Author Topic: Soul Scavengers  (Read 3492 times)

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
Soul Scavengers
« on: December 04, 2013, 10:06:36 am »
This is a species Owly and I have worked pretty hard on. The species name is Soul Scavengers because we move about FP in search of lost or fresh souls. The group, however, is called Canines Demise. We're classed next to Hell Hounds and Reapers Hounds.

REQUIREMENTS:
Any dim or dark pelts and underfur. NO BLACK PELTS + UNDERFUR  PLEASE. WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE TEXTURES.
Dark colored markings (Can have black)
No neon colors eg. bright green

RANKS:
(Alpha)SSI: Executor. The one that makes all the decisions, holds meetings, can kill off anyone in the group. Gives out ranks. 1/1

(Beta)SSII: Wingman. Self explanatory. They know everything about everyone. They are the second to speak within meetings. One trains the Lurkers, one trains the Raiders.0/2

(Delta)SSIII: Commander. They are like a higher-up in training. Then when they've proven to have potential they mave move up a rank to Wingman. 0/5

SoulSSX: The heart and soul of the pack. Like a second Executor. If she dies, they all begin to grow weak and eventually pass on fully. The Soul has the final say in judgement matters. If one is injured they must stay near the Soul in order to heal. 1/1

(Delta-In-Training)SSIii: Troops. Like a Commander in training. The Commander's knowledge is passed onto them and eventually when the time is right, they too shall become a Commander. When done so, they will have more potential than an average Troop and will slowly move up to become a Wingman. 0/7

(Recruits)SSr: They are the newbies of the pack. They yet have alot to learn before earning the 'CD' Rank. From there on, they may choose another rank and stick with it until they pass on or a higher-up considers them to become a SSIii. The SSI may consult with the Soul, and they will be tested. Infinite

(Average members)SS: Averages. Normal members of the pack that have learnt a good amount of things within Canines Demise. They play an important role in socializing with others and making sure nobody feels left out. Infinite.

(Omegas)SSP: Punished. A Wolf or member deemed untrustworthy to the group. Their vocals are ripped out by the Executor himself and their mouths are sown shut by the Soul. Once punished, the wolf will be neglected for life and will slowly drain and erode away. They will be at the beck and called of the Executor, later to be fed to the hungry Spawn. Infinite.

(To be executed.)SSdr: Members that have passed the Omega rank and are due to be banished and fed to the pups. They are slowly rotting and no Executor is going to let a good meal go to waste.Infinite.

(Pups)SSp: Spawn. The next generation of Canines Demise. Much loved by some. Crave the most souls. The older they are, the more vulnerable to other members when they go insane. Infinite.

(Self explanatory)SSA: Assassins. Kill others outside the group when told. They may beat up any member caught misbehaving. The Assassins can lurk away from the territory without permission, they may have mates, but no pups due to their killing and violent nature. Infinite

(Pregnant)SSpe: Mothers expecting a pup. They may call for any Average member to hunt for them or higher-ups if they have time. They are not to be touched by any unfamiliar Lupus. Infinite.

(Spies)SSL: Lurkers. The eye in the sky. They follow any given wolf pack with their tail tucked low. Within a couple of days, they  may report back to the Executor with any message they have recieved and/or heard. These wolves are expected to be in a fit state and well prepared to be chased off if seen. Infinite.

(Self explanatory)SSR: Raiders. They can move out of the territory at any time. The Raiders take pups from other packs and suck out their souls only to feed them to their own kin. Infinite.
BASIC INFORMATION:

Undead Wolves of the night. We lurk within the shadows watching your every breath. These creatures are passed on wolves. All having orb-like eyes. They cannot be killed unless the Soul Leader is killed and have strength that overpowers any wolf. We feed off of the souls of others. Our social techniques are like a mafia gang.  

RULES:
-No swearing. Or at least keep it to a minimum. If you do, don't plant it towards anyone and you will be warned. After four counts, you will be kicked from the group and be sent a screenshot to a mod or Admin.

-Don't put each other down! This will put one count against you in our group. If a Executor isn't online, someone may send a screenshot of the bullying on the forums by PMing me. Also, bullying is against the rules here in FeralLand. So you will be breaking two rules.

-Don't beg for a higher rank. Your chances will drop 99.9% of getting a higher rank if you ask. If you want one that bad, you need to earn it.

-No random pups. The only pups must have mothers. We don't want heaps of tiny pups with no mothers to run around.

-No being immature i.e buttswinging on someone. This will give you 3 counts. One more and you're out, bucko!

"We are the wolves. long deceased. Corrupted souls who have taken a real form once again. Unable to be harmed, we stand as one. Pray you never cross our paths for we hold the strength only held in the darkest of lores. We are Canine Demise. And we're on  the hunt for more souls to collect. Will you escape alive by bribing us? Or fall victim to our pups' hungry mouths."

« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 01:28:20 am by CloudFire »

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Canines Demise
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 12:48:18 pm »
This particular species is quite intriguing. Both ye' and Ms. Owly have done well sparking such creativity when it comes to the living dead. I give my compliments to ye' both. More so, I like how you've included the ranks. A nice touch.
gone

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Canines Demise
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 06:23:20 pm »
Thanks Vespian! Means alot. :D

EDIT: ADDED MORE RANKS

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: Canines Demise/Soul Scavengers
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 11:54:42 pm »
Nice!
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 12:49:46 am »
Ohhhh I want to join this. xD I love all the hardwork you've put into it. You and Owly

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 01:29:52 am »
Ohhhh I want to join this. xD I love all the hardwork you've put into it. You and Owly

It's great to hear that you're interested! We're pretty new and have 4 members so far.. xD You can send me an RP sample when you see me next.

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 07:55:10 pm »

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Soul Scavengers
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 08:06:14 pm »
Nice Species thar, CloudFire~

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 06:52:06 am »
Nice Species thar, CloudFire~

Thankchu, Starry. c:

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 12:23:07 pm »
I wanna make one. Once my computer stops acting stupid and the game stops lagging. -sigh-
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!