Author Topic: |The Savanna| (Open&Accepting) ~Rated-M~  (Read 17935 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: |The Savanna| (Open&Accepting) ~Rated-M~
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2013, 04:49:10 am »
OOC: So, people may still be RPING in it they are probaly just not online or something .-.
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2013, 01:10:25 pm »
((Alphas right this rp will still be getting used, I'm just waiting for others to post before I post for Imara. But I will post for Nuala..))

Nuala
After taking in a few more mouthfuls of water Nuala lifted her head from the water, her eyes darted around at the few animals that remained around the river. The faint image of the Crocs could be seen as they hovered around the surface. Snarling the painted canine lifted her head from the water-letting out one last growl she backed away from the water and turned. The females stomach began to growl and she needed to find food-seeing as she wouldn't be able to hunt alone-especially not with the large herds around-she followed the scent of fresh meat and lions. Scavenging was the only thing she could do. Nuala clambered through the brush hot on the trail of the scent of the meat.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2013, 06:15:26 pm »
((This is not actually very old just November 27 was the last post. I'm just waiting for Jim to respond/?????z?????z???))

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2013, 08:20:29 pm »

The lion turned around, hearing a growl come from the lioness once more. His ears flicked slightly in concern, and his eyes landed on the lioness- who was still awkwardly watching them. The question he had, was why she was so intent on watching them? They were just having a simple conversation by the water, why was that so interesting? But otherwise, he had still attempted to be friendly to the strange female, looking over with amber eyes. It wasn't in his nature to be cold or mean, so he had raised on paw- giving a friendly wave, a warm smile adorning his features- visible to the other before he turned back to the lioness. "I wonder why shes looking over at us." He had stated calmly, listening to her speak, answering his question.

His head had nodded in agreement about what she had said, he didn't like staying in one place for too long either, it made him feel a bit antsy at the most. "I am similar, I like to travel, I don't stay too long unless I have a reason." He had spoken, the main reason for him staying in this part of the savanna so long was the fact it wasn't as lonely as the other areas, he didn't like areas that looked sad, lone and dead. "I hope you don't mind me asking you, but you seem quite lonely, at least- before I bumped into you. You don't have a pride?" His voice and his eyes were full of genuine curiosity.

The painted female dog had watched her two fellow species, sighting at their response to what she had just done. The fact that she would need to speak in order to communicate to others was something she didn't want to do, this was why she rarely had any friends, speaking wasn't something she was used to at least, but she was still always open to friendship. She was even about to speak, when she was the brief glance of understanding cross across the, from what she could tell- older canine's eyes. She then turned to the somewhat younger male, looking at his vacant stare. She then listened to him ask her the question that she dreaded- and hearing him raise his voice instantly set her on the defensive. The female canine's fur bristled lightly in response, her ears pinning back. With a sigh, she opened her mouth to speak, her weak vocal chords causing her words to be quiet, as if they were a whisper, for only them to hear. "I don't like to speak." She had stated, taking his loud question as one of a scolding.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2013, 08:45:29 pm »

Imara
Hearing the brute mutter about why the lioness was watching them she shrugged shooting a glance back over seeing she was still looking. "I don't know, if she doesn't stop I'm going to ri..." Imara stopepd, knowing many got offended by her aggressive behaviour towards others-and most seemed put off by it. She didn't understand why. Shrugging her ears twitched as Syckle continued to speak, looking up as the brute spoke. "Yeah, the adventures much better. Besides, I wanna see the Savanna before my times passes, but I will stay if I have a good enough reason to.." She admitted, it seemed her and the white feline had more in common than what she had with any other animals she made an attempt interacting with. Rinning her tongue along her lips a yawn escaped her maw as it seemed night had begun to fall and most animals had begun wondering away and finding a place to rest. Turning away from the slow moving herds her attention back on the white lion as he spoke. A huff like laugh escaped her maw as she shook her head "Well you're right, I don't have a pride and do get lonely.." She shrugged, deciding to tell him the reasons why, something she didn't rell even thos close to her. "As you may have guessed many get put off of me because my aggressive and stubborn attitude, just because I'm hostile towards others all seem to think I'm like that with everyone.." She huffed her ears dropping a little. Imaras eyes because to glow as the sun continued to drop, a huff escaping to her maw as she shuffled to her paws. Feeling something soft she looked down-seeing her paw had touched Syckles-her eyes widened a little with embarrassment as she pulled her paw slowly away and held it against her chest for a moment-then placing it back against the mud. Her head remained turned away for a few seconds-shaking her head she turned back around to look at Syckle to see what his response would be-she tried to forgot about the embarrassing moment that had just happened.

DA Account

Robbybobster

« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2013, 09:00:51 pm »

Name~Montuzes
Age~Very young about 6 months
Gender~Montuzes is a Male
Species~A Lion ofcourse
Personality~Friendly, kind, helpful, silly
Description/Picture~Look at the picture above but he has cheek tufts and a thew scars also rips in his ear but only the right one(-->)
History~He had siblings but got kicked out of his birth pride because they were too weak to go on, he has moved pride with his parents Atreyu and Zeri but they died when hunting and he was left alone untill he turned 6 months old and then he adventured to find another pride but he is stranded in a desert searching for life.
Crush~None ofcourse.
Mate~None
Pups/Cubs~None
Extra~Nupe(Derp.)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 09:05:27 pm by Jay ewbank »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2013, 09:08:09 pm »
((What a cute cub, of course he is accepted!))
DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2013, 09:20:36 pm »

Myria's paws hung from the edge of the little slope that edged a river, her rounded ears flung up as she carefully listened to the dogs in the distance. She couldn't hear a thing- and she was too lazy to move closer. Lashing her painted tail out, the female slunk back into the dense thicket and started to weave amongst the trees until she came across another canine, the warm, bitter scent telling it was a female. The other dog was in the middle of a lion scent-mark, it was most likely scavenging for food. Blinking her deep orange eyes, Myria bounded behind her (Nuala) while keeping out of eye-sight.

Robbybobster

« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2013, 09:27:42 pm »
((What a cute cub, of course he is accepted!))
c: Thank you for accepting me and to post so early!

Robbybobster

« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2013, 09:30:08 pm »

The young cub padded across the terrain. He fell in clumsiness. He sighed as he lifted his legs back up. He than ran across the plains, his brown opticals looked towards the sky as he smiled he then sat on his flanks and yawned silently.He lifted his frame as he walked along the terrain a bit more then he stopped as he layed down, he was too tired right know. He saw a cave and got up as he sprinted towards it and laying inside it. He began to shut his eyes as he rested underneath the shelter of the cave.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 09:33:50 pm by Jay ewbank »