Author Topic: How did you meet your best FH buddy?  (Read 4644 times)

Offline InuCrazy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
How did you meet your best FH buddy?
« on: November 24, 2013, 04:26:32 pm »
Mine was through OOC, we were the only ones online and then we started chatting through Gen, we had a real good laugh and somehow since then we became besties! So anyway, how did you meet your best FH friend?

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
Re: How did you meet your best FH buddy?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 04:44:14 pm »
Well I have a couple close fh friends, and most of 'em I also met through chatting OOC and having fun with them.~

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 04:52:25 pm »
I met most of my friends on the forums or through TEC (an RP) :3

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 05:41:01 pm »
I have a lot of good FH friends, and most of them I met on the forums and eventually in-game I go up to them and say hello or something. ^^ Either that or one of my friends introduces me to their friends and I become friends with that person. xD
Farewell everyone<3

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 05:47:39 pm »
Ohjeez.. I have so many beloved buddies on FH, but perhaps my oldest ones go back to my first year in FH. I met Starlitewolf, Wolf Memories, and Darkwolf5573 all met in our old wolf RP, Divided Skies, and over the two years that it was together, we stayed fast friends, and we've only grown tighter since. <3
(In fact, I'm pestering them over Skype as we speak.)
Su. I met them through rolepleh. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • This sentence is a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 09:01:21 pm »
I'm glad to recieve great memories from my bestest friend ~WhiteFox~. I love her to death, and would *possibly* jump off a bridge for her.

We first met in a lion pride rp. She was the only teen-aged lion in it besides me, so I thought 'Well, I might as well try to rp with her' and we begun to rp.

Later, I found out her love for the Teen Titans, and we made a TT rp together. After awhile, slowly, we got very close and now do nearly everything together from rps to just derping around.

<3

Back up account: ~Jay~

"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything!"

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 12:53:30 am »
I have so many friends that it's hard to tell all the stories on how we met. I met most of them through roleplays, while others I met when we were just chatting OOC.

The roleplay buddies I have now... I met them over a year ago. It all started back when I invaded their clan territory as a foxy fox. They got really annoyed seeing a seeminlgy dangerous fox in their clan camp, and wanted to run me off. Somehow we got into an OOC conversation and got distracted from the story line. I forget what the conversation was about....

And we been best friends ever since. ^w^
Now my fox character is friends with them. We do a whole bunch of other roleplays together, and chat with each other OOC.
Inactive

Offline Fellthefox

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Fell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 05:05:23 pm »
So much I could say about my best friend...
Love her so much.
Met her while I was stalking another friend who appeared to always be waiting for someone else to come online.
Been through so much. We've gotten so close over the last year. Keeping in contact through so many different sites like DA and skype has helped us stay together.

I would do anything to keep her.

Ill never give you on us, I promise that.

Rawr, Camino~
<3

Offline Eviny

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 06:32:18 pm »
Had two very close ones so far. One I met through a roleplay related to FMA long ago around the times when the game was released. They no longer play the game, but we still keep in contact through Skype.

The closest one is my current partner. We met two years ago on the next day from when my uncle died in a car accident. I was going around Fluorite and checked my friendlist to see if there would be anyone I could talk to about the incident when I saw this one person online who I once met and tried to form a roleplay with when they were running around as Zim (also the character I remembered them from). So, I proceeded into whispering them and chatting with them through that for some time then, and it turned out they didn't really find the roleplay they wwere in at the moment that interesting, so they came with me and we continued chatting and roleplaying together. They then started to come online each day possible until their game crashed completely, so as we had given each other our e-mail adresses we continued the chat there until we decided to move onto Skype. We started having more roleplays and conversation through the webcam feature, and as the time passed became partners. Now that FH works with them as well we continue playing it together.

Offline Kendel

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Moved. Moved. Moved.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 09:24:28 pm »
I have so many friends that I can't really remember them all and how we met.

One friend is in which I met when going for my first time in Ascension Island, and I asked for help. (It was where you had to backtrack and jump down onto an under step) Anyways, I asked for help and yeah. We started talking and roleplaying together, and our friendship gradually increased from there.