Author Topic: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~  (Read 29860 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2014, 10:57:20 pm »
Maplestar pondered what to do about the shortage of prey. She finally decided to travel to LeafClan and speak to Oddstar. She stood up and exited her den walking over to her senior warriors. "Nightshade, Duskwing, I need you to both travel with me to LeafClan." She mewed. The two toms dipped their heads and they headed to thecamp entrance imediately. As she passed her deputy she mewed. "I'll be back by sunset. Keep the camp safe." She said and the three cats sprinted off towards the LeafClan camp. Maplestar crossed the border with the two very quickly and was soon walking in the camp of LeafClan. She glanced around noticing none of the warriors of LeafClan were even there. All she could see was the medicine cat, Tornear. "I've come to speak with Oddstar." She mewed simply stepping towards her.

lol Just made up some names. I'll probably create them later on. Also, Katra you never editsd the frontnpost to where it says I'm leader of RainClan. x3))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 10:59:05 pm by ~|Demonic|~ »

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2014, 11:37:36 pm »
(( This goes out to all the rogues; and it somewhat involves my plan for what Foxtrap does the night of the Gathering. Would it be all right if Foxtrap had met, or rather knew the rogues well beforehand, in secret?))

*Oddstar*
The she-cat twisted uncomfortably on the branch, her claws unsheathing unconsciously to grip the textured bark. She yawned in her sleep, burying her head further into her forepaws. Her tail swept across the perch and dangled off the side of the branch, just in the reach of the approaching rogue.

((Fireblaze is allowed to drag her down for a fight or whatever ^_^))

~Opalpaw~
"What do we do...?" She asked meekly, as if speaking too loud would only make Tornear more agitated. The fur on the back of her neck bristled in fright, her ears pressed against head. The gears in the apprentice's head were starting to turn, an idea to go and search for their missing leader starting to formulate. She opened her maw to voice this, but was soon cut off when she noticed an approaching figure. Opalpaw ducked behind her mentor, bi-colored eyes scrutinizing the three cats carefully. Once she confirmed that they were all Rainclan cats (which were the only other cats she trusted outside of her own clan), the apprentice dropped her eyes to the ground.
"I've come to speak with Oddstar." Maplestar announced.
Opalpaw glanced worriedly at Tornear, wondering what she would say.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2014, 11:51:33 pm »
I don mind. :3))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2014, 01:36:09 am »
((sure))

it was a while when fireblaze finally climbed up the tree without falling. His eyes were still locked onto the she-cat but his tail flicked with joy as the foe's brown tabby tail dangled off the side....just in reach. this will be to easy getting her down he thought, opening his jaws before biting into her tail hard. Yanking the feline off of her branch, he stumbled to his paws as the extra weight he's carrying made carrying her down more harder then expected. Then he got a idea. Placing the feline on the branch that he's on, he released her tail and bite onto her scuff, grinning as he got a new idea. Instead of carrying the leader off of the tree, he would climb halfway down and then toss her to the ground. Leaping onto a branch below, he struggled to keep balanced but failed and accidently dropped the she-cat and fireblaze himself fell as well. Landing roughy on the ground next to the still-alive-but-still-asleep feline, the insane rouge letted out a wail of pain as he landed on his side. Lucky, the fall wasn't high enough to kill both...well....if the she-cat was lucky. He waited for the pain to fade away before getting up, ears pinned against his skull as he faced the brown tabby. it would be better if she dies in pain while awake.....a slow death....a much better one then the quick deaths I sent on lost wandering kits and newly made apprentices ((and yes, he has killed kits and newly made apprentices who dare sneak out of camp at night and go near him or his den))

((and I had fireblaze tossing her off the tree (not enough force to kill her) if that's ok fusedhearts))
Signature by Green

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2014, 07:12:38 pm »
~OtterStripe~
The tom nodded as the leader left.
"Moonheart, lead the hunting patrol." He meowed, before he left.
Walking near the leader's den, he kept in watch.

~WolfHowl~
The tom soon crambled out of his den, as he walked out of the elder's den.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2014, 08:50:06 pm »
Cobrastrike woke up, stretching as he tried not to disturb the other cats. He walked to the entrance of the den, then turn so he faced the sleeping cats. As deputy, he loved this. It got the cats up early.
"Hey! Are you all going to sleep the day away or what?! Let's get this day started!" He meowed loudly into the den.

Meadowstar looked at Cobrastrike as he woke the warriors up. This strategy usually worked so she didn't interfere.

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2014, 03:23:03 am »
Update Main Post!
Gathering is soon!

-Tornear-
The she-cat stood while three cats approached her, they smelled of Rainclan. Tornear draped a calm expression over her face to not give away the fact their leader was gone. She glanced down at her apprentice, then looking to the group of cats. She hesitated before she spoke, begging Starclan for forgiveness on the half-truth she was to tell. "Oh, Oddstar is... On a hunting patrol with some warriors." She knew this lie was a big one, as it was obvious none of the warriors were stirring. Her paws shifted awkwardly, her stand altered to a sit. "You may speak to her later, once she has returned." Tornear looked to the cats, pleading they would believe her.

-Liontuft-
The tom lay in his moss bedding, paws overlapped each other. A voice seemed to call out from the entrance of the warriors' den, it was Cobrastike. One eyelid opened, the other half shut. He looked at the cat, he did this frequently, no cat could ever sleep in. Liontuft lifted his head, situating himself to a comfortable sit. "Good morning, Cobrastrike." Liontuft stood up, soon sretching out and yawning. He slipped past the Valleyclan deputy, and out into the clearing. The sun was riding low in the bright sky. The clan was now awake, even Foxtrap was- no surprise since he slept light. The ginger tom was chatting with their leader, Meadowstar. Both having a piece of fresh-kill, also seated near the large pile. He stepped toward the tom. He picked out a plump mouse from the pile, sitting next to him. "Good morning. Your up early, how'd you sleep?" Liontuft awaited his response.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2014, 01:06:51 pm »
Maplestar eyed the she-cat. She knew this was Tornear, the meeicine cat. She had been to many gatherings and she guessed the apprentice was hers. She glanced around the clearing and narrowed her eyes. "Where are the rest of the warriors?" She asked. "Did they all go on the hunting patrol aswell, hmm?" She questioned.9

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2014, 08:38:06 pm »
Maple, you telling OtterStripe?
I'm a bit lost. :/ ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2014, 10:11:45 pm »
I'm talking to Tornear right bow. x3))