Author Topic: What annoys you most about Feral heart?  (Read 13565 times)

Offline shadow wolf531

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Dub-step Forever
    • View Profile
Re: What annoys you most about Feral heart?
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2013, 01:23:33 am »
The things i hate are the lag with large groups of people at mate centers and also those people who randomly boss you around for no reason just for their enjoyment. plus those who see a peice of chat that u said and u made a small spelling mistake and they think ur insulting them >Vinyl_Wolf720<

Offline xxRedfangxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2013, 01:56:28 am »
The things i hate are rude people And spammers.

Free Hugs!

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 08:39:25 am »
Hm, probably the fact that whenever a pup is RPing, their backstory consists of BOTH their parents dying? Can't ANY pup live a normal life or must their life be torn into a misery all the time because their whole family is dead? .-.

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2013, 08:42:55 am »
This isn't really controllable but don't you hate it when none of your friends are online?

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline DevXVI

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • These memories won't fade
    • EventineXVI
    • DevXVI
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2013, 03:43:34 am »
Mate Center. xD

Signature by HellVix

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2013, 12:00:38 pm »
I hate how people that are new at the game think they know absolutely everything

N00b: Y is ur fox white with no fur?
Me: It's not, you don't have the Mass Markings pack so you aren't able to see my markings.
N00b: Nah... thats just a made up excuse. Ur just really bad at making characters.

^^ This actually happened to me not long ago. But, it is indeed terribly annoying, I must say.

I also hate it when the spammers decide that it would be really funny to say the same sentence over and over and over again.

Ex.

<Spammer In Denial> Look into my eyes.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2013, 12:17:01 pm »
I was kicked out of a wolf pack for being "Un-Realistic" when my wolf was realistic colors and had realistic looking marking. Half these guys resembled barney. I guys now wild wolves are suppose to look like big purple and green dinosaurs.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2013, 12:25:43 pm »
To put it simply, I'm starting to notice and dislike how rude parts of the community is becoming. Such behavior is seen more commonly in the more experienced members though it all varies in general. For example, if one's character isn't strictly realistic via coloring (the exception being those popular made-up species with their own guidelines of appearance), or isn't very experienced when it comes to roleplay, these 'snobbish' members often harass, neglect, or even cyber-bully that given individual when he/she may have done nothing wrong at all. Another example would be how most die-hard roleplayers take a roleplay far too seriously, which in my opinion is starting to become more and more common. Thus the results are senseless grudges and growing disrespect.
gone

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2013, 02:40:52 pm »
Powerplayers and promise breakers. Don't you just hate when they pretend do be literate but then they are like:"Shje wallked out of crave sketching on teh suuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn?#?..".
Wellthat is rare but I still hate it. Or when somebody comes with sharp ears pointed to back (mostly looking like emo or something "cool", "cool" cuz I don't find it cool), red eyes and barely medium size.
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2013, 02:42:55 pm »
Oh and I also hate how some warrior kitties (sometimes i call them warrior hats, dunno why XD) charge at you if you're dog or fox, not understanding that those species have smarter things to do than get on killing rampage with bunch of cats around it. That's the reason why I like to get my fox and annoy 'em. XD
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?