. She wasn't scared for her own safety, only for the herd's. Her gaze rested on Cheyanne as she suggested that she could be used as a diversion. "If you're going, I'm coming with you. If they see a lone horse, they're more likely to go after a whole herd instead." The chestnut mare stepped forward. This wasn't the only reason she had put herself forward, she also wanted to impress Renegade and the rest of the herd. Her brown eyes briefly darted to the gap in the canyon, their only escape, as multiple shadows rose on the cliff face. Her tail said her anxiously as she awaited an answer from the lead stallion.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2013, 09:31:42 pm »
Another appearance change hnnng

The youngster's dark eyes stared up at his leader, feeling a shiver rippling down his spine before he shook it off with a swish of his tail. "Everyone stay quiet- you'll alert them with your panicking." He murmured towards the others, trotting next to Cheyanne with a slight sigh. "I'll gladly help you with that. Besides, I've never done anything useful in my life, so why not?" He pulled his lips into a smile, plastering his large white ears across his thick scalp while eying the bucksin stally.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2013, 09:41:47 pm »

Renegade

A string of curses flinging through his mind, Renegade took a few steps back from the gap in the canyon wall where the approaching humans drew closer. Snapping his attention around to the panicking herd and the suggestions of the few, he flattened his ears. "Diversion? Hmm, good call, Cheyanne." The stallion nickered, his voice in a hurried pace. "Right, then. You three go ahead and lead them away, just be careful. Do whatever it takes to lose them. Meanwhile, I'll take the herd in the opposite direction." He murmured, trotting to the front as he spoke to the three who suggested it. "No one's getting captured today. Not on my watch." He snorted, halting once he was in front of the herd in order to turn and face them. "There's no time to lose. They're getting closer. Everybody come on." Renegade neighed to address the whole herd, nodding his head at the three that made up the diversion party to make their move.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2013, 10:43:09 pm »
Misty began to calm down as three of the horses suggested being a diversion. She perked her ears as Renegade said he would lead them in the opposite direction. She followed after the rest of the herd and dipped her had in thanks as she past the three horses who volunteered. She still kept her colt next to her in-case the plan didn't work and they would have to fight for their freedom.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2013, 11:22:56 pm »

Cheyanne
The mares ears perked as two other horses offered to help-a smile appearing on her face as she dipped her head. The paints brown eyes soon drifting onto the stallion who gave her praise-dipping her head as he spoke about what was happening and how the plan should work. Once the final words were spoken she dipped her head at Renegade and gestured for the yearling and the mare to follow. Cheyanne began taking lighter steps as she apprached the opening-taking one last glance at the fast moving herd. Her gaze shifted towards the two behind her "Ok, maybe if we stomp our hooves and make a little more noise whilst walking out they won't suspect a herd is near by-and may thinks its just three loud horses.." Her gaze onto the shadows that had gotten closer. "Now, we will dart out past them-hopefully knocking a few off guard and making them trip or stumbled backwards even frightening their horses-then we run. They'll be to busy trying to catch us they'll forget about the others-i know a few ways be can escape so hopefully they are still open.." She spoke in a pretty fast way-looking at the others "Ready?" She questioned as she began stomping her hooves and neighing making the noises she had suggested.

DA Account

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2013, 07:24:39 am »

Renn
The chestnut mare nodded once as Cheyanne went through her plan, she began to stomp her hooves against the stone ground, just as the other mare was doing. As they rounded another corner, the humans came into sight. They were even more frightening than last time, with their whips and guns. Her ears flicked forward as multiple shouts protruded from the men's mouths, they were pointing in their direction. Renn let out a loud neigh, to make sure they had their attention, before shooting a glance towards Cheyanne.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2013, 08:39:27 am »

Gin looked up at Cheyanne, pricking his ears at what she has to say. "This might work." He flared his nostrills, lifting himself up onto his hind legs before stomping his front two onto the ground, continuing to neigh and nicker. "Renegade, get the herd out of here!" The youngster called with another stomp across the dusty earth. He could see the dark shapes of humans in the distance, making his fur stand on end.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2013, 12:33:34 pm »

Cheyanne
A snort flared past the mares nostrils as she reared-kicking her hooves out towards the humans with an echoing neigh. It seemed they had noticed them and had begun pointing fingers. Looking at the others she nodded and snorted. Taking a step back "Go!" She ordered. Taking no hesitations Cheyanne burst out of the canyon. Nipping at a few humans on her way and charging at a few horses which startled them-some humans shrieked and fell backwards. Smiling it seemed her plan was going right so far, the painted mare turned her head making sure the two were following her-slowing down she began to run at an even place towards the two. "We can either split up then meet up. At Old Mans River. There's a small forest like area not to far from there that leads to a field which soon leads you to the open of another canyon that will lead us back to safety-but a dangerous jump is included and the humans won't take the risk! Or we can stay together.." She suggested picking up the pace across the fields a little-shouts were still heard from the humans and it seemed all were following.

DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2013, 05:28:21 pm »

Seeing the paint mare run for it, he dashed besides her, bucking up and smacking his hind legs at a tame horse behind him while nickering and neighing along with the two other mares. Halting, he tossed his head up, grinding his teeth together with a slight snort. "Just go towards the canyon- the fools won't follow us, I hope." The colt said, looking back at Renn with a flirty look in his eyes. "Come on, guys!" Gin reared before pivoting off his sturdy legs and into a gallop.