Author Topic: One Last Time (Street Dog RP: Bomber II)  (Read 5690 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: One Last Time (Street Dog RP: Bomber II)
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2013, 10:20:34 am »

The feminine husky walked and saw as a cold gust of wind blew into her fur. Her curled tail blew in the wind. The white she-dog approached a thunderpath with a bunch of monsters on it. She remembered her brother getting hit and killed by a monster. She has seen many dogs chase monsters in her life. She has never tried chasing a monster. She jumped at the thunderpath, following the monsters.

OOC: Oh, and Icess' theme song is Tell Me What The Rain Knows.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2013, 01:50:47 pm »

Gin had seen the other fae approach, glittering eyes narrowed with pupils dilated. "Shut your trap- I need you to take this and bring it back to camp. I'm still looking for something." Turning away from Indie, the small male pierced the air with another howl directed towards Viva. "Ugh, nevermind, I still have some shit to do." He rumbled, starting to cascade down the foggy streets while trying to locate Viva. Sight was useless for a dog here.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2013, 02:14:46 pm »

||Viva||

Viva let out another howl saying "Hurry! Her palms are as cold as ice." She whined still sitting by the human child, she yawned she then looked to the human child and nuzzled it, with a small cold sigh.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2013, 04:00:46 pm »

The bi-color brute tattered down the street, keeping his large ears pricked up while he inhaled the dusty scents of the barrren streets. Currently, he was Alpha, and that required a lot of hard work he wasn't used to. Usually, he never went throug the city like this, and he didn't like it either. The strong smell of dried blood wafted up to his nostrills, making Gin halt and scrunch his muzzle up with a snort. Human. Just like Viva stated. Opening his jowls, the young male boomed out a bark and started to pelt towards the scent -- only to find Viva laying beside a human child. He furrowed his brows, cautiously stepping closer and sniffing the air. "What are you doing? Leave that thing alone." Gin rumbled, pulling his lips into a snarl while backing up.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2013, 04:28:42 pm »

||Viva||

Viva's lips curled up showing her menacing teeth as she stood upsetting her sharp tongue roll "EXCUSE ME! But I remember THE Mission was to live and HELP survivors!" She growled lowly pointing to the child with her paw she then said "AND THAT IS A SURVIVOR IS IT NOT?!" Her tail bristled as the human child started to cry, Viva sighed she then said "It won't be a good idea to not help it Gin." She lifted her maw to the air she then said "Humans! Run." With a small yip she hid behind the dumpster watching the child her pupil's dilated as they shot the child she growled lowly her fur bristled up once again and her ears flung back she then launched at the humans as they screamed but one stayed and aimed a gun at her, she went into wolf mode again blind and it was like the only two in the word were her and the human, the human fired as she leaped up dodging the bullet and stepping on the gun causing it to fly out of his reach, Viva snarled loudly she then barked loudly as the human ran. Viva panted she then looked around she was so dizzy, wobbling around as her leg and shoulder bled by the bullet, she looked around she saw 3 dumpsters and 2 Gins, before falling to her abdomen.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2013, 05:27:22 pm »

"It'll just-" Gin's scolding was interrupted by a loud gunshot, and then Viva dissapeared from view. A bullet flew past him, slashing the skin on his shoulder. Surprised, he jumped back, teeth bared as he backed up towards the dumpster. Viva's dark shape mingled with the human's, crimson splattering the air along with the fae's shriek of pain. Gin jumped forwards, snatching Viva by her bloody scruff an lifting her up obto his shaking shoulders. "Hang in there Viv, we're going home." Lips quivering, the scrawny male started to pull himself towards camp with eyes soaked with tears. He needed to get her back.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2013, 06:01:32 pm »

||Viva||

Viva winced in pain as she was being hauled onto her best friend's shoulder, she looked around as she saw soldiers suddenly come rushing as she blinked slowly she then mumbled in pain "Run.. I'll hold them off." She coughed as she slid off the brute's back she then stood up her limbs shaking she lowered her maw to the ground then brought it up with a piercing howl, as her eyes turned golden and her fur bristled as she launched at the soldiers growling loudly she ripped the gun out of the human's reach as it's came with the gun she growled lowly behind her was two more soldiers she growled not knowing she yelped she felt something pinch or more like stab her on the neck. Her limbs began to shake she howled again getting stronger the human's shocked looked at each other they all knew what to do a soldier launched at her holding her maw shut and putting a full tranquilizer in her blood making her go into deep sleep. As she fell to the ground, the soldiers grabbing her by her scruff as she was dragged to a helicopter about to be hauled onto it.

Offline Kendel

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Moved. Moved. Moved.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2013, 04:31:24 pm »

|| Harvey, Lead Alpha ||

Harvey padded along the streets quickly, his paws making a calm tup-tup noise against the damp, cold ground. His heart was beating fast - the bomber aircrafts could arrive at any given time. The scents were tantalizing, especially since he was going straight past the butcher and bakeries. No. He could scavenge after. He could actually taste the stench of rotten blood and smoke as he padded along the bombed streets. Many buildings were still blazing with fire since the week before.

It was a long time before he recognized the sound. The heavy drones of the bomber planes came closer and closer until eventually the air-raid siren began to sound, shrieking and wailing its dreadful wail. His heart started beating even faster as it had before, and he started to run and leap over the heavy piles of rubble and broken bricks. Suddenly he started howling before he realized it, unable to stop. He was calling the rest of his dogs. His heavy voice echoed around the streets, hoarse from lack of use. Harvey swerved into a bombed apartment building and ran down an underground stairs that led to a large mineshaft/railroad. It was the main shelter for the clan, and it was safe.. for now.

He curled up and waited, hoping that at least one of the dogs of his pack would hear him and return to the shelter soon enough. He sighed and wrapped his tail around himself. The screams and wails above the ground were muffled and very low under the safety of the metal walls.

He was aware of nothing else.

//Thank you everyone, and you two (Tax & Tariri) for joining and accepting any applications. Hopefully I will be able to return for good soon.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2013, 05:43:21 pm »

||Viva||

Viva's eyes shot over to Gin who was shot with a bullet she then screamed "GIN!!!" Loud enough for anyone to hear she got up as she snapped her jaws onto human necks as all of them fled she laid down next to Gin her eyes filled with tears she then said "No...Gin. Hold on we are going home." She grabbed his scruff and put him on her back she howled giving her more strength as she heard her leader's howl she trotted to him she then coughed and said "They killed a human child and tried to take me and Gin." She panted sitting by her leader. She could still remember the child's frozen face. She whined and slid Gin off her back lightly she then said "Anything we can do about Gin...?"

//No problem thank you for returning. :3 )

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2013, 12:40:24 am »
Oh, ad when I said monsters, I meant cars. I read warriors.))
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!