Author Topic: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~  (Read 29328 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~
« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2014, 11:29:32 pm »
Meadowstar leapt upon the high rock, "Let all cats old enough to catch prey, gather to hear my words!" The cats quickly gathered around. Meadowstar explained how the gathering was tonight, and who was going and who was staying.
"The cats coming are: Me, Cobrastrike, The medicinecat and her apprentice, Liontuft, Foxtrap, Silverslash, Smokeeyes, Thornpaw, and Flashpaw. Get ready for tonight. Cobrastrike, organize patrols. I will be in my den." Meadowstar leapt off, grabbed a rabbit, and walked to her den. Cobrastrike began to organize patrols.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 18, 2014, 04:29:17 am »
~Opalpaw~
The apprentice winced slightly, the Rainclan leader had not taken the bait. She wondered why Tornear hadn't just told the truth, but she supposed that she would explain later. Opalpaw wondered if there was any way she could hep the situation... Before she knew it, her mouth was running. "Don't you know? It's only sun-rise." Opalpaw offered a shy smile, "They're practically half-asleep, it's so quiet."

=Foxtrap=
"Quite well," The orange tom purred in reply to Liontuft. The bones of the rabbit lay before him, and now the warrior was stretching out his muscles for the day ahead of him. He rested on the ground with his eyes half open, bathed in sunlight for a few more minutes, before he was awoken by the sound of his leader's voice. Foxtrap nudged Liontuft and swiftly came up to the cluster of warriors underneath the highrock, his green orbs tilted upward to see Meadowstar.

When her speech was over, his ear flicked in what seemed like a nervous twitch, like something was wrong. That disappeared as he entered Meadowstar's den, the only emotion betraying his face was honest determination. "Meadowstar," He tilted his muzzle downward before looking up again, "I ask that I may stay behind this Gathering." Foxtrap let his ears go back a little, made it look like he was troubled, "I'm concerned about that rogue Liontuft had reported yesterday. I find it only necessary to leave behind a little extra security."

*Oddstar*
Oddstar let out an earth-shaking caterwaul as she noticed the ground coming closer and closer to her face. The sound was caught between fear and fury. As the forest floor struck her chest, knocking the wind out of her, she hoped to Starclan that someone from camp had heard her. However, she didn't have much time to hope, as she lifted herself off the ground and faced her foe. Oddstar snarled, fur puffing out and claws unsheathing, the she-cat becoming nothing more than a bristling bundle of nerves.
"Bring it, rogue. "
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 18, 2014, 12:27:47 pm »
Meadowstar looked at him, "You're right. I didn't think about that. You may stay behind, but still, if you want to come you may." She smiled and dismissed him with a a flick of her tail. She then began to eat a rabbit.

Cobrastrike began organizing patrols. He made sure there were plenty of border patrols, as he heard of Liontuft's report on the rogue. He managed to fit some hunting patrols in there as well. "Smokeeyes, Deerfern, and Daisypaw will go on a border patrol on the southeastern border. Smokeeyes, your leading. Liontuft, Foxtrap, and Thornpaw are going on a border patrol by the warehouse." Cats began to get ready as he continued to list the patrols and cats in it.

Offline Oakfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • TwoGuessWho
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 18, 2014, 02:14:37 pm »

t h o r n p a w

Excitement fluttered in his paws when Meadowstar had finished her speech and announced he would be going to the gathering. His fellow apprentices that sat around him hunched over in disappointment, except for Flashpaw who would be going as well. This would be his third gathering, and the sight of all the clan cats and the sound of mingled conversations never failed to let the excitement flow.

Noticing his mentor farther up in the crowd of cats who were returning to their activities, he padded towards him while nodding his head in greeting to the cats who passed by. "G'Morning Liontuft!" He called to him when he finally reached the tom. "What will you be teaching me today?" The eagerness slowly started to take over his excitement. Thornpaw loved his training more than anything. Soon, Cobrastrike's voice raised over the dyeing conversations in the camp clearing which gained the apprentice's sudden attention. He had announced the patrols for the morning, and one of which he and his mentor were expected to be on. "Well after we go on the border patrol, of course," he said to Liotuft, referring to his previous question.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 18, 2014, 03:22:46 pm »
Koy huffed trecked through the burnt forest area. Her pelt stuck out, mainly because it was bright orange. The foght she had with this so called leader had left her limping. She spat each time she stumbled and then kept going. Koy perked her ears as she heard some scuffling. Nothing really to hide behind besides burnt roots and trees, Koy croached down and approached the sound. As she got closer she saw the tiny body of a mouse and licked her lips. This was going to be hard, she knew since her leg felt terrible. She quickly bolted forward as best she could and was lucky to snatch it up before tumbling. The limp mouse lay dead in her jaws as she regained her footing before plopping down and taking a hungry bite out of it.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2014, 04:03:20 pm »
Meadowstar walked out of her den. She approached the group of apprentices who were depressed at not going to the gathering. There were four apprentices, and she got a plan on how to not keep them bored the whole day. "Do you all want to practice battle moves with your leader?"
The oldest one looked at her,"But what about the gathering?"
"There was a rogue spotted in our territory yesterday. If we have any trouble, do you all want to come incase we need backup? Plus, if we practice hard enough, I might be able to fit some more members into the gathering patrol." The apprentice's eyes lit up. They stood, and they headed towards the training hollow.

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 19, 2014, 11:38:23 pm »
The Gathering will be soon, the patrol will go on and then the cats can head out. ^^
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 20, 2014, 12:54:17 am »
Meadowstar trained the cats until they were convinced they'll go to the gathering. They walked back to camp, as the sun began to set. Meadowstar yowled for the gathering patrol. Once all thirteen-the four apprentices added themselves- were gathered, they ran off towards the gathering place.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 20, 2014, 01:16:28 am »
Maplestar huffed and shook her head. "Never mind. Tell Oddstar I came." She said and bolted out f the camp, the two others close behind. They arrived at camp when she realized she hadn't made the gathering patrol. She quickly lept atop high rock and yowled. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather below High Rock for a clan meeting!" She said and sat down. It didn't take long for them all to gather and she soon spoke. "Alright, Dawnflower, Shadeheart, Nightshade, Poppypaw, Feralpaw, you will al be attendng the gathering." She mewed. She then dipped her head. "Meet by the camp entrance right away." She said and jumped down from the high rock. Maplestar bunded over to her deputy. "I almost forgot, you're coming aswell." She mewed and headed towards the entrance.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2014, 10:05:10 am »
~OtterStripe~
The tom heard the call of his leader for a clan meeting.
It was about the gathering.
Not hearing his coming, Otter, sight.
The leader soon approuched him, as he nodded.
Walking with his leader, they awaited paitently.
"Is there anything else needed to be done before we go to the gathering?" The tom asked calmly.

(I'm in school, so, no time)

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!