Author Topic: FH Won't Connect to Front Server [SOMEONE PLEASE HELP]  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Aniya

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • My Friends On FeralHeart Mean The World To Me. <3
    • View Profile
FH Won't Connect to Front Server [SOMEONE PLEASE HELP]
« on: November 24, 2013, 08:58:49 pm »
Sigh- I guess I have to keep making the same topic over and over if I want someone to help me fix this problem. I've made two topics, one months ago and the other yesterday. The links to them are here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=40010.new#new
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=40990.new#new

People keep quoting the same thing, some told me to wait out the problem[its been way too long], and others who don't know whats going on.
I've searched for similar problems like mine, some have been fixed others still trapped in the pit of the lost with me. I've searched to see what they've done to fix it, but most of them say they can't remember what they did....
Will someone PLEASE help me?

I've got both rendering systems working again, but I keep getting the same message.
Can't Connect to Front Server
How It All Should Have Ended....

Offline MoonRose12

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Georgia Bulldogs for the win! Weewt!
    • View Profile
Re: FH Won't Connect to Front Server [SOMEONE PLEASE HELP]
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 09:48:00 pm »
I sincerely apologize you've had to post so many times. I've had one of those days too, don't worry.
So you can get into the game ( as in go to the log-in screen)? That's good, then your game itself should be fine. Is your Wi-Fi working fine? If it is, then this is good and it shouldn't be having those problems. I've not really seen anything like this in my years playing this, ah, wonderfully floofy game. ALSO. Re on the money pack virus, if you still have your other laptop I can tell you how to get rid of it for free while others will ask $100 dollars. If you do not have your previous laptop, try deleting ALL the FeralHeart files and then downloading UTorrent and then torrenting the download. Newer versions of laptops MUST have a torrent or it will not work properly. If this didn't help I'm so sorry. If you want help on the Money pack virus, just email me here : [email protected]
Hope this helped!
Great, great ,-c- granddaughter of two US presidents!
Presets are /FREE/ now until the end of this year! Get them /now/ before I close this off!
Map making is going on! Check out my DA for more information!

Dedicated Grammar Nazi 2013-2014[/color

Offline Aniya

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • My Friends On FeralHeart Mean The World To Me. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 10:00:52 pm »
Yes, I can go onto the log in screen, awhile ago I could and also its ok. I'm just glad and thankful someone replied. My Wifi is fine, I have all the bars and it says my connection is excellent. We atually have two routers, the one that came with our TV Box wouldn't let this computer connect so we set up our old one as well. And you can really help on the MoneyPak virus? Thats such good news! I still have my other computer so I will email you in just a few moments. Thank you so much! Hopefully if we get it off, my FH will work on that computer!
How It All Should Have Ended....

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 01:49:00 pm »
Try checking your internet connection c:

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.