Author Topic: |...Scarce To Live...|...Canid RP...|...Accepting...|.Rated M.|Realistic!|  (Read 6859 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: |...Scarce To Live...|...Canid RP...|...Accepting...|.Rated M.|Realistic!|
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 10:31:49 pm »

Name| "My name is Zahla..." Zahla

Gender| "Male- Female you idiot!" Female

History| "I really dont remember..." Her pack got wiped out by hunters and she lived with a pack of coyotes. She then left and she bumped her head, and all she remembered was her pack being wiped out.

Crush| "HELL NO ONE!" None

Pups| "Are you kidding? I wanna be alone my whole life!" None

Mate| "HELL NO ONE!" None

Extra| "I HATE MY SCAR!" She got in a big fight with a bear, leaving a scar on her nose. Today that scar resides on her nose. Scarce.

Will catch the illness?| "You kidding? No way!" Dunno.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 11:37:07 pm by Mayah-the-floof »
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2013, 10:51:57 pm »

Name| Asha

Gender| Asha is a female.

History| Asha is uncomfortable with sharing her past - she'd rather speak nothing of it.

Crush| Asha does not have a crush.

Pups| Asha does not have any pups.

Mate| Asha does not have a mate.

Extra| Asha is a stubborn wolf who normally would want to listen to herself more than anyone else, but she's learned to control it when the leader instructs her to do something. She's outgoing and is willing to take risks. Asha can be gentle and understanding towards you, but if you get her ticked off, her attitude will explode and she will snap at you. Scarce

Will catch the illness?| Yes

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2013, 11:22:19 pm »
[[Murh. Too many white wolves so I changed Ahaz's appearance

The yearling trotted mindlessly through the thin woods without a care, his small paws sweeping gracefully over the foliage with each stride. Tail swaying happily, Ahaz really didn't have a plan as to a specific place he was going, he was just simply walking wherever adventure lead him. The scents of a few other wolves wafted into the youngster's nostrils, forcing a sneeze out of him, but nonetheless he shrugged it off and pressed on. After having walked for a good few hours, he figured maybe it was best for him to find someplace safe to catch his breath. It didn't take him long to find an old hollowed out tree with a convenient entrance hole at the base of it. Crouching down, he wriggled inside the old den and curled up with a content huff.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 11:24:41 pm by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2013, 09:01:15 pm »

Alpha

The large brute pinned his ears backward he kept saying "Don't turn around you will be safer without followers." He growled lowly and turned around he then said "My name is Alpha." Growling lowly.

Alpha

His ears pinned back remembering his horrid past. The wind climbed up the mountains slowly and lightly breezing the vicious cannibal pack, birds circled around picking off organs of dead bodies, he remained still covering his face in his mother's fur, as his mother, Ashkia spoke soothingly "We will be alright. Hush little one." Smiling faintly, holding the fake smile as Alpha glanced back to his mother his eyes with pure fear, the mother watched as the vicious fight continued she then looked around for her mate, suddenly he charged at her running full speed as he leaped, his pupil's shrink as he collapsed to the ground, Ashkia's eyes filled with sadness and Alpha had his own father's blood covering blood. Ashkia cries and let out her feelings by howling, tears streaming down her mug as Alpha stared blankly, she cried loudly and snatched the pup by the scruff and ran into a cave leaving the pup she then said with her soothing voice "Stay, Alpha. We will be reunited one day." The pup whined the mother's eyes filled with sadness as she nuzzled the pup running out of the cave snarling was heard, and one loud yipe, nothing else was heard.

Alpha

Alpha panted his pupil's shrunk looking down to the ground his limbs shaking.

Mentioning: Ashkia, Alpha, May
Referring to: May
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 09:02:47 pm by Taxmania »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2013, 09:35:56 pm »
((Is Asha accepted? /:))

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2013, 09:38:20 pm »
((Is Zahla accepted?))

Koolwolfe

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2013, 09:54:06 pm »
((Asha is accepted. Mayah your missing something in your app. So, Oreo you may begin. Mayah you can not begin until you add the thing you are missing.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2013, 10:35:40 pm »
@Taxmania: I have a question about the illness. Should Asha get it right away, or should it develop in the RP?))

Raising her black head, Asha averted her gaze from the carcass towards the trembling bush. It was obvious something was in there, yet the wolf did not feel like hunting once more. Her fur was mattered from the murky water and her paws ached from the sharp stones that pricked her. Shaking out her pelt, she nosed through the carcass, thankful that some creature had already killed the prey. Once she had finished off the carcass, Asha glanced around warily, before retreating and slipping into a deserted hole between the bushes. The shelter hung damp with a badger's scent; the wolf bristled slightly, before ignoring it and heading deeper. It was possible to shred the badger and use it for a meal, if, that is, it returned to its hole. Pawing at the twig-scattered ground, Asha stretched out contently, her tail brushing against the dead leaves as she rested her head onto her paws.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2013, 11:05:13 pm »
((What is missing?))

Koolwolfe

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2013, 11:35:23 pm »
( @Oreos: It should develop. @Mayah, please re-read the rules. )